Buy stolen credit cards from the alphabay

>Buy stolen credit cards from the alphabay
>Buy things with them
>Sell them on the internet or in person

Explain to me why this wouldn't work.

It seems INSANELY easy. Hell you could probably buy things in store too given that the embossers and MSRs are sold on Alibaba in bulk for very cheap.

what?

That doesn't answer my question

If you're behind like 7 proxies. .. maybe

the point is that there are human beings who have worked hard for that money you pseudo unemphatic sociopath edgy tryhard fuck

>the point is that there are human beings who have worked hard for that money

They get it back, it's really just credit card companies that lose out. Which is obviously still bad but not as bad random people.

I'm surprised you said that it was bad that credit card companies lose, at least you understand what you're doing is bad.

Why even post, moralfags

>buy things with them
If you get ID'ed on a camera or whatever, and get caught you're done.

>Sell them in person or on the internet.
Ip, email-adres, bank account, the risk of getting caught is just to high for the payoff imo

I think anyone outside of delusional communists realizes that stealing is objectively bad, no matter from who or what.

>If you get ID'ed on a camera or whatever, and get caught you're done.

But according to forums people do it all the time

Kek, yea the guys in prison can't post on forums.

Also its a numbers game, not everyone can be caught. Even if they have the information they don't have the manpower/detectives to get everyone. But yea, the guy you stole from might be so mad that he hires a private investigator or you might just be unlucky, then you're fucked if you didn't take any precautions.

>if you didn't take any precautions.

I think that kind of goes without saying.

Okay maybe carding in person at stores isn't such a bright idea but I'd imagine bank transfers and ordering shit to abandoned houses in the town over would work.

For bank transfers maybe get some retarded, 80-IQ niggers to let you use their bank accounts to transfer stolen funds?

Niggers would easily fall for this shit, just make an instagram page and promise them you'll pay them for a job - the job being receiving funds and transferring them.

Thoughts?

>I think anyone outside of delusional communists realizes that stealing is objectively bad, no matter from who or what.

Nah thats just in your head, if the environment is different even stubborn people can justify stealing. Look at robinhood.
I know my morality is fucked up, but I'm only admitting that because I know the majority has different values. I actually think I'm 'morally correct'.

>Look at robinhood.

Wasn't robin hood a noble?

Anyways you can rationalize stealing, but morally justifying it is impossible unless you're delusional.

>Transfer them
To what, you can't use your own bank acc, thats traceble.

>To what, you can't use your own bank acc, thats traceble.

To Western Union or something like that.

Then from Western Union you'd use someone who would exchange it for Bitcoin and then you'd just cash that out and that's a pretty long trail I think.

Something like that, anyway

You get that bitcoin is the most traceble currency there is right?
Literally everyone can see every transaction ever made.
But yea you are right, the longer the trace the harder it will be before they catch you.
I would try to actually launder the money, but that may be to much work for the amount of money you get from this.

>Literally everyone can see every transaction ever made.

Can you launder it or tumble it easily?

I'm just guessing but couldn't you Exchange BTC to another currency (say LTC) then back on an exchange?

Or perhaps sell it all on localbitcoins in a town 2+ hours from you?

>ordering shit to abandoned houses
Would never work. Mailmen aren't stupid.

>Would never work. Mailmen aren't stupid.

Oh but they are

Not sure what kind of upstanding mailmen you know but they regularly steal shit, throw packages in random places, leave them in plain sight when no one home, etc.

Just generally don't give a shit.

Bump

why even fraud in the first place?

Trade it for monero, send it between a couple of your own wallets and sell it again with a different account.

to make money

Saving from page 10...

ive used a cancelled card at restaurants it works. they could show ur face to the police if its a lot of money though.

Fraud is for losers who can't make money the legit way.
Any moron can make money doing something that most people can't because of the law. It requires more skills to make money when the rules are stacked against you

Getting cought is for losers.

See Clintons, Trumps or any other successful family, I just picked the obvious ones for example.

You'd be surprised how many of successful people are actually frauds.

I think he meant that low level fraud is

i work at a PF changs mall location in the food court and somebody bought 40 bucks worth of shit with a stolen CC and the police came and asked for our security footage to ID them...also got their pics from other stores they bought shit at the mall..if you go too hard they will look for you