Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - "Something Lewd" Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Latest:
>2.8 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=660688

>T2 Patch for LC, JJ, KP, Ock and Destroyer + Minor Balancing
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=692030

Current LNY events:
>Taskmaster's New Year Battleworld
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=672456

>Lunar New Year's Packages!
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=672738

>24 Hour Hot Time
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=672496

>Lunar New Years Event Stage
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=678741

>Facebook Hashtag Event
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=683382

>Facebook Like Event - SMASH DAT MF LIKE BUTTON!
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=683380

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/heyjenbartel/status/826120317533839363
reddit.com/r/Stims/comments/5r7il6/those_that_use_responsibly_and_dont_let_meth/dd91232/
reddit.com/r/Stims/comments/5q493i/time_to_talk_about_meth_related_aggressionanger/
youtube.com/watch?v=2tuflUnCFAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

POST YFW MUTANTS FOR 3.0

Besides ITGB what stuff is good for t2 black bolt?
Oh and what floors do you guys clears with him?

Phoenix Five World Boss 2.0, with Jean and Phoenix on the last 2 days.
Let's go.

>3.0
Nah, 4.0 at the fastest.

>Max crit-rate is +75%
FUCK

>World Boss
>not the next Epic Quest

GBI + damage proc desu, secondary stat can be whatever
I've used him for
>floor 12 Male/Hero relay
>floor 15 Loki boss
>floor 16 Loki boss
>floor 16 IF boss
>floor 17 Fire relay
>floor 18 Fire relay
>floor 20 Lightning relay
>floor 21 Venom boss

>Muh Phoenix missions never

I got to floor 20 this week and what the fuck is the deal with the carnage boss and lightning relay?
Also floor 15-20 is also full of RNG bullshit how do you deal with that without memes?

Kate model is truly top cute.

And speaking of models, anyone else noticed Ironheart's model is rather low res? You can actually see some stretched pixels. Really disappointing for a paywall.

Kamala will never get T2

SNIKTBUB WHEN

>When you T2 a character and assume all their skills are maxed because they where able to be T2'd and everything else had to be maxed then you find out they weren't and you've been wasting tons of resources trying to farm the perfect Ob, but one of their buff skills maxes it out when fully upgrades so most of the obs you have are garbage now not to mention the awoken ISOs for that stat you equipped to the character.

what?
also, shut up

Is it worth throwing a 6* mega at Hyperion at this point?

Best OP desu

got a source on that?

Also: What's a good set for and obelisk for Medusa? I'm assuming some sort of healing?

He's not actually naked, sorry
twitter.com/heyjenbartel/status/826120317533839363

>Also: What's a good set for and obelisk for Medusa? I'm assuming some sort of healing?
She needs an attack set desu, preferably Overdrive. Not sure about obelisk tho.

He's pretty good at T2 but I don't think he'll get much use at T1 only

hnngh

also yeah people even noticed some low res texturing on the new uniforms in 2.8, it's really evident on Rulk's shorts and veins over his body

>shield lvl 68
>68%
POTTERY
>tfw not going to hit lvl 70 before shield exp hot time disappears
feelsbadman

>He's pretty good at T2 but I don't think he'll get much use at T1 only

I don't know what to use the ticket on then. I'm fairly new and this is what my lineup looks like so far. I was trying to avoid farmables.

She-Hulk for leadership?
Satana?
Rulk if you had his uni
YJ if you don't want to farm rifts

You might as well save it

YJ is arguably a good choice because grinding for his bios can be really energy costly

It's going to take a lot willpower to override my autism but I guess I can go with YJ.

He's all about the iframes from what I understand.

YELLOWJACKED BABY

>39% SCD

I mean, it's a bit of a waste but that's still max SCD.

if you have over cap SCD without rolling SCD on 4th gear
fuck youuuu

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>max scd
>max defpen
>max dodge
Man fuck you

I understand that there have to be payed perks in a f2p environment. Servers are not free. Development and continued optimization is not free. At the bottom line it is still a retail operation, and NO ONE is compensated without monetary inflow.
I have had this game installed on every capable mobile device I have owned since its release (first install: A damned Note 2). I have easily invested three figures (I have spent hundreds of dollars on this mobile game, an expenditure greater than that of any complete AAA console title I have ever purchased. Including DLC). But the idea of playing on an even vaugly competitive level is laughable. Because...
I play casually and don't spend constantly.
I launch the game three or four times a week. Check the lab, send points off to friends, play an Alliance battle, do dailies, hop into a timeline...what's the word...it certainly isn't battle. Clusterfuck?
Yeah, that works.
A six star fully mastered thoughtfully equipped and synergistically built team can go through perhaps four fights. Then it's over. Every team you face wins by default, simply because you haven't spent enough to tier up and costume your roster. On bronze. The LOWEST POSSIBLE PVP TIER.
Battleworld? Twenty opponent refreshes. Being able to fight five of them is a miracle.
Real time Battleworld? Hah! Real time humiliation.
Once again, I understand the necessity of micro transactions in a f2p environment. But with a game with a strong social pvp component...after investing years and hundreds of dollars...to be unable to even truly participate, let alone compete, on even the MOST BASIC level?

(for those curious, several of said purchases may have occurred while heavily intoxicated...but the vast majority were wisely structured to advance my account while supporting the game. I do believe that I would gain more pleasure from having every single one of those dollars in front of me...on fire and slowly turning to ash before my eyes...than I do from trying to collect THOUSANDS of nornstones to advance -one- character. Through normal play. I could just violently assault the game with money, but...it's hard to charge a smartphone if you ignore your utility bills.)
So why haven't I Uninstalled? Because sometimes I get to use Spider-Man to web cocoon the incredible hulk, then call in ghost rider to perform a hit and run with a flaming motorcycle (of course that hulk is always empowered with $70 of someone's parents money, so he immediately beats me like he caught me plowing Betty Ross).

is this mobirum? I don't think leddit is this stupid

it's plebbit and holy shit I was checking this guy's post history just for the lulz and he's a fucking meth user lmao

>Those that use responsibly and don't let meth affect your life... how???
>I have bills, responsibilities, and don't want to turn anything I enjoy this much into a negative.
>I have a small "entertainment" budget, and I stick to it. Even a half gram a month at $10 a point adds up to $600 a year, and that's a heavy expenditure for someone in my pay bracket.
reddit.com/r/Stims/comments/5r7il6/those_that_use_responsibly_and_dont_let_meth/dd91232/

>To begin...i absofuckinglutely love methamphetamine.
reddit.com/r/Stims/comments/5q493i/time_to_talk_about_meth_related_aggressionanger/

This domestic even make sense. None of the metamemes are even pat walled by any means, they're just pretty annoying to raise up. Thought I'd like to see some sort of change to TL so it basically doesn't come down to mirror matches or Thanos/Strange/Wasp. At least in Platinum you can face unique teams before getting to the meta stuff

>of course that hulk immediately beats me
instant shitter

Okay you win user, I'm surprised

f2p here, Is superior spiderman t2 reliable for today ab? can't do shit because low damage, or should i t2 warwolf? Been a year play i still couldn't clear combat ab...pic related

>4.0
>not a Fantastic Four update

>game still being alive then
>waiting that long for Torch, Surfer and Doombandos
why would you do that to me

If we don't get Marvel NOW! Star-Lord I'm gonna be pissed

Which rift level is best to farm dimension debris?

first for dd

give me some holy shit tbfqh senpai

hoping one day i can use the converter for 3/4:1 dd:guk ;_;
they're too easy to get

>Jean
>not Magneto

>implying the game won't be still alive next year

>73% dodge
>when you get 14% from alliance bonus

That's quite a bit of wasted percentage.

>Magneto
>not Legion

>muties, not deadpool
cmon, you know how powerful the memes are

>not force-quitting when you realize you're not gonna make it

Also, if you have a 6* Hulkbuster and Shang-Chi/Iron Fist, you can use them to help Moonie. Strikers are greatly helpful for characters with low DPS, even if it may not look like it. That's my usual team for combat AB, and I'm vip0 too.

I also beat it today(or rather, yesterday) with a T2 Shang-Chi. I was going to do it the usual way with my T2 MK, but I decided to try with him after the fight started, and I managed to clear it at least 2 minutes faster than with MK, you just have to be mindful of your positioning and react fast enough to avoid the roar of the last two beasts. The 5 sec invincible proc might've helped.

who is a better T2? Hellstorm or Kate?

>he won't t2 cyclops during 3.0

>24 hours of hot time left
man, it's not fair.

>several of said purchases may have occurred while heavily intoxicated
coal stop posting on shiteddit

>of course that hulk is always empowered with $70 of someone's parents money, so he immediately beats me like he caught me plowing Betty Ross)
>defeated by a hulkfag
>salty as fuck
apex KEK

>Mephisto
>Dormammu
>Shuma

who else could they put as the new World Bosses to rotate weekly with the BO?

Phoenix 5.

Worldbreakers from that weird arc after Dark Avengers which could net Pym another outfit as well as his "Scientist Supreme" moniker. Hopefully.

>Blackheart
>Galactus

help me brehs

Hey man wasn't me I don't go on reddit

hellstrom IMO

is kate even the top meme on speed? elsa has the forever invul

Between the two, Kate is better in SL, BW, and has better kit for ABX. Elsa is better in WB and TL.

Elsa new uni might change that.

BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MIDRIFF YOU HEATHEN

What about the Medusa uni? I think it's going to change her into a must have.

PSA

T2 Riri's a pretty easy iThanos kill

better than ms marvel and blackagar?

Really similar to Ms Marvel in that it's not quick, but surviving isn't an issue.
I haven't been able to do it with BB so i can't say there.

She was like a quicker, easier Carol

>She's like a quicker, easier version of my favorite character

God, yes.

>tfw you get a notificaction that (You)r guy cynicalex made a new video
feels good mang

bullseye or green goblin?

You should have right now: 585 Lunar Tokens
Ticket tomorrow boys get hype, on who are you going to use it?

why is everyone claiming the game will die like right now?
Do people forget that marvel heroes launched on 2013 and somehow it's still alive despite >gazillion

Will probably save it but was considering using it on Clea. If only Satana's T2 was less gimmicky.

GG of course.

Don't fall for the memes.

heh
youtube.com/watch?v=2tuflUnCFAE

>why is everyone claiming the game will die like right now?
Because they don't like the uniform system and MFF didn't make as much money in January as it did in December.

>blue
>20 lincoln campbell bios
>purple
>speed stones
I fucking hate WBI, forgot why I never do this crap.

>still haven't gotten a mythical chest
>even if I someday do get one, it probably won't have bios
It's a good way to burn excess energy, but yeah, fuck it otherwise.

didn't FF made more money than contest of niggers for some time?
I remember some posts here.

For a couple months, yeah. It's back to business as usual though.

That game is still alive?

No accounting for taste I guess.

from steam
>Movement changes ruined the gameplay with wind-ups, cooldowns and charges. Also becoming less F2P friendly, heading in P2W direction.
is this real? how did it became p2w?

Why is Black Cat such a slut?

should I play path of exiles instead?

Do both

It didn't, recently they retired the majority of boost potions sold and the system will be replaced by a single potion down the line.
Issue is that a lot of the underlying systems aren't well explained or implemented so some potions were behaving differently than how people expected.

The overall pace of the game is slower now, but not really by much. It is however much better for new players but I wouldn't say it's fantastic because there's still a lot of poorly implemented tutorials.

is it true that damage strikers don't help with iThanos?

>F2P friendly
>When you could buy costumes only by paying
>The only "F2P" way of getting them was randomized crafting

They do, but the "10% damage against super-villains" striker bonus is applied as a buff, so iThanos, as well as regular Thanos, can strip it away. You just have to switch characters to get it back if he does that though or just avoid his punches/orbs that remove them by not being a shitter.

Pure physical and energy strikers work, +10% damage to villains also works, but can be debuffed by HIS balls or meteor shower, although tou can have this buff back if you switch characters.

Costumes are cosmetic only and have no gameplay advantages unlike MFF so being f2p and not having costumes doesn't put you at a disadvantage.

Costumes were purely cosmetic though so that's not "P2W" that's "P2lookgood"

I know, just wanted to point out that MH was never very F2P friendly. So I'm not very surprised that it's not only costumes now. And cosmetics are still important.

In MH you can have all the heroes and do and complete all the content without ever spending a cent, how is that not f2p friendly?

The potions and boosts are optional and just accelerate the process, and even f2p players received a good chunk of those for free. They're hardly needed between all the events so they were basically a waste of money.

Cosmetics sell more when they're P2W like in MFF anyway, which is why Uniforms actually sell now unlike when they were first introduced.

what's up with thanos meteor rain, why it's so fast?

iThanos meteors are faster than normal Thanos and they dispel.

Because he's M A D