There's literally nothing wrong with pushrods you stupid autists

there's literally nothing wrong with pushrods you stupid autists

faggot

pushrods a shit

nice try alphonse

Everybody who isn't a busrider already knows that. Why did you make this thread?

I just wanted (You)s but it backfired because Im only getting (OP)s

>prezo so buttmad he thinks everyone is me

Wrong. They are good for low revving large displacement "V" engines. Pushrods on an inline, boxer, etc is shit. Pushrods are great for making large truck engines fit in a smaller package, that's basically it.

Elaborate why?

Literally everything
>bbbut two shitty cheap companies continue to make and put them in everything because they can't afford to do anything better!!!
Thanks for proving that pushrods are shit and only two shit tier manufacturers stick with them (three if you count hardly Davidson LMAO) and rest of the world has moved onto superior tech

Pushrods are shit used to sell cars to baby boomers

>alphonse so permatriggered he thinks everyone is prezo

nice when a plan comes together XD

>dertrip and call anons Alphonso out of assmad
>this is pointed out
>"Lol u fell for my bait stay mad xD"
Lmao new fags are so cute

hows your high profile girlfriend brah?

>ARGHHH IT"S YOU I JUST KNOW IT!!!

permatriggered confrimed

it's not me kid. it's almost never me LOL

>he's THIS mad
fucking LMAO

good, hows your anime pillow with the hole?

stay mad nigger

>being THIS mad over your own faggotry
Stay btfo

That user is using bait language by saying "truck engines" and "low revving" but TLDR is pushrod valve train = smaller head(s) = smaller engine when in V configuration = ability to fit more displacement in a given space to make up for revving slightly lower than a DOHC engine. Look up the LS3 and the 2011-2014 Coyote to get an idea of why hp/liter is fucking stupid.

I cant find any dakis of my waifu (sakura mizukami) and even If I did they probably wouldnt ship here because I live in a a third world shithole
but atleast Im not prezo LOL

>all the stuffing fell out :(

aww

>Its almost never me
How many personalities have you made up to deal with the ass pain of gm not being able to compete? LMAO

More personalities than GM's lemans wins

>implying im alphones

>everyone who pushes my shit in is prezo
>I just know it!!!!

>im not listening daddy!!!

>prezo literally cant compete

>its another op trolls 9 other posters by pretending to be alphonse episode

>everyone who bullies me, gm or shitty pushrod engines is Alphonso! I just know it!
Lmao so cute

>when people repost your OC