>lifted picuck driver actually admits to haveing a small penis
KEK

lifted truck? must be a cuck

lmao the emblem is even BLACKED you can't make this shit up

>Miata drivers have big dicks
>All gay
Checks out

>inferior lower mortals actually believe this

do spic lowriders and stancefags have massive dicks then?

no

I think if you're trying to make an overt statement with your car you're just not confident in general.

Stancefags have massive genitalia. That's why their wheels sag.

>insecurity the thread
By that I mean you, OP.

Nice try, fagboi.

>have Toyobaru
>have below average PP

My other choice of car would have been a Mustang GT so I guess it checks out

big BLACK dicks

>fragile masculinity, the thread

>mid sized sedan shitbox
>mid size tier (7inches)

seems to be right

I like small cars, but I've got an average dick AT BEST. what should I drive?

pic related, damn Asian genes.

look for an asian gf and you'll be totally fine.

also, get an escalate or something

>be me
>have 7"
>drive old beat up truck
>confused
why are you all so upset by trucks?

they're not mad at trucks. they're pissed off they cant afford something that drinks gasoline like it's water.

Woah is that a Ford Highboy?

post more slags

It clearly says Bronco my dude

brb buying a Smart car so I can be Jonah Falcon

oh i see. i couldn't tell, picture quality is near shit.

>owners of a peel p50 have solar system sized dicks

kek

>thinks barely above average is "big"
9" reporting in

>Thinks a couple inches above average is big
13" reporting in

i didnt claim it was big

>BIG TRUCK, small dick.
Does that apply to normal big trucks too?

9in lift on a truck i kinda tacky my man

It always applies to short beds. Additionally it applies to lifted long beds.

>lifted truck
>suburbs
>McMansions
Sounds about right.

>9" reporting in

Pathetic.

Apparently you not only skipped leg day

RCSB a best

>"when you finish cleaning that, wanna polish my pole?"
>"wtf skeeter we're just friends, nothing more, for ever."

Why are you so obsessed with the size of other men's penises? I'm gay and even I don't car enough to think about cocks when I see a car.

DVM just gave him that as a joke but his IQ was too low to read it

Maybe for "race" trucks, but small trucks have the big ones beat at that anyway.

What about midsized trucks then? Just average

>Why yes, I want a girlfriend that pole-dances in the bed of a lifted pickup while driving through mud.

Do fags care about penis size too ?

Not him but 1000 times more than girls do

A few years back, one of my coworkers showed up in the parking lot one morning with an enormous Ford F-450 and we all wondered why. He didn't need it for his job, he was a project lead for a bunch of tech consultants. Our work was mostly on computers via email. None of us ever really left our cubicles or offices. He certainly didn't need to haul anything heavy around there...

Also, he had apparently just moved into a new house... in suburbia... on a

as long as its your truck

Nice blog m8

Of course dummy

B-b-but why would you care if you're the one putting it in someone else's ass ?

1. The look
2. give and take

guess how big

I drive a scooter. Does that make me have a huge dick?

no,because as much as the poorfags in this thread think expensive stuff means small dick there is no link and only shrimpdicks and gays care about the size of another man's dick.

i think big diesel trucks are fine

the only become dick compensation machines when people start lifting then.

Some people like to offroad

Or drive them without towing anything.

>dawnt need ma 8 leedr deisel for anythang but it sure is gawd dang good to have it

Hey, maybe he had been saving like a mofo for 20 years and is ready to retire in a few.
Though, considering he bought that, he's probably not the most financially savvy person.

Midsized Lexus.

It might not be an actual small dick, but it's definitely a small ego thing.

3 out of 4 times if I see something like pic related on the road, he's flooring it at every stoplight, passing people on the right, weaving in and out of traffic, tailgating, etc.

It's the same reason you see small women get xbox hueg SUVs. It makes them feel more in control and dominant when driving. Most people don't really care that much, but something in brotruck's drivers personalities will not allow them to be anything less than what they perceive to be the "dominant" driver.

>mid size tier
>7inches

whatever makes you feel good, dicklet

>Off road guy here
Lifts are necessary for off roading.
But depending on the vehicle, anything above 3-5" is overkill.

If you see someone with a huge Chevy Silverado lifted beyond torso length, big wheels small tires, clean as fuck, they don't off road.

My buddy had a 94 Chevy S10. 3" Lift, 31" tires, bash bar/winch and we were able to do so much more than a big V8 Chebby Silberbabo 4x4 could ever do.

94 S10 vs 2016 Silberbabo
>Silberbabo sinks in sand
>S10 flies through

>Silberbabo can't fit through trail
>Two S10's can roll through side by side

>Silberbabo can't climb hill
>S10 can get air at the top

massive FETISH for male genitalia is more like it

>t. 4.5 incher

>having a good time driving
>They must have a small ego issue

Shitbox = big dick apparently

Stancefags are compensating just as much with their "sick mawdz"

Cobalt SS

>riding 3in from your bumper
>weaving in and out of traffic
>slamming on brakes at last possible second
>cutting people off
>running red lights

If that sounds like a good time to you, you probably should have your license taken away.

Oh no he accelerated hard
Oh no he passed on the right side, a legal move
Oh no he was tailgating someone, probably with just cause
It always amazes me that there are people who think someone is tailgating them just to be a dick. If your'e going under the speed limit, your'e going to get tailgated. If your'e going the speed limit in the fast lane, your'e going to be tailgated.

>weaving in and out of traffic
yeah that ones not safe

>riding 3in from your bumper
>slamming on brakes at last possible second
>cutting people off
>running red lights
way to move the goal posts there buddy

*you're

Butthurt brotruck/asshole driver detected.

>Oh no he accelerated hard
It's not really a problem on its own, moreso the overall aggressive attitude when combined with other behaviors.

>Oh no he passed on the right side, a legal move
Wrong. Passing on the right is considered an improper pass, and when combined with speeding, is considered aggressive driving.

>Oh no he was tailgating someone, probably with just cause
>It always amazes me that there are people who think someone is tailgating them just to be a dick. If your'e going under the speed limit, your'e going to get tailgated. If your'e going the speed limit in the fast lane, your'e going to be tailgated.
This is rich. If "your'e" tailgating someone, you're in the wrong. Full stop. You have to have ample room to react to events in front of you. If said person slams on their brakes for any reason, and you rear-end them, you're going to pay.

I gave more examples because it doesn't seem like the concept of "aggressive driving" is getting through to you.

If you're a brotruck driver, that's fine. Break the stereotype by driving considerately. If you're an asshole driver, stop. You're going to get someone hurt or killed, and you don't get places faster to warrant the risk.

>passing on the right
>illegal

>mfw

I corrected myself on the your'e dealeo
I'm not saying tailgating is safe, that wasn't my point. My point was that there is almost always a reason that you're being tailgated. Tailgating is inconsiderate sure, but going 60 in an 80 is also inconsiderate. More so in my opinion.
And there's literally nothing wrong with passing on the right

>And there's literally nothing wrong with passing on the right
Except for the fact that there's often slower-moving or stopped vehicles on the right, and then shit like this happens:
youtube.com/watch?v=YMdwyEdj_TQ

So don't cross two lanes to the right, right behind a truck is what you're saying?

Or are you saying that once you get in the far left lane, you are trapped there forever?

I'm saying follow the law and don't illegally pass people in the right lane. What's so difficult about that?

>Or are you saying that once you get in the far left lane, you are trapped there forever?
Never said anything about lane changes....

You can go ahead and try to defend shitty driving however you want, but it doesn't change the fact that it's unsafe and illegal.
Why are you going out of your way to defend it?

nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/free-books/beat-ticket-book/chapter7-9.html
>The laws in most states prohibit passing on the right, except under the following circumstances:
>The street or road is wide enough to accommodate two lanes of traffic.
So it's legal on a road with two lanes in the same direction... aka everywhere you would pass on the right

>Never said anything about lane changes....
So what if I change lanes then speed up and then pass the car on my left?

Who only 15.5-16cm at best here too?
How much can i expect an enlargement from doc in average?
A friend got additional 3cm but i dont think thats usual

>people who think someone is tailgating them just to be a dick
most of the time it's because they just ARE a dick, anyone who tailgates is a shitty, very unsafe driver with a short temper that shouldn't be on the road

Good lord dude that's fine.

Really the only people who want huge dicks, are guys who want huge dicks. Girls tend to not enjoy having their cervix repeatedly punched.

I dont give a fuck about the girl. I just want a bigger dick for better wankers.
As gay as it sounds, im not gay but the friend told me its so much more awesome

Uh... not really sure what to tell you then.

Maybe go on your local craigslist and try to find a really hung dude, then jerk him off to see if it's that much better.

I've only had people tailgate me when I was going slow. Then I speed up or move over and they stop. It's pretty simple communication.
Tailgating = I want to move faster than we are currently going
Yeah its not safe, but it's the only way to communicate on the road. If i was 50' behind you and started honking, that would just be confusing

Well thats gay as fuck dude

idk, if you basically just want to jerk off a huge dick, why not give it a whirl?

>its not safe
the end

My point was that there is a reason that people do it. Not that it should be done.
Just because it's not safe doesn't mean it doesn't have a meaning

This is my biggest grip with this trend. If you modify your vehicle to a point where it doesn't even serve a purpose then what the fuck is the whole reason for it? just to show off? How about you show off your driving skills by accomplishing something with your vehicle, like building a overland vehicle that can handle some rough terrain, or something that climb a mountain with ease, or make it through any offroading situation that nature will throw at it. for most situations, you only need the lift to fit bigger tires. Same shit applys for stancefags. it's all part of the same "Rice bowl"

yeah honestly, these guys obviously have a chip on their soldier and something they're trying to prove. Could you imagine someone with any sort of humility or meaningful goal in their life driving one of these things? Dick size is such a dumb red herring. like 98% of dudes have a dick between 4.5 and 5.5 inches. It's really just their attitude that is projected by ugly ass useless lifted trucks. And its a shitty one.

>Just because it's not safe doesn't mean it doesn't have a meaning
Sounds like a bi-dude arguing about not using a condom...

Good thread BRO

-1 ince / 10

I'm pretty sure 98% have a dick size above 5.5 inches....

>small car, BIG DICK

I was driving my beat up subaru through a Michigan dirt/forest trail and when I came upon the spot that opens up to a field there was some brotrucks there going full MOAB on how to get through some mud and pits with calculations and shit. I had through the puddle and bank some mild manoeuvres to make sure the impreza doesn't bottom out but nothing that a truck let alone a lifted truck would worry over. They gave me this odd look when I just approach and went through the puddle and then climbed out. I wasn't fast so I noticed the odd look of embarrassment mixed with the self realization they were wayyyy overhinking it and obviously being princesses about their supposedly TOUGHMUDTRUCK BREH.

What does driving a subaru make of my dick?

I'm carving into mine with a needle right now. What car do I drive?

>miata/econoshitbox driving NEETs trying to convince everyone they have big dicks
sad

>thinks his is big
29 incher reporting in