Popular cars you dont understand why people still buy

literally why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1nw9KIYlyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LR and RR are comfy as comfy gets, fast and look nice.

This and the Audi A7.

but they're the worst money pits around and make german brands look like toyota in comparison. when's the last time you saw a >4 year old LR on the road?

The people who buy RR get new ones every two years.

Why would wealthy man care for the well-being of hyenas who eat his leftovers? Wealthy people can always buy new one after a year or two.

i totally understand why a wealthy person would get a new car every 2 years, especially an exotic like a Lambo/Ferrari since no self-respecting richfag would be caught driving an obsolete supercar, but a Range Rover? it's a fucking momcar

Because Clarkson said it was good

if you say so, lol
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1nw9KIYlyU

I have neighbours who still drive old Range Rovers, one of which is one of the old second-gen RRs. The people who get news Range Rovers every two years are just materialistic tossers who want to keep impressing the Joneses who two miles away in any direction.

The Range Rover is not just a high-riding leather sofa, it can climb every mountain and ford every stream.

i'm not saying it doesnt have good perfomance or off-road capability, but people who buy cars every 2 years for the meme status should probably try to do better than a range rover

It's a very comfy and fast as fuck family sedan

Because reliability isn't that big of an obsession for many people.

who cares what that old cunt says, he wasn't even a race driver in his life

BMW X6

why would a rich person care about what you , a poorfag, thinks?

Wives gotta go places m8, and you bet they'll get a new one every two years for their wife as well. Plus you can't throw your kids in the back of a lambo.

It's called having more money than sense

name one (1) bad thing about the Range ROver

Ever been in a Range Rover? They are comfy as fuck.

Literally every 1500 pickup ever, since everything they get used for by 99% of owners can also be done with a mid/full-size sedan or wagon while being cheaper to buy and run, getting much better empeegees, handling 1000% better, and not being retardedly fuckhueg.

>literally why buy the most comfortable, best-performing off-roader

in my town at least it makes sense, we're surrounded by farms and a shitload of people have houses up the worst dirt tracks via farm houses etc.

Don't understand why people buy Infiniti and Acura when Lexus exists. Literally the only reason is
>muh manual

What's 'better' than a range rover? The cayenne is on the same cost/status level and only recently was the Bentley and Lamborghini SUVs released to be a level abouve.

Are you retarded?

I don't understand how anyone can buy Infiniti. They have Chrysler level interiors, and not enough performance per price.

And then all of those are considered gaudy choices for suburbia and Range Rovers are considered more gentleman like.

Not that I am advocating any of those nonsense wagons for someone who spends 99.9% of their time driving on tarmac and that extra .1% on the gravel parking lot at the country club.

I dunno man my uncle had a range for the longest time and loved it, and they really are nice luxury comfort. They were definitely up there as one of, if not the most expensove SUV of the time, but when his lease ran out he got a maserati

Is this faggot for real? Lexus sux shit butt all they do is copy and fail. Plus spindle grill is fucking moronic

>Lexus sux shit butt
Well that settles it then! Infiniti wins.

Show me a wagon that can do this yurocuck

>mfw when Habib will never go offroading while also towing a boat to go fishing later
Europe is objectively shit.

Forgot pic.

I just purchase an ATV for each house/property I own saving in gas and repairs used up by fiat.

And yet you can never bring it anywhere because it's not even possible to buy a truck in your backwaters country

Also I'm not a dodge cuck, I only own Fords and Chevies.

It's called a van

It's like a pickup truck, except all the shit in the back doesn't get wet. Maybe America doesn't have them yet.

Vans are ugly and are associated with pedophilia and dog catchers in the states. Normal people who don't want to live in the things stop wanting them in the 70s, I'm sorry but I think you're the ones that are behind.

Not him, but funny you mention that. I've been thinking about picking up a Ford Transit van and living the van life. Big enough to fit a mattress i think.

>implying I'm a yuropoo
Can you not go through a U-Haul and rent a 1500 for $20/day where you live? That's literally tens of thousands cheaper than owning a pigfat truck that you'll use for its intended purpose maybe twice a year instead of owning a car. Everything else fits in my little Subaru here, and it's not useless with a 4 foot bed that you can't fit anything long in like all the cuck trucks everyone has.

Enjoy pissing away money in gas and truck payments you didn't have to. How often are you really moving two ATVs around?

Nice Ford

The problem I find with vans is you have to enter the body to retrieve anything,where as with a pickup truck most things are accessed easily from the ground. Weatherproofing anything that doesn't like weather is as simple as a lockable toolbox, tournau cover or bed cap. There's also the advantage of being able to side load with a forklift, but that's only really relevant with dropside flatbeds, where Americans seem to be more concerned with form over function and intentionally choose those flawed styleside beds.
>but I don't like the look of vans!
>people here are more concerned with what others think of them than the practical advantages
>form>function
And there's the case in point.

and what would you suggest old wise one?

except you can't really fit appliances, large screen tvs, workout equipment, pool tables in your fagonwagon

getting this mad someone has money to piss away oh you

The form there is not looking like a pedo you fucking faggot.

Literally the only Porsche worth it.

I can fit a
>ladder
>bike
>Christmas trees
>motorcycle
>random piled on shit as high as physically possible
>trash
>tools
>drift spares
>other people
>bed
>firewood
>fucking etc. etc. etc.
And still pull a trailer, get more bitches, not worry about damaging or staining shitty carpet and do it all in larger quantity than your wagon.

>4 foot bed
First of all it's 8 ft long not 4 feet
I think you also forgot or are just too ignorant of the fact that pretty much anything you can safely secure can be tossed in the bed of the truck and rest on the tailgate as long as it's tied with an orange flag.

Stay cucked over someone with disposable income waggot. If you give a fuck about gas mileage you're too poor for me to argue with.

You can't get a four door 1500 with an 8 foot bed, they're mostly 4 and 6.

>fitting a motorcycle in a Subaru
>towing with Subaru's patented glass transmissions
>pulling ass with a Subaru in Texas

Manlet Matt is pulling more ass with his brotruck.

Nice JDM grill bro.

Yes you can, but not usually in a half ton.

I don't own a 1500 though.

>manlet Matt
6'4" 210lbs though
also Nick.

>Inb4 lying on an anonymous Anglo-Saxon Sewing Forum

family hauling pickup trucks
specifically four door short-bed trucks.

If you barley have enough room in your bed, doesn't that defeat the purpose of a "pickup" truck?

>panamera
>popular

what

The RR is the best full size luxury SUV you can buy in the market.

Most people get them to tow shit like their boat or travel trailer. They cost as much as a crossover and get pretty much the same mpg's.

inb4 a bunch or eurofags towing shit with their 0.9l diesels and fucking Yarpi and his cucked firewood trailer

I have a gmc with a cab and a half with 8ft bed. If there's enough room to fuck bitches it's all the room I need. All these eurocucks who say ohhh #wagonlife are so ignorant. Most guys I know that have trucks are always using it for either tools or work related stuff. Oh but muh vans. Throw a pair of dirty work boots a gas can and a couple dusty bags of glue and try driving around with it with yiur family in the back seat oh wait what back seat. Ohhh but your shits gonna get wet. Nope tonneau cover. Why over think it? Just get a truck

And yet, you'll still fit a hell of a lot more in a 4' bed than you would a typical wagon. Let me know when you find a wagon that'll take ISO pallets day in day out and can be loaded by a skid steer.

At least here in South Florida, you see a fucking shitton of these abominations. More so than every other Porsche model combined.

Last time I was in New England it was the same..

>HURRR don't use this because you look like a pedo

I can tell you have no need for a pickup, van or SUV

Seeing as many plumbers, electricians, HVAC tech, cable guys, etc. primarily use vans. In the USA.

You got vans passing by you, left right and centre, even in Texas and you still believe that only paedophiles have vans.

Enjoy your parents HOA suburb kiddo

>Live in Germany 2010
>Never seen a panamera
>Visit friend in Manhattan Beach LA
>Panameras up to my eyeballs

>who cares what that old cunt says, he wasn't even a race driver in his life

Why does racing matter for evaluating cars you drive on public roads?

>Pallets
>Pallet

Fix'd 4 u. As you need them loaded by a skid steer I can only hope that it is not just 5 pallets stacked on top of each other for "DIY furniture" seeing as you can easily load them by hand

>implying I'd ever work manual fucking labor
Man you just can't create a good point can you?

>he hasn't realized work is mans salvation

Cmon man give it a try. It's satisfying.

I hate """sporty""" SUVs so much. They're an eyesore, they might be fast only in a straight line, still the power train is held back by the poor aero and sheer weight of the car, and also they're always driven by the worst noveau-riche scum you can find.

I'm pretty sure it's the most popular Porsche, other than Cayenne

I was wrong, it's actually not. 40% of Porsches I see are Panameras, 50% are rebadged Touaregs, 9% are Macans and 1% are Boxsters. Never seen a 911 on the road.
>anecdotal evidence

Poland here and I see Panameras more often than BMW 7 or Mercedes S-class

>look at todays Porsches in Citys and they are everywhere

Because it's the best.

same tbqh. I live in London and one in three cars I see on the road is an SUV, usually driven by a housewife.

They buy them because they like them you retard.

Someone tell me the point of this land boat because it's popular as fuck and yet literally pointless.

going out like im Montana

I have a Range Rover Sport SVR and love it. It's a great daily driver all purpose SUV that happens to be fun to drive. It can waft about and then at the push of a few buttons be really fun to drive.

They're actually not that bad anymore. They always have a few kinks when you first get them delivered. The joke is I have to take my Range Rover in for it's 100 mile service. But after the initial stuff, they are reliable.

It's says BMW on the front, girls will want them.

This and the GLE are the worst design ever.

wonder why those are so popular

>I have a Range Rover Sport SVR and love it
are you a criminal?

gle looks pretty neat irl. it calls you to drive it

>live in pothole-infested traffic snarl where it also snows
>want to see where I'm going, carry a lot of stuff and not feel every little bump in the godawful streets
>also don't want to feel like I'm going to tip over driving at highway speeds
It's not that hard to see why people like SUVs that pay a little attention to road handling characteristics.

Pretty much all SUV's, especially those made by German car manufacturers. They are all hideous.

Big = "safe"
Looks like a tank
Ostentatious look that screams "look at me, I have money, get the fuck off my road"
Badge

No. Why? :(

I can't figure out why people still think Mercedes are special cars when they sell a bazillion of them