Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wGUE_EtHpgQ
youtu.be/o7yzk1DXtz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for falcunt pick up the soap.

cunts

Welp gonna start lifting weights

cunts I got an overdue parking fine which is now $300.
Parked in a permit zone but came up with the excuse that car wheel had come loose while driving and I had gone to a mates place to get tools to fix it.
They rejected it twice and now it's 300$.
Anyway to get a reduced fine or should I go to court. don't want to get raped.

Oi cunce, is there any way I can fake a uni degree on my CV?

Like, I spent X amount of years in India studying X degree at X university?

I mean it sounds pretty bogus, but it's better than no degree. Is there a way for them to check on some super database or something?

The solution is to pay for parking you fuck.

Shes the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy

Not quite but when you go from an avalon to a manual 6.0ltr it feels like it

My mental state has improved being able to drive the car I want to drive the half hour from night shift home

nice wheels fag

I think they're CV8R Monaro wheels. They are nice wheels fag.

They are whiteboi wog blades.

I like them don't listen to them

mate you're a wogblade

Absolutely. Interfactory wheels are top tier wheels. That faggot probably prefers no name brand chrome plated Bob Jane Tmart wheels.

U fuckken wot m8, I'll smack u right in the gabber m8.

Indeeeed

Nice fake chinese rims.

T. Bob Jane tmart

Moved out of the country in July. What have I missed cunts?

Have you read the last thread? Its mainly all in there.

Why do most Australians look like they're Really light skinned Mexicans pls explain

I also forgot to add that a lot of Mexicans get into good old fashioned friendly banter like Australians I swear Australians and Mexicans are almost the same shit except one speaks Spanish kek

Pretty much just falcunt trying to start shit abs create drama constantly.

So nothing, really.

>muh UV
>Muh sun
>duh heat
>dat
Fack offf youtu.be/wGUE_EtHpgQ

Eh pretty much i dont mind mexicunts at all
Start shit?

Oh you mean with old mate neighbor.

T. facebook critter

Nice fake chinese rims. At least bob jane wont split in half and kill you.

Just the usual of anons obsessed with Sean and wishing they could get his 8ropers.

on the topic of obsessed anons

youtu.be/o7yzk1DXtz4

Kak

>1320 will never video me getting busted
;_;

Okay ill explain
I have a set of 4 genuine CV8r rims
2 the tires were roasted when I got the car (wonder why) amd I didnt have enough money to comfortably replace all 4
Was looking to buy a couple of steelies with roadworthy tread (needed a spare anyway)
Then these came up, look pretty close to the others with brand new tread (only westlake sv308's though)
My biggest issue though is thr guy who owned the car spray painted the original rims all black, so that bush is there to tactically hide that the rears are black

Plan is to strip those to original, put on probably re003's, then retire these to be my spares

Hey lads has anyone been to Norwell Motorplex on the goldcoast? Thinking of having a go on the skidpan and track.

anyone know how to get into drifting?
I just want to learn how to drift for fun not competitively so I want to use my vy daily.

Should I just start off at a skidpan and then go to a drift matsuri or something? I'm currently watching drift bible on youtube but would it be wise to get lessons on drifting first? Thanks.

Blown 86 engine fag here.

So many hostile comments last threads mate. I realize its a pretty shit car but I got a good deal on it.

I'm no mechanic I don't check the oil every week. I did do 6,000 in like a month and a half though I've had the car for almost 3 years in the last year and a half I really just lost interest in checking the fluids etc I pay the dealerscum $500 for servicing anyway.

Anyway. I fucked the dealer too though.

Before this engine broke my seat was off its axis and just wobbled around and lots of wear and tear on the upholstery which they agreed to fix under warranty 3 months ago. 2 months before the engine broke.

I went to the dealership today and told them to fix it.

It'll cost them $2400 for a brand new seat. + a lot of plastics have come off and other minor problems which I said has fucked my car and is manufacturing fault. Felt in the window lining failing and scratching tint etc so now they have to fork out $4000 to fix it under warranty despite them not fixing the engine.

I told the guy as well after they do all those repairs I'm just planning on selling those seats and clips as spare parts he got so annoyed but kept his cool.

lol anyway $42000 to put a second hand engine in that's only done 12,000k's.

not too bad for a 2014 86 despite buying it brand new for 24.5 grand (thanks discount)

anyway lads

who wants 2014 86 with brand new second hand engine!

So $4300-4600 loss for driving an 86 for 3 years

Does that sound like decent depreciation

Also sent video of Toyota driver doing 90km in active school zone from dash cam on my 15,000 service years ago to the manager. Told him i'm sending it to all the media stations

wear a flat brimmed cap+hoodie at all times, even at night

put energy drink logo stickers all over your car

pay $5k too much for a shitter rwd car

and you're sorted

>council kikes giving up the chance to bleed you dry

Not bloody likely, I'm afraid. It's pretty shaky and unless you can prove to the court that you did go to a mate's place for tools it'll be thrown out right away. As for appeals, they wouldn't care if you had stopped to save a bunch of kids in a flaming school bus from a fiery death.

Buy an overpriced Silvia or 180 and trailer it to drift days.

Drifting your daily never ends well.

What if you bin it into a wall? You're out of a car.

If you can't afford a track only car, the fuck makes you think you can afford all the other expenses? Tyres, track fees, getting the car set up, fixing shit constantly etc.

I reckon pop on steelies anyway. Steelies look tough as shit. Doubly so if you can get black fender guards and the solid tray cover off an equivalent generation Maloo too.

>VY
You're already halfway there. Get a second car like a Corolla for a daily and relegate the Commo to sideways duties.

Invest heavily in cheap shit Chinese tires, fuck about in industrial lots at night, hit the skid pan and just practice shitloads.

>using your daily
>starting off in a skidpan with the intention of doing it on public roads and in public areas

You're insurance will buttfuck you, if they'll keep you insured at all. You have one choice: buy a shitbox and go to a skidpan. That's your one and only choice.

fuark thats a nice escape

once bogan old mate told me a very similar story around a campfire, except it was a yellow vz, cheeky shed escapes are prime

Is it a bad idea to own a Skoda in Australia?

nah, gf has an octavia wagon, no problems with it, and parts are cheap enough

octavia rs wagon hauls and is basically an audi rs whatever.
remember it is VAG shit tho, parts can get expensive relative to weebshit

>try manual
>knee hits the steering wheel every time i try to change gears
ahhhhh yes

Europoor reporting it.
What year and what engine is crucial on Skoda. Basically an larger but cheaper VW Golf.
>Engines to avoid :
1.2TSI is plagued with problems
1.0TSI...just no
1.6TDI with w/e power output is too small
>Best engines
1.4TSI is the most balanced engine performance/price/fuel consumption/maintainance
2.0TDI is the bread and butter engine in the VAG group. No notable problems known on the Octavia and Golf 2.0TDIs ( the ones on the Passat B6, Touran and Audi A4 & A6 of old are known to be garbage )
2.0TFSI - sensational engine, might be available only on the Octavia RS which has sport suspension that will shatter your bones.

>As any new VW, the current Octavia's suffer from the same problems as the entire VAG range, with failing electronics, fragile engines and shoddy build quality. Skoda used to be the budget brand of VW but now it pretty much leveled out.

If you want a sturdy Octavia that will do whatever you throw at it, get one of these. Or w/e generation. And the 2.0TDI is a proven work-horse.
Apart from the electronics, the Octavia is built like a tank. Clutches last for as long as 350,000 kms and bushings for about 50,000 km of rough roads. I can confirm these numbers because one of these lives in the family. It's done 450,000 km but it's still going like new, given proper maintainance.

STOP spouting shit falcunt
In no way but name is it an audi rs anything. The octavia rs uses the mk7 gti engine, which isn't bad anyway. And skodas are typically cheaper than most vag cars to own

Fuck off I didn't even post that

Assuming you had unlimited money what is the fastest car a P player can get (straight line) in cucktoria

Probably some BMW.
Don't bother though, just wait the 4 (?) years.

t. obsessed user

On a side note, I have a new truck with built in privacy curtains, so no more towel fap cave.

buy a motorbike

I got 6 numbers the other night Fuck waiting

Heh care to share?

BA XR6 Manual falcon with 3" straight pipe and Lumpy cams

Look habibi, those carlton gangsters won't break your legs these days, they'll just kill you.
Better not do anything too conspicuious.

Something extremely lightweight and naturally aspirated (that isn't modified or home made) made before January 1, 2010. Like Queensland, Cucktoria only uses power to weight for cars made after 2010.

As such, I'd probably recommend a Caterham or similar NA kit-car (that's been assembled from the factory or by a domestic manufacturer), if you can find one. A top of the range 2009 Caterham or Lotus would be insane.

I'll probably go for the lotus Elise or Extige if possible

I'd put my money on a caterham beating one, but if I lived a fantasy land where I was a p plater with rich parents, I'd go the lotus too... Why not have both? It'd have been so cool to turn up to school in a caterham or lotus, to have some year 8er scratch it up.

Caterham is way too open imo. Apparently the RX8 Is OK?

While I was reading up on Victoria's p-plate laws to make sure I wasn't spurting out shit in case they changed them, I found this

Overseas licence holders
If you are a temporary visa holder and you hold a current overseas probationary licence, you are not bound by these rules. You can drive any probationary prohibited vehicle as long as you are using your current overseas driver licence.

Literally cucked by Ahmed. Doesn't matter what you drive because Ahmed will be able to smash you in his gold-wrapped Lamborghini.

A caterham or Lotus would shit on an RX8, no questions asked. If we're living in a fictional fantasy land, why does it matter if it's an open top? Furthermore, Lotuses come in targa and hard tops.

RX8's are slow as hell.

Don't bother man, yoiu're wasting your money.

Suck it up and get an Evo or GT-R when you're on your fulls.

Or move to a different state, alternatively.

>we're living in a fictional fantasy land
dis

Shit i had no idea it was that terrible I just looked it up. Probably going the Elise then. The roof is important because I hate rain and have long hair that I can't be fucked sorting out if it's windy, also street parking and uni parking

whats it like being a trust fund babby?

If this fantasy is actually real and you are the offspring of former yuppies, do you think they'll let you drive such an expensive death trap?

Trust me, I'd fucking love it but unless your parents are bogans who have just won the lottery, I doubt any parent who has earned enough money to buy their son a $50k car is going to let you get a Lotus.
There's just no incentive in doing it; it'd be a 2009 model which means no tax write-off, it's dangerous as shit (not me saying that, what a 50-something would say) and insurance will be insane if it even exists for a p-plater owning one.

Just get a Fiesta ST.

Probably quite good.

>unlimited money
VT S Commodore in matte black with redback extractors and blue coloured air box piping

ahahahah
>Probably quite good.
we'll never know ;_;

whats the link for discord thing ?

>320 replies +

Read

I sold a 2006 vz commodore for 1200, and it was in great condition except for it has an oil leak from under the timing cover.

Something easily fixed with some epoxy, but i still feel kinda guilty for not mentioning it. The dude did lowball me like an asshole, though.

I don't understand how people can destroy the lives of strangers for monetary gain, i feel kinda bad just doing that.

need a cheap runabout for the gf.
she's killed an excel so needs to be tough, auto and less than 3k

mazda 323 is the standout, any other ideas for shitboxes?

The usual suspects, Corolla, Laser etc.

How did she kill the Excel?

Thoughts on Merc C200 for Uber/ other cars for uber. Just got my opens and I'm looking to make some extra cash on the weekend without giving wristies at the pub.

Get something reliable and not expensive to fix like a Camry/Aurion.

Yo wtf, I can't make threads anymore here, countries blocked

haha and fucking monster stickers too.

>What if you bin it into a wall? You're out of a car.
Yeh I have to agree that would be shit. I "can" afford a dedicated track car, it's more the fact that I want to save the money for a proper car after I am off my Ps.
and like you said, s chassis are overpriced. Fixing the commy would be cheaper than most other cars I assume anyway.

You sound half sarcastic haha. Nah but that actually sounds like a good idea. It's already got coilovers(proper ones), just need some decent light weight wheels and a locked diff.

Wasn't really keen on street drifting until I got real good. My insurance thinks an old asian lady(mum) drives a manual v6 commy.

How bad is drifting for a car compared to normal track use? I know it'll wear everything out quicker but being a v6 commy, should be easy to go to the wreckers and get parts I need for cheap.

Buy a crappy $200 Commodore, weld the diff and take it to drift/skidpan days.

manual commos are expensive and I already have one. Now should I weld the diff, spool or LSD?

323 is the god of reliability. My 2002 Astina is basically immortal; no oil leaks or anything. Got hit with a big bill recently, but that was because I drive like crazy and hadn't had it serviced in years.

you cunts here blocked from making new threads on all boards too?

Shame the 2.0TDI in the latest Octavia only comes with that fucking automatic shit. If you want manual you have to get the 1.4 petrol in the base model or the 2.0TSI in the RS.

Also I had no idea they were so fucking light, the Sedan is

Only poor people are blocked

Lol
Nope

I live in castlecrag and my house costs 3mil for the land alone you stupid peasant.

uh we dont fucking care sydneyfag go get raped by immigrants

lol wtf. only started happening the other day.

Does that mean there are a lot of shitposters in my area

IP range? Absolutely.

Reset your router or make threads from your phone with the clover app

Did telstra finally get rangebanned? Used to cop permabans twice a day from some some cunt posting CP on /b/ when I used prepaid broadband.

FUCK DHL

CUNTS

Fuck my life

I'm quite bummed out today as I was planning to be more environmentally conscious by attempting to become vegan for about a month. As I was flicking through a couple of vegan cook books I got concerned about the amount of soy that was in the recipes. Since I don't particularly want a lot of phytoestrogen in my diet, I came to terms the fact that I'll have to live in a morally "grey" area

You sound like a poof mate.

You'll starve yourself so some other cunt can have your share as well as their own. Sounds like the soy isn't the problem, you're just naturally a colossal pussy.

Well put it this way, if it's from somewhere they can't properly check whether you did it or not, then it means nothing to them, and they don't care.

If the degree is meaningful, then they can see if you're full of shit, they will also try and ask you specific and circumstantial questions to see if you actually did the degree, and didn't fail it.

One more thing, the only places that won't check are dodgy asian/wog places, or cash in hand blue collar sort of shit, no job that is decently formal or professional will let you get away with lying about a degree, so I really wouldn't bother. If you must, get like a basic cert from tafe, and even try and get some low paid or volunteer work for experience, I have no idea what field you're going into, but you need balls and mastermind manipulation to pull off a fake degree.

cover up the foglight holes and put a bloody mesh on the lower intake you fucking drongo.

Severe alcoholism and pasty european skin getting penetrated by the sun's UV rays 24/7.

mummy makes me tendies and it's so good fucking her tight cunt while daddy's not home
but now she's asking me to go study at university and i want to stay at home and play games and save for car parts what do?

she's threatening to withhold tendies and sex if i don't study

one of the lotus cars is p plate legal and fucking fast, i think its the exige.