Sorry if this is a lame question, but which one of these would look the best on a first date?

Sorry if this is a lame question, but which one of these would look the best on a first date?

Porsche, because bitches don't know shit about cars

how old is the guy that your picking up?

volvo or rr
rr, personally
chicks dig big cars

Porsche > RR > Aston > Volvo, assuming they aren't into cars. They might think an Aston is some weird Ford Fusion coupe, and Volvo looks too generic/lacks the same amount of prestige.

Range Rover, girls in my area love SUVs and RRs are well regarded as luxury vehicles.

The Porsche might intimidate some, a lot of assholes drive them.

Volvo is meh, "still a Volvo."

Aston Martin is a no go, nobody other than car people or nerds know what the fuck they really are.

>picking up a girl in an SUV
She'll think you're a cuck.
You'll get her pussy wet the second she feels the tork in this beast

i asked my friend and she said the aston,she's somewhat into cars mind you
a db9 or something would probably be better than a rapide though
if it's just a basic bitch then probably the rr

You don't think much of women, do you?

Either you drive the Range Rover because it's spendy and non-threatening or you drive the Porsche because that's what you'd drive in any other circumstances.

Maybe there's an argument for driving the Range Rover because it's more comfortable for passengers but whatever.

The thread didn't even need to go beyond this.

>Volvo
Kek expecting girls to know cars. It's a nice vehicle but if you're trying to "impress" it won't come off as anything above the ordinary.

>Aston Marton
Only attracts gearheads who know what the fuck it is.

>Range rover
You could get an Evoque and still impress a female tbqhwyf

>Porsche
Most easily recognizable "expensive" brand out of those listed.

XC90 because you show her you mean business and you're not a fuckboy.

>assuming they aren't into cars

DRZ-400, she can ride pillion

if she can hold on while you hit 80mph before the end of the intersection, she's a keeper

If she happens to know what an Aston is that would be best, but in all likelihood she doesn't, so I would go with the Porsche.

>Volvo/Land Rover
"Is that your dad's car?"
>Porsche
"Nice"
>Aston
?????

the volvo worked for that vampire dude

porsche or rover

>girl sees an Evoque

"hey my mom has the same car as you! :)"

>It's a nice vehicle but if you're trying to "impress" it won't come off as anything above the ordinary.

modern Volvos have great, clean interiors that look just as good as german luxury cars. plus it has that huge tablet in the middle and bitches love tablets.

Aston V12 will always be a panty dropper, if not basic bitches will instantly recognize a porsche
those two crossovers are bland

Is it a murrican thing for Aston to not be known that much? I've never met someone who doesn't at least know them as James Bond cars and stuff

Everyone knows what they are because of James Bond. Autists on Veeky Forums need to believe that everyone else is somehow blind deaf and dumb when it comes to cars or the "enthusiast" label they've pinned their identities to will collapse.

In Canada very few people know Aston as anything, and they are usually in dull colours so they don't stand out.
Plus their sedan is creepy looking as fuck.