>Skill/Weapon Stat Calculator:
pd2weapons.com/

>Breakpoint calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ucnX2Hm4QlkyKiQkSJzdC_PS9Pc8dBJt3cxYyI3Pkgk/

>Old Skilltree Guide:
i.imgur.com/nUXjB3J.png

>Perk Deck Guide (slightly out of date):
i.imgur.com/hFYr1Io.jpg

>Stat Ranking and Breakpoints (extremely fucking out of date we only keep this here for console plebs):
i.imgur.com/TY14uav.png

>Weapon/Armor/Damage/Pickup Spreadsheets (not up to date):
pastebin.com/dSyuTzdt

>Weapon Skin Checklist (totally up to date):
pastebin.com/jivyLi3A

>Big Oil Engine Calculators:
// NOTE: Nobody cares what the pressure gauges say if they're using the calculator
payday2skills.ru/bigoil.html
albertkung.com/bigoil/

>PAYDAY Wiki:
payday.wikia.com/wiki/PAYDAY_2

>Latest Updates Here:
steamcommunity.com/app/218620

>Steam Group full of shitters:
steamcommunity.com/groups/itfeelslikesomethingsintheair

>Mods and Lua:
pastebin.com/HR91ZxX2

>Weapon skin previews
pd2stash.com/

>Daily Dose
fuldans.se/?v=bawawkvbhb
youtube.com/watch?v=Huq02sL7v34
youtube.com/watch?v=YkO9ianKiNM

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/GibShekelsplz
modworkshop.net/mydownloads.php?action=view_down&did=17219
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who needs a body bag?

Second for payday gang's favorite banshee

Third for let it die already

AYY ASSHOLES UP IN DA BOOTH GET ON DA INTACAAAAAHM

Newshitter here - I've been sitting at level 100 and trying to save up offshore to a decent amount before going infamous - at what point should I actually do it?

I've been wondering if I should save up 1 bil before doing it so that I could do 1-5 instantly and not have to sit at 100 for any, but I was just wondering if there was a better option.

You are going to lose a lot of money that can spend

When they make Payday 3 who will take Wolf's place?

Me

If you don't play as Dallas, Wolf, Chains, Hoxton, or Houston WITH Character masks you should just kill yourself.

by the slightly less popular 'dogman' heister

What if I play Houston with the Bane mask?

Uh... you don't get to steal friends

Houstin is the right choice, but sorry it has to be with classic hoxton mask

Bonnie for life tbqh

duo'd a Big Bank OD loud with a qt asian grill and my reward is a Chains safe

so did you open it?

another bonnie main
thought i'd never see the day

Given that there are 25 infamies to do, it's better to do the initial V-100 grind while you're still interested in the game and willing to dick around on any heist without caring that it's the OMG THE MOST EFFICIENT!!!11!11

Also, you are going to be wasting a lot of spending cash once you hoard that much cash before you infamy so might as well just spend it on the guns and inventory slots you want and then burn the rest quickly.

Do it now and just play normally.
Game is fucking easy to level now you can do a 0-100 run in 3-4 hours total without trying.

Also once you hit V-100, you stop burning offshore or spending cash on infamies so you really want to get that out of the way anyway so that you can burn your money again for the Safehouse trophy.

Also forgot to mention that you get a better perk points conversion ratio at lower levels so since you're new, you're going to want that advantage for grinding perk decks.

/pdg/ writing gay fanfics for the developers to read loud on stream when ?

I play this game on PS4, its lots of fun. I only play as Dallas and Houston.

>Ashley announces no more codes
>All the Redditors leave the thread
>Thread dies when it's yuro hour
Goes to show you 99% of the shitters and leeches in Veeky Forums are always yuropoors.

Me and my friend are playing through to get the Platinum trophy. This game is fun, but once it stats to get easy it becomes boring. Tomorrow we start death wish. I don't really know what the hardest level is, but if I had to guess based off our overkill expierence its Hoxton's Revenge! All we have to do to get the platinum trophy is beat every hesit on death wish, drop floyd the pig onto a cop, and beat Hotline Miami in a 4 man crew all wearing animal masks.

Should I open it or sell it it's only worth 30 cents but all the skins are bad except one

>but if I had to guess based off our overkill expierence its Hoxton's Revenge!
Hahaha, HoxRev is one of the easiest loud heists.

Maybe it's different on console.

I don't know the house is cramped, enemies can pile up, loot drop off and escape is on the roof, and sometimes its on the garage roof which is just a death wish. What would you say is the hardest? Another one we had a "tough" time with (I put tough time in qoutes because we have yet to fail a mission other than aftershock when randoms didnt get in the truck 2 times in a row, but some missions gave us more trouble than others, some were just boring easy) was Diamond store suprisingly, 14 bags required, escape was far away accross the street and a turret van was fucking us up nice.

Wait, do perk decks carry over into infamy?

Yeah, it definitely seems easy to level. I'm not a fan of waiting for 200M offshore at 100, but I suppose I'll just do it. I planned to spend all my on hand cash unlocking weapon and mask slots for sure.

Guess I'll just do it, thanks user.

You only get back to level 1 and lose all your money, that is it, you keep your weapons and every slot that you have unlocked

>I don't know the house is cramped, enemies can pile up
That's why it's easy.

Cops are all perfect snipers, they just do dicerolls to see if they hit or miss at any distance.

This means open maps are the worst while cramped spaces with lots of cover are easy.

Sure the chopper escape is a bitch but it's not that bad compared to shit like Bomb: Forest. And OVK knows this, which is why they keep slapping on twenty sniper spawns together in the name of balance and difficulty.

I have read on forums that people have been struggling with bombe forest and that they had to try it for 8 hours on death wish. We beat it first try on overkill with ease, but I think it was mostly because we had a perfect setup with the house and vault cart, and found c4 before we even found the vault somehow. I look forward to it on death wish. Do you have any insight on how difficulty affects stealth, apart from armoured cameras and safes. We just did the big bank stealth after nearly 6 hours of attempts, we were bad but it was mostly little mistakes costing us. And even then we only escaped because we chained 2 ecms at the end. We want to be done with this game, we played 80 hours or so in the last 7 days

How do I make friends in Payday 2?

talk to people

just got back into the game after 80 updates what are the new ebin meta builds

wear a helmet

haha wow dude thanks for the answer i bet i can solo everything effortlessly now

np

>wearing a helmet
I bet your mommy still makes you use training wheels too, loser

hosting some OD I have a bunch I need

Is grinder still viable on DW?

This camera detected the hacked computer that was in the room here to my right.

yes

Cameras don't give a shit about walls.

If it's in their cone, they will probably see it.

>join a game
>get kicked for no reason
>invite the host to an autism awareness group

>install NGBTO
>host some DW
>set hour limit to 100
>tens of fags with less than 20 hours get insta-kicked
>later I see a steam invite to autism awareness group
>see this post
>mfw

invite all dodge users that run around 50m away from objective to farm kills then brag about their kill count to autism awareness group

Original sauce is censored and uncolored. I wasted 30 minutes adding color and uploaded it.

Anyone wanna do Jewelry Store on loud & Overkill?

add me
steamcommunity.com/id/GibShekelsplz

>Houston
THAT'S NO OG CREW CHARACTER YOU FUCKSTEIN

Dogboy heister when?

New Wolf voice actor when

Dallas with the Paycheck mask

in the next dogman heister dlc of course 7.99$
Keep those helmets flying ;)

>Keep that bulldozer under fire
Literally what did they mean by this

it means SHOOT AND SCOOT

throw a molotov at him

wich more wud u natsu?

getthefuckup

He is the only one that make sense to be heisting with the others

just let it die

Poor doggo

Skins need a change.
I should be able to apply the skin to the gun whether it is akimbo or not.

What is this picture, who is the blonde and green hair guy

>tfw hotline miami 2 will never go on sale again

Why are cheaters allowed to get safe drops???

Why does the bulldozer sound like it's trying to jump whenever it runs

Because he's a big guy.

green hair is biker from hotline miami , but i dont know who is the blond faggot and why he is poiting a gun at hoxton trying to kill wolf , this image is confusing as fuck

Is killing floor 2. I like Payday 1, 2, and kf1

that's Jacket

>anarchist suit build

would u ?

Kek

that makes me really wonder, why ISNT there a paper bag mask? that'd be pretty perfect for some shitty designs

modworkshop.net/mydownloads.php?action=view_down&did=17219

Is "Here Comes the Pain Train" achievement bugged for anybody else?

>tfw no friends to get drunk and play payday with

Well just made my day, thanks!

A lot ofachievements are bugged right now

Dodge and rapid health regen ruined this game.

add trashly shes drunk half the time in chat and plays

Just a heads up, you don't have to beat Lab Rats or any DLC heists to unlock those "Complete all heists on [X] difficulty" trophies

wait is the group chat only for certian people? I though it was for everyone

By being a team player while also being self sufficient, and not being a kick-happy cunt.

yeah join just don't come in asking for codes. I'd rather have a bunch of new people than go back to when the chat had the same 3 people every day and none of them were playing payday

Not necessarily ruined but made this game much more casual and unchallenging. First game is still better in terms of teamplay and challenge.

>she
The shitty voice changer says otherwise

I sometimes join and chat a little while waiting to the hostage trade.

>see a familiar name hosting a one down stealth lobby
>take a look at my kick list
>name matches, it's one of the people who kicked me without a reason
>join the game with a stealth kit
>get in
>"I think you kicked me without a reason once, so I thought I'll give you a reason so you won't feel bad"
>throw a grenade and disconnect

Yeah I'm aware, only have the Death Wish trophy left

I kick animefags. They probably had a reason

>autistic enough to have a kick list

>Having a list
Prime definition of autism right there

Well, since the thread is pretty much void of discussion, can someone atleast recommend me some good shows to watch?

DEEZ NUTS

the Payday web series