If you got caught doing illegal things, would you snitch on your associates?

If you got caught doing illegal things, would you snitch on your associates?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjcgpQOEJzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

bump.

Hello SEC, how are you doing this evening?

Back when me and my friends were in high school we found an easy way to make bank on a yoyo company here in nyc called Yoyonation.

We three stole thousands of dollars worth of product and sold it back to their community as well as other BST's until one of us who was literally the first to start the stealing business left cause he was tired of it.

Then the remaining two of us stole even more and ramped up the thief and our profit until they finally noticed and told us to return the goods.

We couldnt because we obviously sold the shit but we did have tons of other shit that was equal in the 10,000+ value we stole and returned that in exchange for no charges or court action.

We did not snitch on our friend who left before things got bad. He was smart, we wasnt. Remember us having a conversation about snitching on him but we ultimately didnt and he laughed his ass off when he found out we were caught.

In anycase the company shut down cause it couldnt recoup the losses and people lose their jobs cause of us.

We took down a company in high school and got out with our records clean.

I

Wow man that's just fucked up.

>tfw googled this company and they seem like the most harmless company ever

Literally why you fucking nigger

>On September 1st, 2011, it was announced that YoYoNation employees had found that over ten thousand dollars worth of merchandise had been stolen from them over the course of the past summer. This merchandise was gradually being sold on various forums by members using the names 'tombstone' and 'jensen hartford.'[1] YoYoNation attempted to combat this huge loss and in May of 2012 made a post saying that they were briefly closing to restock the store.[2] The store then floundered for a short time until it was ultimately shut down amidst server downtime.

good work, soldier.

>Ruining a harmless yo-yo store just to make a few thousand dollars
>"Good work"

There's a special place in hell for people like this.

~uther the lightbringer

should we ask yoyonation about your story?

totally Veeky Forums/

>scamming such innocent looking people for so little money

Real dick move...

>Forcing these innocent people to go out of business

DIE FUCKING NIGGER
youtube.com/watch?v=GjcgpQOEJzo

Depends on if my associates would cover my lawyer costs.

do it.

Holy shit

They actually seem like pretty kind people.

I started googling and apparently the faggot who said he stole their merchandise just went to their New York location where they let anyone come and didn't really keep yo-yos under lock and key... and then started selling them on their forums

Was reading through a thread of people talking about it, kind of fucked up desu

Came from a drug family that didn't run their mouth

the ones I saw leaving out my house with the big bags was the same ones I saw wrist dancin

They were kind people whic made the reveal that we were stealing their merchandise all the more devastating for them.

However being nice and making money are thibgs you have to crossroads with. We seen the payout and as high school students any kind of money on that level is tempting.

I look back on what I did as I was "tombstone" and I do have regrets cause I broke their trust 100% but given the chance to do it over I wouldnt change my decisions.

Just because someone is nice doesnt mean they are allowed a free pass not to be used.

Please kill yourself.

You are doing Gods work user. Because of people like you, USA is a great nation.

If I was going to do illegal shit it would be with people I'd trust not to rat on me, why would I rat on them knowing once I'm out of jail or was sent off not guilty would I ruin that relationship.

But selling it on their very own forum dude?

I dont know man it just seems really fucked. People like you are the ones who make everyone in society try to fuck eachother over.

hello there you fucking commie