/svg/ Shadowverse General

ASS Edition. Post butts in this threads.

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links:
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Shrek script:
imsdb.com/scripts/Shrek.html
___

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_ktE79SVaQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ass thread

so i tried transferring the japanese sleeve data from the roaming folder, reinstalling english version, then putting them back in the roaming folder, and I still only have the sleeves when the japanese version is installed?

This used to work.
Is there another workaround or did they fix it so its Jap only?

SPARTOI LORD WHEN

hey
it's me
vania

Start posting ass already

>/svg/ helps me build a deck my my hodgepodge of packs
>Get more wins in a day than I did in half a month
You guys saved my soul

I believe they fixed it near the end of the idolm@ster promo

>reddit formatting

Asses out. This is boobs territory.

5pp 4/4
Fanfare: Every allied follower in play yields double shadows upon death
Effect: Every allied follower that comes into play yields double shadows upon death

mah nigga

why can't these fucking chinks learn english? holy shit

Please concede to me so I can sleep

ゴー!

aww, it was funny to have those sleeves on with Erasmus...

>3 Roaches but couldn't close the game
Painful to watch.
I've got nothing saved, have this as an apology.

Im pretty sure that most of the thread prefers LOLI ASS instead of cowtits

Don't forget Last Words: Necromancy (4): Resummon Spartoi Lord

cute

>all this tits and ass
>not posting best husbando instead
FOR

SHAME

Thank you!

Should be Necromancy (6) given how good value the effect is and the extra shadow yield!

I would use it was my Haven leader.

Even cowtits posting is better that gay posting.

Go be a gayfag somewhere else.

Pretty sure most of the thread prefers not looking at childrens midget asses, and instead healthy attractive women.

ohh wait

fuck off pedo

Reposting because new thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=t_ktE79SVaQ
If you guys could check out my vid it would mean a lot to me guys. I want to get better at making vids so constructive criticism is welcome too.

Why no one is using Ceridwen? Reviving Atomy or last words follower like Khawy or Rabbit looks like a great value play.

I can appreciate DFC but ass is no good.

Do they have them sitting across from each other so you can punch the other player when they get Daria -> Daria -> Daria?

Speak for yourself, I'd rather have actual phat asses instead of loli ass.
I'm indifferent to cow tits, tits have to match the character, hence why cow tits Daria is a mistake

>6

4 is proper to indicate death.

Evo point, might as well use rise of the dead on reviving mordecai after you use nep

True, but his stats need to be a lot lower if he's that sticky. Like 2/3 or something.

>there's people
>on this thread
>right now
>that won't anally punish this naughty girl

wow....

rood!

The fuck is this?

Underplayed butt

Need an EP
5/4 is a bad stats for a 5PP
No stats boost

She's a lovely wife but not good enough for current's format.

THE CUTE IS A FELLOW BLOODKIN! ALL PRAISE VAMPY-CHAN

You should at least censor the nipple.

How's erasmus a bad card by the way?

Also,
>Sort cards by order acquired. Recent first, recent last
>Add the (New!) display that you get on the skip screen when opening packs to the cards when you open your packs and flip your cards. It's fun to flip each but with like 600 cards it's hard to remember what you don't have
>Add a current/total card count to both the pack opening flipped cards, and to the skip summary menu so you don't have to screenshot 10 packs of cards then track down oh hey I can actually make x deck now
>Exportable spreadsheet of your card collection to allow for easy analysis

So a worse, shadow powered morde that shits out more shadows? Might be cool.

>Clay Golem

rise of ham...bruger

banned

DUELS HAVE NO END

yeah yeah kys dubcuck whatever

based meme golem

Holy crackers even if these cards are out of meta this was insane for 2 standard tickets.

Nipple? What are you talking about?

Also Erika's ass must be gigantic considering her thick legs.

This is your seraph for tonight

Well, there are a lot of Dragonfags here who like to look at Rowen.

Yes, kys dubcuck.

>Local man found mutilated by clay golem

Based Golem.

Have a nice day dubcuck !

Golem plushies when?

>Another qt
>tfw no Shadowverse gf
Just end me already.

kys dubcuck

My wife likes to play Magic but refuses to play Yugioh and Shadowverse because of how sexualized most of the female cards are.

Even if you get a gf doesn't mean she will like playing this game.

the universe would find a way to kill you painfully to make up for being so lucky if it happened anyway.

Imagine the stares you would get from guys if they knew you were a shadowverse nerd, but went out with a girl that looked exactly like beast dominator or forte minus the horns.

OUR GUY NAKAYAMA

>wife won't even play goat format with you

DIVORCE

Hey Its the private battle user

I have been trying with this rhinoroach deck and I have not won a single match Everything I have tried always ends with the opponent with 2 Hp with 3 High attack followers that just ruin me because all I have are 1 play point monsters swarming the field and Stuff

that sideboob slipping out of the bra holy fuck

I mean, he did ask for a shadowverse gf, not a regular gf.
My ex barely played anything, it's hard to find girls with similar interests when you're a borderline degenerate playing japanese CCGs.

Thats probably why he said ''Shadowverse gf''.

She likes Dragon Rulers or Yang Zing because they were actually dragons doing cool shit instead of qts or bishonens in cosplays.

I hope Clay Golem comes back later.

tfw no gf at all

Your wife sounds like someone who's not fun to be around dude.

No offence.

my hero is erasmus for rune.

I didnt mention anything about how good or bad he was as a card.

If i would i say its a good card but good doesn't always cut it for constructed

>first match already indicated your opponent is a DShift when he actively trying to kill your followers with spells
>played Mummy + Conjurer on turn 4 instead of Conjurer + Reaper, wasting two reaper proc when he threw Levi out
>diarrhea

Here's your constructive criticism. Is this the first time you pilot Aggro Shadow?

You can still use otohime in a dailies deck, moon still works, and there's worse things to add to any budget than being able to boost one of your combo cards with +4,+3

Decent chance to catch a dork, minus the chest size. going to a gym is great

That's likely because you are missing your Ancient Elves which are your major early board control tool.

I would like this Erika as my gf. Too bad I'm ugly,balding, and poor.

...Is there another deck I can make I have most of the cards and stuff, I Dont have enough VIals for much

>minus the chest size

that is exactly why a gym aint a good place, at least if you like tits.

HEEEEEEEEEEEELP

You can try an aggro blood deck, most of the builds use something like 5 golds and no legendaries, and it's MUCH simpler to pilot than plotting out roach lethals over the course of every game.

Just opened Saha and Baha from the score reward RoB ticket. Maybe it's time for Rowen memes.

She is pretty fun to hang out with and we share a lot of interests, I mean she knows I play Shadowverse and there's no issue about it, she even gaves me my space to do dailies and shit or go to play the FNM, but she won't play it herself.

But at the same time she likes Bayonetta and is hyped as fuck for Nier Automata, so I don't know, I stopped trying to understand women.

Left

What's even the point of going 5-0 if you had to pass up such a primo meme?

Kind of not really. You can use some of the other forest cards but it's jsut so obscenely powerful

Aggro haven/sword/blood are all cheap starts. Post your golds/legos when you ask can I play x questions so we can give actually relevant advice

Left. Just don't use roost.

I'm unsubscribing from your blog.

Post deck, try to use shadowverse portal > save deck > tweet and crop the image you get from there, it's easier to read. Also if you're a new player, Roach is arguably the most difficult deck in the game right now, so you either move on to easier stuff in order to understand the game or put time into it to start seeing results.
That Erika is pretty ugly, you can have her.
Pic related, it is the Erika I would like to have.

Your wife is a hypocrite.

Looks like a easy 5-0 deck desu

>likes to play Magic but refuses to play Yugioh and Shadowverse because of how sexualized most of the female cards are
That doesn't make sense. You should should show her husbandos though.

Good night Bloodki-

>2 Siegfrieds
That will cary you through more than half your games.

Minus the mithril golem because I vialed it

Ungly Old lady

SAO dumbass dokimyvids kid

Learn faggots