Who do you think merked this guy? I say Oswald honestly

Who do you think merked this guy? I say Oswald honestly.

Now whether or not Oswald was an asset or informant for someone is up for debate I think. I don't believe he was an outright agent but still had a weird fucking past. But I believe he did ultimately pull the trigger like they said.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subhas_Chandra_Bose
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was so obviously a hitman ordered by a cabal of political and military leaders to kill Kennedy and plant Johnson on the throne.

I think that if the Illuminati had done it, they would have picked someone who wasn't a total dipshit.

Like, Oswald didn't own a car. He had to roll up his rifle in a carpet and carry it in his arms while one of his coworkers drove him into town.

And this isn't even getting into the part where he defected to the USSR, cut himself to get attention from the Soviets (not even kidding) and then got tired of the shitty factory job they gave him, so he came back, hoping he'd get attention for doing that.

If I were a conspirator, I wouldn't rely on a guy who's liable to drop the rifle in the middle of the car ride and have an awkward conversation with his buddy, and then go to the FBI so he can get more attention as the guy who saved the president.

The problem I have with that is that Kennedy was ultimately fine going along with the CIA in deposing Castro in the long run. He just didn't like not having his fingers in every part of the operation. Lots of Kennedy's advisers stayed on through Johnson with no issue.

Left out tried to assassinate a General in his house and missed just months prior.

The CIA wanted Castro out and Kennedy had given them carte blanche...until the Bay of Pigs debacle. After that he was very gunshy about how much exposure he'd allow the US, and especially his administration, to endure. Couple that with the military, who hated Kennedy after his 'cowardice' during the Cuban Missile Crisis and his decision to draw down forces in Vietnam and they wanted him out, so they used a fanatical anti-communist wacko who could fire a rifle.

Johnson kept Macnamara, who was a loony that thought Vietnam was a good idea, and the others were all lackeys had more loyalty to party than the man. All the actual Kennedy lovers left Johnson to back RFK.

I left that out because that at least makes some sense.

Establish a pattern of behavior that makes the shooter seem plausible.

Of course, it might have been even better if he hadn't missed.

Like, some of this dipshittery is something I can rationalize as "well the more evidence linking the shooter to the crime, the better" but there's no excuse for the guy to not even have a car.

Incidentally, if somebody did send Oswald to kill Kennedy, the Cubans make more sense than anyone else. After all, Kennedy was doing the same thing to Castro.

>a fanatical anti-communist wacko
>the guy who was constantly quoting the Communist Manifesto AS A MARINE IN THE FUCKING 50s

People think he must have been merked because he was such a nice guy. How wrong could you be? He was a fucking scumbag and I'm glad he got killed off.

Spook training for spooks.

Go to bed, Nixon.

He was the best President we've ever had. He saved the world. Name someone you respect who's held that office so I can name how much of scumbag they are by pointing out their flaws and brushing aside any good works they did.

The older I get, the less clear the assassination gets. Follow the money doesn't work; there's no money. Who profited? LBJ. Who hated JFK enough to kill him? USSR, Cuba, Mob, LBJ.

I just get the odd feeling that it was Sam G. hitting JFK for fucking over Marilyn Monroe. Could the mob have put Oswald on scene? He didn't seem hard to find, as he was passing out pro-commie pamphlets on the street. And Ruby was nothing if not mobbed up.

He was one of the weakest and almost got us nuked with his own personal weakness. Then he was a coward and left good men to die in the Bay of Pigs. Then he started pumping advisers into French Indochina.

If JFK were alive today, he'd most resemble W.

It was a mistake caused by a misfire of a Secret Service agent's assault rifle. He was hung over, Oswald's shot missed, and the agent's gun went off as he tried to raise it to return fire. The government just let it be pinned on Oswald so it wouldn't make us look like idiots.

Go watch Mortal Error.

Is/was JFK cross eyed?

Well, whoever did it would do well to pick a guy who has a fucking car, and doesn't have to rely on Kennedy flying into town and driving in an open top limo directly underneath where the guy works.

I mean, if it really was the government, then Kennedy coming to Dallas was a set-up, but suppose the motorcade doesn't go down that particular street.

Keep in mind, Oswald got this job months before the two Democrats started the fight that Kennedy had to go patch up.

>The older I get, the less clear the assassination gets.
This is because the 'stock' narrative about Oswald is actually true. I think there's a reason we don't know the exact chain of events, but the fact that there isn't a sensible chain of motivations to follow makes it more likely the motivation WASN'T sensible (i.e., not money, not some illuminati conspiracy, not even a mafia thing). It might have been born in some nefarious mind but the actual killing was done by Oswald for his own personal, ideological reasons.

Ok, William Wilberforce and Clement Attlee. Both moral gentlemen in and outside of politics.

Kennedy however was absolutely vile to his wife having had numerous NUMEROUS (holy shit) affairs with celebrities; treated his brother in law Peter Lawford like a disposable piece of dirt; had numerous dealings the mafia; and he considered Black's nothing more than a useful voting block. In reality he did very little for black Americans (much like labour in the UK's attitude towards Muslims). He was also a horrible snob who looked down on anyone who wasn't 'old money'. And those are just his personal failings which feel all the more pronounced because people like to jack off to his nice smile, his youth and the rockstar allure of his early death.

Sorry, I didn't read *who held that office*. Instead I just mentioned very high profile political figures. I mentioned Clement Attlee who was prime minister which is close.

Little man wanting to be a big man. I get that. I get that the shots could have been made in the time they were made, and the hits would have looked just like they were filmed.

I guess the question for me is: was he a person or a marionette?

Federal Reserve aka international bankers. Look it up

So?

A commie recently returned from the Soviet Union using an Italian rifle that was fired from the second or third floor of a book repository.

>Attlee
Hated Ghandi, sided with his political rivals and set the stage for the brutal partitioning of Pakistan.

Oswald was a Marxman

>Hated Ghandi
So?
>Sided with his political rivals
WWII was a special circumstance, and in WWI the government had also formed a coalition. If there were another major war now the same thing would happen again in the UK.
>Partioning of Pakistan
There are multiple factors at work that led to the violence there and the continued simmering violence, to blame it solely due to Attlee is laughable.

How would i learn which of Kennedy's cabinet, advisors, and miscellaneous employees and allies did not carry over to Johnson's administration?

Right now it seems obvious to me to perform a brute-force comparison between the two presidents, but, first, that won't even help identify secret advisors, and, second, such a task alone seems like it has a few... issues in its surmounting....

I can believe this, but I choose not to.

It was the mob, Oswald wasn't the only shooter.

Ghandi was a huge faggot.

>muh salt

Meanwhile this nigga was acutally getting shit done.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subhas_Chandra_Bose

I have no doubt that Oswald--a true Beta if there ever was one--acted alone.

If there was any conspiracy, it was after the fact: Oswald was certainly known to the FBI and KGB (and likely the CIA)--but as an oddball, a crackpot. All of those agencies must have been shitting their collective pants on the night of the 22nd November, as they had had contact with Oswald, and feared that they would look incompetent (or worse) once this fact became known more widely in their respective government circles. Example: Dallas FBI agent James Hosty later testified that his boss made him (Hosty) destroy an angry letter from Oswald to Hosty, claiming that the Bureau was harassing his wife.

The cover-up wasn't that someone helped Oswald--it was an after-the-fact ass covering.

That's not how psyops work.

I mean that it is okay to hold your enemy to thine own level.

Oswald got the idea from Cuban spooks when he visited Mexico City. The real question is who killed Mary Pinchot Meyer.

Oswald. Theres no real evidence it was anyone else