Hold me Veeky Forums. I'm in quite the predicament. Heres the deal...

Hold me Veeky Forums. I'm in quite the predicament. Heres the deal, two years ago I got a DUI for smoking weed while driving, and my car got towed. The judge was being an asshole and wouldn't let me get the car out of storage. After 90 days, the tow company filed for the title and got it. I figured that was that, and it was gone forever.

Was poking around craigslist today and I FOUND IT for sale. It's the same tow place that has it for sale. They only want 2,000 for it, but I only got like 1,400 bucks to my name. I want to buy it back, but I don't know what to do. I tried hitting up my rich grandpa to loan me the money (I can sell my current car and repay him) but he's being a tight wad and wont give me shit.

The tow company said they get 3-4 people to call a day about it. If I don't act fast it's going to be gone.

If it was just a shitty civic or camry or something I wouldn't give a fuck, but its a gray market CL600 with a V12. Here is the craigslist link, might be stupid of me to post but here it is anyway.

cincinnati.craigslist.org/ctd/6003666096.html

Other urls found in this thread:

cincinnati.craigslist.org/ctd/6003666096.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i don't know mane, thats a very complicated engine and it has sat still for quite a while in shitty conditions, it is baller i'll give you that

pawn $600 worth of stuff
acquire vehicle
sell old vehicle
get stuff out of hock

tools, electronics, and guns pawn well

I'm a poor fag I don't own anything of value. I like the way you're thinking though.

If I saw my old Volvo up for sale at that price, I'd pay it in a heartbeat. Id' even pay a premium for sentimental value dammit.

If that merc tank is in good nick it's 100% worth it. Be assured that if you let it end up in the hands of a gangsta wanna be nignog, you'll regret it all your life, especially if you liked the car.

You just don't abandon and old friend like that user. You have been granted a second chance that very few of us get.

>The tow company said they get 3-4 people to call a day about it. If I don't act fast it's going to be gone.
That's salesspeak for "nobody has inquired about it, please buy it quickly before we have to lower the price to get offers on it"

Well maybe I do, I got a couple TV's, a ps4, and this computer. I dont know if it all would add up to 600 bucks though.

Just break into the impound lot and steal it. Haven't you ever seen any movies?

I get paid Friday so that will help. My rent is due soon (I only pay $250 a month) but if they would lower the price to like 1700 or 1800 I might be able to swing it this weekend, I don't know.

>judge was being an asshole
>rich grandpa is being a tight wad

Something about "If you run into an asshole in the morning, …"

>If you run into an asshole in the morning
Yeah I know, I fucked up in the 1st place by smoking weed while driving.

I just contacted them and let them know that the drug addict that had that car impounded a couple years ago wants it back and they should double the asking price.

GL OP.

No, he means your a cunt to everyone who you interact with.

I knew I shouldn't of posted the craigslist. Hah I already told them it was my old car and I want it back anyway.

take it t to the shop, see what they want and what they'll pay
what they don't take or offer too little for sell on CL
sell random shit on CL that you don't need

>im a crackhead
>i dont own anything

Maybe you should reconsider your life choices m8.

Doing the same, thanks for the idea. Going to say that OP is going to use drug money so they won't take it.

I was very nice to the judge but I had prior weed charges and he was afraid I would just go out driving while smoking weed again. It didn't help his daughter was killed by a drunk driver so he is harsh when it comes to DUI's.

I mean he could of let me have it and put a boot on in, he knew what he was doing he wanted me to lose the car.

I don't think I'm an asshole, but I guess I am.

delet post, its ur only chance user
also pawn all ur shit son

negotiate my man

This was posted 13 days ago, who the fuck can't make 2000 in that amount of time? Just financce a shit box OP, its not like you could even pay to fuel this car.

You guys are some fucking losers, seriously. Homie is trying to get his car back, goes on here to ask for help and you guys fuck with him. Good job faggots, good job.

welcome to Veeky Forums!
heres your complimentary shitpost

Weed smokers shouldn't be allowed to own cars.

>feeling sorry for degenerates

you're not an asshole but your a fucking idiot
>prior weed charges
>dui for weed
fuck man are you blowing the smoke in their faces or are you really that handicapped that they catch you so easily? I'm sure if you get your car back you'll just end up doing the same shit

>DUI for smoking weed while driving
Deserved it.

Based judge was right to take your car. Should have taken your license too.

>cincinnati.craigslist.org/ctd/6003666096.html
I guess I got me a new car :^)

I'll let you fuck my girlfriend and give you 1,400 for it. She doesnt do anal, but I'll force her to make an exception

Pics or it never happened.

What kind of animal that supposedly loves their car dares smoking in their car anyway is what amazes me most

Nigga you never smoked weed while driving to tell that.

This
Who the hell drives while smoking?
I'll smoke and then drive after a small break to sober up, but smoking a doobie while going for a drive is just stupid.

I don't even enjoy driving while high, I just end up feeling overly critical of my own driving.

the tow company has been trying to sell it for a year and that is a salesman lieing to you

show up with 1400 cash and tell them you know they are full of shit and you have 1k in your poket and are ready to buy when they say no say 1300 cash here and now if they say no walk away and leave a terrible 1 star review on google

1400 would buy a sick motorcycle

also of you snag it make a thread about it and ill meet up w/ you and do a top speed run with u up to 180mph on 271S

Lol fuck off man, it's a nice car and for what it's worth I kinda hope you get it back to take care of it, but as for you, you done fucked up getting caught doing that. Smoke at home man, how fucking hard is that? Do you masturbate in the car too? Eat? Brush your teeth?

i hope you get your car back op. but also this how the fuck do you get weed charges AND a weed dui? also what'd you do to get pulled over when you were hgih? you cant drive high? hope you get ur car back tho OP, even if u seem like kindve a dumbass

where is it located? I want to buy it just to be a dick lmfao

Op posted craigslist

yeah I'm dumb. I just saw that

Fucking faggots lmao