Minimum wage slavery is hell. What is the point of it all?

Fuck this and fuck my life. Slaving away 8-9 hours a day for some rich piece of shit is fucking horrible. I'm 21 years old and I see no way out. No matter what I do Ill waste my youth and good years on bullshit.

As a fucking commoner I'll lose my opportunity at the rejuvenation therapies when they reach the market.

Not to mention most jobs I can work are fucking degrading (sucking dick as a cashier to entitled fuck customers who think Im their personal servant).

Are there any satisfying jobs out there at all? Even the high paying jobs just seem like slavery. What kind of life is that?

At the point where I'm literaly considering making myself a cripple so I can get disability money (if thats even a thing) and just live my life playing virtual reality games and closing myself off from the rest of the world.

I dont know what kind of job would make me not want to kill myself.

>works 8-9 hours a day
>not being NEET

Yea it's not the economy, it's you

Unless you're trying to support a family there are ways out, until then keep complaining, I'm sure that'll pay off

try r9k

Make your own job.

Find a demand and fill it. You don't need to work for other people to make money.

>unless you're trying to support a family there are ways out, until then keep complaining, I'm sure that'll pay off

Thats why I'm asking for advice and ideas on HOW to get out of this crap. How about actualy trying to give advice instead of being a dick for no reason.

Consider that we're not all the same.

I'm an introvert with heavy social anxiety and Im working a retail job. Had a ton of panic attacks because of it so of course I'll complain about my life. I just want to get away from people.

I dont even know what type of jobs would give me that opportunity. Realised this type of life/work has given me terrible depression. I shut myself off from everyone because I cant take it. After spending the whole day seeing 100-200 customers I dont have the energy to see anyone else. So I just drop on my bed after work and stay there every day. My life wasnt this shit before.

I guess Im just not cut out for this line of work.

You need capital for that.
I work minimum wage and suffer from depression due to social anxiety. How am I gonna make it?

I turned $60 into a $100k a year business and I'm the same age as you. You're just a little bitch.

You need to deal with your inner issues first then

Be a wage cuck while going to therapy and finding the core of your issues

its hard but much easier to change yourself than to change the world

Details? I'm curious? What type of business is it? Turning 60$ into a 100k$ per year business would take quite a while to achieve.

If you're the same age as me (21) you've what. Achieved this under 3 years if you've started at 18? I call bullshit, but oh well.

>You need to deal with your inner issues first then
>Be a wage cuck while going to therapy and finding the core of your issues
>its hard but much easier to change yourself than to change the world

I guess you're right. I will try therapy, but if the root of my unhapiness is my situation in life, I don't know how much it will help...

Lol at least make it believable

$60 won't even fill my gas tank

The root of unhappiness is not your situation I promise you

this lol

i will die a NEET leeching off my parents, that or I manage to make money off the internet

id rather kill myself than be a waggie

>he had luck
>he is lying
pick one

yes it is you coping mong

the only way to be happy as a waggie is if you are low sentience

whats wrong with being a wagie?

>live in your paid for parents home
>work part time near home
>have time for everything
>you are probably single so you have extra money saved up

You should probably try and get some physical work to start with, or at least something you kind try and like, maybe a kitchen cook?
Jerbs dealing with the 'public' all day will turn you into a mindless robot that hardy resembles yourself in the end because of the nature of it. Why its the first thing to get automated.

One thing is clear, you need a change. gtfo of retail / customer service anyway you can. Females fit those roles better unless its technical in nature. Look for jobs that can't won't be automated in near future. Self inflicted wounds will not help.

All I read was whine whine whine and whine. Get a grip already faggot. No one has it easy in this world unless you're 1 in a million to be born in a rich family. So stop whining like a little bitch and do something. Or just kys. Its really that simple.

>le bad economy meme

>part time
you can't do shit with that little money, not to mention you still have to commutecuck

also not everyone has rich parents that will buy you a house to live alone (im asume you mean this because just lol at living with your parents past 20)

not im just a guy that understand's that rent is literally 50% of your paycheck and nothing even comes close as paying a rent or a mortgage in terms of shit that burns your paycheck.
but by all means, go live in some shithole with roomates just so you can say "i did it"

I've been there man and there is a way out.

Here's one idea. Clean houses. A house cleaner can make $20+ per hour.

Lots of handson jobs that pay, just start asking around, blue collar, etc.

Don't forget sales jobs, you may hate it at first but it's a quick gateway out of poverty.

>just be a NEET HUE HUE ITS LIKE SO EASY
Not all of us have that priviledge. You see SOME of us actually HAVE to work or wr would be HOMELESS

Fuck these fags
Don't let them bring you down to their miserable simple mind states. I know of one of the easiest LEGAL and MORAL ways on earth to make 5k in 2 weeks. But I wouldn't dare share that kind of knowledge on this open shitty site... don't give up

Gambling isn't a secret idiot

Kneepads yes, we ALL know how you get down and dirty. Sucking dick

the point is for you to serve your jewish masters and keep buying into their jewish scams.

You could try driving a truck for a while, you don't have much of a life but you can live in the truck and save money with more experience comes more pay, I made over 100k last year

>not being an alcoholic