Cars you desperately want but can never find (in reasonable condition)

Cars you desperately want but can never find (in reasonable condition).

Other urls found in this thread:

indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/6006597901.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just want a XT
with a 5 speed

this so much

Saw one yesterday. These are 100% certified pedo-creeps cars.

WAGON XT

Why?

Been searching for a Gc8 for years. All the ones in NZ are fucked.

Hes just mad no one wanted to touch his johnson when he was a kid.
Tercels are goat

You were in one of these as a kid and your uncle touched your bathing suit area didn't he user

It's like having a hearse with extra seats that isn't built on an unreliable GM platform.

2006+ Subaru Legacy GT-Limited Wagon, in blue, with manual transmission.

Maybe modded with STI wheels and brakes, lowered suspension, simple bolt ons and tune. 300+hp would be nice for a daily.

I posted about this in another thread, but I've been looking for a Volvo 242 GT. The only one I found so far had no photos in the ad, and of course when I got the guy to send photos, it turned out that almost every panel was 100% covered in rust... I guess I shouldn't be surprised a nearly 40 year old car not made in gigantic numbers that's not very popular outside a niche market is getting hard to find, except for rust-tubs that probably spent a decade and a half rotting in someone's yard.

I dare you to find one

this

Feelsbadman

mind sharing the photos so we can see how bad it is?

i want a half-daily e38 so bad but i can't seem to find decent ones with lowish miles

e30

It seems the trunk and rear right column aren't as rusty as I thought they were when looking at the pictures on mobile yesterday, but you be the judge of the rest.

Meth cook that partnered with his high school chemistry teacher detected

ohhh jesus

what the fuck is that back half

>It'll buff right out

Any more pictures?

Only an engine picture; there are other photos of the outside but only from those two angles. No photos of the other side. I don't think I'll be buying this car...

based on the first 1/2 of that picture it seems that the interior is in good condition (just remove the boxes and shit from the back seat)

Hey! It's the car from those funny road rage videos!

yfw a few years ago I bought a 19k mile 1 owner 1975 242 for $100. still have it.

My friend actually has one of these and its in really mint condition.

Post a pic please!

In UK? lucky bugger.
Don't do anything stupid to it, keep it standard.

I also want one of these

The XT is in the same class as the Isuzu Impulse in terms of unobtainability.

This. They've all either been crashed or rusted to shit here in MN. I get excited when I actually see a clean one.

80s shitboxes were so A E S T H E T I C

Have one in my neighborhood that is in mint condition

Nice maymay

So a WRX...?

Cressida Wagon

it hurts

Still looking for this POS after like 6 months. Probably won't find one at this rate.

Previa manual all-trac

(sees posts about 80s, 90s cars)

Thanks to the people over age 50 that used to buy & drive these cars, we can never have them. Because they didn't know what awesome cars they had, they just ran them into the ground.

With the 22RE

And 4WD. All of them are either V6, 2WD, or completely trashed.

LoL
I own a 94' 4x4 5spd with a 22re 160k miles 3rd owner bone stock.

One question... Why in the hell do people like these trucks they blow dick.
Im selling that shit the second i hit my financial goals for the year and never looking back to that pile of shit.

i know man, so fucking rare. i want a stock one but the only one i can find is riced out and 10k

Dont forget cash for clunkers.

You and the toyota pickup guys arnt looking very hard. there are 3 i know of for sale in my shit town right now lol

only one I've ever seen was for like 20k

Because you're not supposed to leave them stock, dummy.

>tfw I actually found one for sale once but it was $5500 and needed some part custom fabricated because it was exclusive to the unicorn trim of a 25 year old failed shitbox

So you take a piggy 4 banger with shitty gearing. lift it to kill what little power you already didnt have. put a $3k brush guard on the front and then what? Drive up a grass hill that a Camry could get up after blowing 10k on a meme machine with no strong point except the engine will always run just as shitty as it always has forever... no thanks
The irony is that your fucking up those trucks after saying you cant find one not fucked up then criticize me for not fucking this one up............. Well you do like the 90's toyota pickup. >_

Came here to post this

Yeah, ride by one almost every day. I'm in north Austin, Tx. It looks to be in fine shape.

Why would you want a fucking Tercel? Only beekeepers and paedos drove those in the 90s and most are scrapped for good reason.

There's a black one in my street but the owner won't sell it

That's actually very nice of him to keep idiot like you from making mistake of buying this piece of trash.

Most Landies built during the height of British Leyland were miserable piles of trash. Hell, most cars built during the height of British Leyland were miserable piles of trash.

The ones in reasonable condition have ridiculous prices.

I really wanna bang my head on the desk and say "your opinion is shit" because the XJS represented everything that was wrong with British Leyland in he 1970's but I'll admit that I like them as well, they are really handsome old hectors nowadays

Subaru Brumby (BRAT) sports with targa top. Usually owned by farmers down here they're all fucked

People just swap the engines, only the real rich fags can afford to maintain the original V12...

Ford Merkur XR4ti. 2.3L turbo charged 4cyl, RWD, was ahead of it's time in the mid 80's...

There's nothing crazy about that at all. Little spot in front of the wheel and on the pillar. Everything else would get knocked off by a sander desu.

It was always shit. My friend has 4 of them. Fucking horrible cars. Especially the suspension.

Meh they're not too bad when sorted. They were cheap and very easy to drive hard/hoon, and this is reflected by the condition that the survivors are in.
I will agree that they handle like a hippo in a sofa at stock height though.

Its european sibling is no doubt the desirable one.

can't fucking find them at all.

They all broke and went to scrap

n-no

AMC Eagle SX4
Jeep Comanche
1st gen 4Runner

Never seen an eagle for sale, only seen 1 out driving and it was trashed driven by an old ass man.
Comanches and 4Runners are both the same near me.

On the rare occasion they pop up they are 90% rust, or the owner put 800$ worth of tires on it and thinks its worth $10,000 because of how rare it is.
I almost pulled the trigger on a rusty 4Runner project.
The 22RE blew up, so he ripped out the wiring harness and bolted in a 22R but couldnt get it running. He still wanted 5 grand for it, but it was an 89 so it didnt even have the solid axles.

I found one last week for $600 on craigslist somewhere in VA, would've bought it but it's like 7 hours out of my way.

Surprised nobody's posted this yet.

No one wants those piles of shit

I'm pretty sure a lot of people do, considering how expensive stock example are nowadays.

>retarded scumbags want shitty car
>price goes up
Yeah idiots will do that

Shitbox revival when?

E34 540i/6
Rs2

WHAT

indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/6006597901.html

Saw this the other day.

I only see second generations in good condition. I've also only seen one in person.

Almost traded my 740 for a 780 bertone with issues. If I didn't need it for daily transportation I'd have it

the curse is real! btw I've seen a rare yellow one before