/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Taken to Yahar'gul: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne Damage Calculations and Formulas
pastebin.com/YnRRZPMp

kos

before someone else asks for help with a boss that easiest solo

>head clips through the Madman hood on nearly every swing

>You will never fall asleep at the workshop and wake up in you bed, placed there by the Doll
>You will never come back to the Dream and find the Doll dressing in stored hunter garb, playing with weapons
>You will never give the Doll earrings made of Blood Gems
>You will never feel the cool, yet warm and loving embrace of the Doll's porcelain hands and arms
>You will never endure Gehrman's jokes about you and the Doll
>You will never find the Doll quietly praying for your safety

before someone else replies to a tripfag

PURGE FILTH

Also don't reply to trips, but that falls under the same umbrella.

We can attempt to drown our pain and sorrow in images of the Doll. Get posting

I-I feel the pain leaving

It subsides just a little bit with each one

Why are the Old Hunter weapons so much cooler than the newer ones? Did they just have more imagination?

> Patches has extra dialogue in the lecture after killing WetNurse
> it's not even related to the end of the game, it's just a continuation of his old dialogue talking about how he's going to find a new God

Why? Why would you design it this way?

Probably. They had more time to fully design them, and could be more creative.
From the in-game universe, probably because all the old weapons got lost in the Nightmare with the old hunters. Some of it might have been because they realized how silly and impractical some of them were, and found how effective serration was against beasts
To show us that Patches is still Patches, no matter what

Hey guys, I found a blood rock in an FRC layer 1 pre-boss side room. Is that anything special/worth sharing? Do you want me to post the glyph or are there other glyphs with blood rocks on FRC layer one in the OP?

Maybe, reiterpallasch is also a long lost weapon and the modern version is a lance and a blunderbuss tied together.

Because they abandoned coolness for effectiveness. Just compare the saw cleaver to the Saif.

Might as well, Blood Rocks are always useful

I can only assume the Whirligig was lost somehow. The damn thing clears out groups like nothing.

There are glyphs like that everywhere on the internet, but go ahead and post yours.

Valtr kept his, but the Whirligig itself was probably lost with the rest of the Powder Kegs

It's also likely liable to fly apart at any moment. Not only is it a Powder Keg weapon, but have you seen the sparks that thing throws off? There's no way it's safe.

I love how the Whirligig manages to be the Powder Kegs most elegant weapon, right down to it having fancy etchings on the saw.

From the threaded cane;

>One of the trick weapons of the workshop, commonly used by hunters on their duties. Sufficiently deadly as a rigid bladed cane, but also serves as a whip when its blade is split into many. Concealing the weapon inside the cane and flogging the beasts with the whip is partly an act of ceremony, an attempt to demonstrate to oneself that the bloodlust of the hunt will never encroach upon the soul.

The church choose finesse over brute force as a statement that beasthood could never corrupt them, and then they went ahead and made weapons like the Kirkhammer lmao.

Safety? Practicality? Dislocating your arm from using the Stake Driver? Burning your hands on the Boom Hammer? None of these bother a Powder Keg.
Besides, more than a few hunters probably cut their hands on the Saw Spear when tricking it. The weapons aren't exactly designed to be safe
Sexy, strong, a gigantic mass of whirling saw blades, exactly how I like my weapons and women
The Threaded Cane was originally intended for the Workshop hunters, but Church hunters probably took some for themselves. Hunters like Henriett have adopted Church weapons in the past

Wait, really? I thought he disappeared forever after leaving lecture hall. What does he say?

>stuck in yarhgul
>with no vials

ctmuigc9

>Running out of vials
>Ever

>tfw last thread had only 21 posters yet reached the bump limit in about a day

>only 21 posters
Oh shit, really?

>tfw /dsg/ reaches the bump limit at least 3 times a day
>tfw /bbg/ gets excited for getting through a bump limit in less then a day

We have become a small, tight knit community. I mean, the game has been out 2 years now.

>it hit 761
>that means each person posted ~36 times on average
toppest of keks

This is a good thing

Never noticed the small amount posters last thread. I knew about a month ago we had at average of around 60-70 people.

yeah but they have alot more people because different systems and dark souls and demon souls and multiple sequels and new dlc's

How does the post quality compare? I don't expect it to be much, but I would imagine we're a little better

Is it a good idea to buy a PS4 Pro (pcfag here) if FROM ever develops a sequel for BB? Or should I just stick to a normal version?

it does quite often hit u to like 100 posters, but that last thread was particularly meme worthy

>have to fight darkbeast
>no vials
I'm going to kill myself

>hit u to like
>"u to"
been up over 24 hours, please dont meme me

Is it that time of the night where we just post memes with reckless abandon?

Yes

My favorite time

/dsg/ is absolutely fucking horrendous honestly

>/dsg/ reaches the bump limit at least 3 times a day because the thread is full of insufferable pcfats who haven't even played DeS and only cared about souls when DaS1 was ported to pc

Did someone say memes?

Does anyone have the original version of this picture?

I was that user
I'm only replying out of pure necessity
Why, yes

oi
oi kid
u
u wanna join the leeg?

Your memes are weak and your shit's all whack

The one that came up with the idea was me, I posted the shot from the movie. And thus the spiciness was born

Honestly a regular is absolutely fine. Chances are BB will not have a sequel, but From are developing at least three more games for Sony, I believe, and seeing how well Bloodborne was received, at least one will be exclusive.

Is there a Bloodborne version of pic related?

Probably better than tripfags trying to force their memes down my throat

I had the meme, you had the dream
And with such, I will cease my replies, to retain what integrity is left of the thread after all our deliciously spicy memes

Why do you always shitpost the thread dup and then leave when you already ruinied the thread acting like you're doing a public service?

and now i delete my posts (and this one) and vanish until i am needed again.
also fuck you, il force my dick down your throat if youd rather

>soulsborne

Holy Divine Lord Jesus Christ

>>>/reddit/
>>>/faggot/
>>>/(you)/

dont cry for me im already memed

>less people
>less chance of retards getting baited into replying to the tripfags, shitting up the thread

Anyone who could help me out with Bloodletting Beast in Great Pthumeru Ihyll Chalice ? He is a real pain in the ass.

There is literally nothing wrong with the term soulsborne.

i only shit up this thread with memes when it needs them

>That awkward moment when the edit became so much more popular than the original that no one even has the original anymore.

il force my memes so far down your throat youll be shitting out pepes

Pass?

Is this still relevant?

bbg.

remove the luci part then yes its still relevant seeing as noone other than himself replies to him anymore

Some people still do, but they receive a complimentary "reminder to not reply to tripfags" post, free with every response to Lucy. It's a great two-for-one deal

>my hopes for the dlc
good times

>tfw im the one who posts that after every luci post
(tagless as i think he actually filtered me because i said i was better than him)

This. WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ORIGINAL ONE?

>you can not delete posts this often
thanks J-moot for that

>we all start posting under Meme machine's trip
>suddenly luci has no one to reply to

Make it happen, is your trip pass still wabbalabadubdub?

It's the same as it always was, if you saw it when i posted it originally then you'll know

Thank you, kind user.

Funny thing is I'm the one who edited the original and even I don't have the original, shit pretty much disappeared from existence when the Wojak edit came around.

Post it again faggit

We'd have some very confused folk, but Lucy's reaction would be priceless. Could we out-shit the shitter?

I can change almost anything... but I can't change /bbg/'s nature.
People will just spam it and luci will probably post with it as well as he knows this tag is much better than his. You can have my favorite picture of PewDiePie though :)

>you use a tomato garden to grow and harvest tomatoes
>you use a pineapple garden to grow and harvest pineapples
>enemy called garden of eyes

Was Byrgenwerth using its own students to grow and harvest eyes? Fuck i wish we actually got to explore a proper gigantic dark Byrgenwerth school and that it were silent hill kevels of creepy.

they harvested their cum. surprise.

>try out this chalice dungeon thing
>can't even beat depth one
i should get a different hobby

>Fuck i wish we actually got to explore a proper gigantic dark Byrgenwerth school and that it were silent hill kevels of creepy.
Closest thing we'll see is the Research Hall, and that works pretty well.
Also yes, they were likely harvesting eyes from some source. Look at those huge, wax-sealed jars in Byrgenwerth and the Lecture Building

Who would be the better boss?

>Fuck i wish we actually got to explore a proper gigantic dark Byrgenwerth school and that it were silent hill kevels of creepy.
Yeah, a bigger level with the ambiance of Upper Cathedral Ward, the darkness and shit, culminating in the main building and lake would have been kick ass.

>tfw it looks like she has 2 long penises pointing outwards on the one on the right

also
>tfw you first noticed the sheath on that looks like a long, thin, black wang

airria has two swords, AND two feathers, but MarraM has the better physique

>95 posts
>18 posters
it begins again

Speaking of memes

Need help with defiled amy, pass is bbg.

This is not a drill.

They spent half the current thread in /dsg/ arguing with Lucy about Claymore/BKS in DaS, do we really want that?
We may have wasted an amount already with the memes, but even that was more in-depth than the competitive circlejerk over there