/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

Malasion airlines edition

Here: Road to Boruto

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Gallery of /nsunsg/ OCs
imgur.com/a/6qr4c

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/nooufyjhcw1lnsn/Character Sheet - Shu Yun.odt?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2 moms better than 1

how many clones do you think Hinata can handle at once?
my bet is 6 after all those years of marriage

>that fanfiction was never finished
fuck everything

Oh yeah, didn't one of the writefags here promise a malasion airlines fic?

I would love to make them both mommies

Maybe? I'm talking about Clones, the story referenced in the OP.

>Hinata starts lactating after Boruto is born
>Naruto laments that because his mom died immediately after he was born, he never got to have mother's milk
>After a moment Hinata offers to rectify that

y/n?

I support this. Hell, it probably happened.

As always, No playable Anko, no Buy. I'm sick of these Fukuoka fucks at CC2 being too lazy to put her in.

She barely has enough for a moveset.

>Hinata lets Naruto suckle from her engorged breast
>She notices it's making him hard
>She cums from the sensation, squirting milk everywhere

If Iruka of all people could be made fully playable, then there was more than enough material for Anko.

If Rin could be playable then yeah, Anko could be playable too.

Well sakura already is one. So you'd only be newly baptizing Karin into motherhood.

Both of them are already mommies, user

How is Karin a mommy?

All evidence points to Karin being Salad's biological mommy. She told to Suigetsu, a loosed-lipped dummy that is as impulsive as Naruto, that Sakura is Salad's mother, and we know that Karin is not above deception to complete her goals. Same with Sakura, especially when loved ones are involved. Not to mention that Karin works for Arachimaru, and he(she) probably has the capacity to do a fetus transfer, and would automatically be on board with any opportunity to fiddle with Uchiha genes

Guys, move on. Sarada is Sakura's child.

Until it's confirmed this is only speculation, dumdum.

But seems to be likely, due forced drama

Until it's confirmed otherwise, Sakura is the mother. Yeah, it might get retconned for drama's sake, and I hope it does, but for now, Karin is nothing more than a midwife.

>retconned
Karin was never the mother. Kishi only made the Gaiden because fans thought she was. It just inspired him to make a story centered around it.

I realise this. I'm saying that Sakura being the mother might get retconned in the Boruto manga, as unlikely and near-impossible as it is.

So does naruto ever talk to karin or tsunade like family, since theyre technically all cousins?

He probably doesn't even know Karin is related to him. And he probably doesn't think much of Tsunade's relation.

About the same as he talked to Nagato like family

Ehh, Kishi does not care anymore, so the new guy can do what he wish, but considering how Sarasaku is somehow the most popular Naruto pairing in Japan, the new guy might not be able to without getting crucified

You mean sasusaku?

Yeah.
Thanks.

No! SaraSaku is the new staple of Naruto pairings. If anything happened to it, the whole series would be dead.

> he retcons Sakura being the mother in the last three chapters of his run
I hope the madman does it

The salt would be enough to destroy the world's arable land several times over

First destroying her house, then dressing her daughter like a slut, then molesting her?! Single moms are scum.

Reminder

And Itachi ended up coming back.

Things are not looking good for our intrepid heroes.

Two dads are better

Poor guy never got to see Itachi whooping Nagato and Kabuto's asses and even getting to TnJ Naruto.

>"Do not forget your friends"
>Itachi was a shitty friend that never told Kisame the truth, even though he knew he hates lies more than anything

Man, fuck Itachi. Kisame deserved a better friend than him

Kisame still must have considered him a good friend for Itachi to be his dying thoughts.

So, since the last three sessions have been nothing but combat, rather than summaries, I'll just do highlights.

> Fugetsu tells Shikadai and Sarada that his team will be the distraction, and they can sneak in.
> Job Squad is at the south, Waniko is at the east, Team Shikadai is north, Team Sarada is west
> Arata hammers this point home by blasting a wall down, knocking out two guards
> Chouchou decides to copy him and do the exact same thing, taking the first of her three Akimichi pills and knocking a wall down. So much for stealth.
> Boruto tells stealth to go fuck itself as well and launches a Rasengan through a window, blasting the target off his feet.
> Waniko heads in from the east, as opposed to the rest of her team, who entered from the south. She gets seen and starts getting attacked by a guard with a crossbow
> Inojin crashes through a window into a large entertaining room and starts kicking ass.
> Shikadai uses his Shadow Possession to take control of a nearby guard, and forces him to shoot the guard that was attacking Waniko.
> Four guards close in and attack Chouchou, who barely escapes with her life and starts running away
> Job Squad is besieged on all sides by at least a dozen enemies
> The guards who were attacking Chouchou break off and head for Shikadai, who lays some wire with explosive tags attached to it on the ground.
> The guards trip the wire, and three of the four immediately go down, with the last near dead himself.
> Waniko is surrounded by the Captain of the Guard and his two lieutenants, who knock her around a bit.
> Shikadai arrives just in time and uses his Shadow Field Possession to hold them in place.
> Waniko thanks him by promptly using her Living Shadow to fuck off, leaving him alone with the Captain, two lieutenants, and several lesser guards
> The Job Squad is slowly but surely chopping their way through the guards, thanks to Fugetsu getting the absolute minimum amount of damage from attacks two rounds in a row
cont.

>Kisame's final thoughts were of Itachi, who was his best and only friend, yet Itachi never gave the slightest fuck about Kisame and let him believe a lie until the moment he died
What a piece of shit

Wasn't there some stuff from before that which you didn't do summaries for yet? My memory is very bad.

> Waniko uses Through the Shadows Softly to warp from the deck into the house. She immediately gets run into by a guard, who knocks her the fuck out.
> Sarada, Boruto and Mitsuki have been mowing down guards, Mitsuki breaks off to head south and help Job Squad
> Shikadai goes down as he tries to use the Shadow Field Possession, but only snares one of five guards.
> Boruto creates three clones, as four enemy shinobi reveal themselves at various points around the mansion, and heads south as well
> Chouchou smashes through a window and runs past Inojin, several guards still chasing her
> After several turns of combat, one of the shinobi uses Swirling Spear, and knocks out Sarada and Chouchou
> A different guard steps forward and beats the shit out of Inojin
> Boruto, Fugetsu, Renya and Mitsuki are the only four left standing
> Boruto uses Thunder Wave Jutsu to fry an enemy shinobi and a guard
That's where we left it. No game next weekend, as Plane has army shit.

Before this was mostly more combat, which I DID do full summaries for, but nobody appeared to read them or reply, so I thought I might as well do highlights instead

So are they fucked?

Sure seems that way at the moment, huh? We'll need to wait and see. They could still pull a clutch save.

>10

>knock her around a bit
I had 4HP left, mang. I was dead. Probably should've stood my ground instead of going out like a bitch.
Also you forgot the part about how Arata got knocked the fuck out and apparently when Arata is unconscious he dreams about flowers.

52nd for Uchiha #1

Yes. Number 1 on the list of undesirables

Well I couldn't remember every single thing and I didn't go back through the chat logs.

Yo, I talked to you a few days ago in IRC/on R20. Seeing as how you're probably a lot more versed in systems and created a lot of jutsu for the game, maybe you could give me an idea. Since Chakra is already similar to Monk's Chi in 5e in theme and use, how would a character using Monk features work? If it uses chakra AND another thing, 2 resources so similar could end up horribly convoluted. On the other hand, just adding onto base chakra pool to both allow a normal amount of jutsu uses and Monk feature uses could end up terribly broken in one way or the other.

Jokes on you, I know almost nothing about GMing, I've never run a game before, this is my first attempt, I have no idea what Chi is, I don't know how it works, and I don't know what Features Monks get.

When Waniko attains Sage Mode, she'll get a number of Sage Chakra Points that can be spent separately to enhance other actions. Is that the sort of thing you mean?

>"when"
>not "if"
Don't you think you're getting a bit ahead of yourself there?

Nah, she's said for ages she wants to head down the summoning route. It's an inevitability.

I'm implying she's going to die before then, son.

Doubt it. Bink plays super passive, even though Waniko has the highest AC in the team.

None of that matters if you're unlucky enough. It's only a matter of time before a series of bad rolls takes one of these kiddos out.

Yeah, it's kinda like that. Monks get ki(did I say chi earlier?) points equal to their level that can be used to do other powerful actions in combat like "Immediately after you take the Attack action on your turn, you can spend 1 ki point to make two unarmed strikes as a bonus action."

My idea was to have a second chakra pool to use these monk abilities just like ki, but I think I added too many monk ki-spenders and had more on the way, so it seemed like there wouldn't be enough to go around.

I suppose on second thought it wouldn't be as bad to keep track of as I thought, but still annoying because I'd imagine a Monk starting at level 2 and beyond would use their special features more than sage mode practitioners.

Here's what I've been working on, under the assumption he wouldn't be using too many traditional ninjutsu, and that he trades the utility of a wide jutsu arsenal for unmatched close-combat power and "Welcoming Approach:" jutsu I've yet to create. I say this blindly however, I don't know what ninjutsu are available or how low/high the damage gets. It's all a WIP and essentially just throwing every idea I have on there and coming back to shear some away.

dropbox.com/s/nooufyjhcw1lnsn/Character Sheet - Shu Yun.odt?dl=0

Pic related is the end goal.

Nah, enemies need to hit pretty damn hard to one-hit-kill them, and no NPC bothers attacking an already-unconscious ninja. I also haven't started using like unconscious rolls or things like that, yet. Maybe I'll bring them in soon.

I'll take a look when I'm on my laptop later. I wouldn't want you to be too crazy OP early on, but I'm sure we'd be able to reach some sort of agreement.

>I'll take a look when I'm on my laptop later. I wouldn't want you to be too crazy OP early on, but I'm sure we'd be able to reach some sort of agreement.
Yeah no for sure, I'm just unsure of where the damage is at in the game is all. Damage could be fixed as easily as reducing the unarmed stirke roll, considering that's where the majority of the damage comes from.

Damage is like d8 to d12 at the moment, with Waniko taking out top damage spot with 2d10 with her Warglaive.

Daily reminder that Naruto is Shinto/Buddhist propaganda against the Abrahamic religions
WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

What level?

They're level 7, but a) I hadn't been giving them their HP boosts per level, since I had forgotten, so I gave them more level ups than I probably should've, and b) like none of them took points in STR, so their melee attacks aren't really anything special, by and large.

>the video game version of the bort movie fight is actually lamer than the movie
CC2's really fucking lost their touch

Kurama using Amenotejikara and Chidori gives me a huge boner though

Oh alright, cool. I'd absolutely have to do some tuning then. At level 7 I think Fire Stance Shu Yun would roll 1d6+[Dex Mod], Bonus Action 1d6+[Dex Mod], then additional [Wis Mod] fire damage. There's a lot more to think about than I would've guessed.

As I've said though, you're not jumping into this game, and you won't be starting at Level 7 in whatever game you do join. In my next game, hopefully I'll be more well-versed in GMing, and so levelling up will be more consistent.

If the One Tailed is made entirely out of sand and doesn't have one solid physical body why didn't he just let the chain sink though him and ruin the whole evil plot by himself?

Of course, but because I'm creating a job that doesn't exist it's nice to have some gauge of power along the lines of something more grounded so I can make sure this isn't completely retardedly broken.

It's possible that, as a being made from chakra, a chain laced with chakra can maintain hold.

nevermind, just saw hokage naruto's new moveset with all the nature transformations

thanks cc2, your canon continues to be the best one

I want to take Sakura for myself and create a family with her!

delet

Too late!

He looks kinda looks fleshy to me. I think he's flesh but can sand chunk away parts of his body, so he'd have to be just a head for a while if he did. Chalk it up to the writer not thinking things out and him being both for whatever fits the plot.

i want to put my cock in to the chick!

"yes love, chick. Now hurry along and bring me a coffee sweetheart, lots of cream, lots of sugar, chop-chop, there's a good girl."

>spinster

>9

CC2 made her look really good

think he wants to fuck his son too?

Will we get more info on the Ootsukis?

how competitive is this game? Hows the online scene? Is it balanced?

If I remember right, the boruto manga started with retelling the movie. Has that finished? Can I start reading now?

I watched the fucking movie, why is this shit necessary.

Good way for ASSistant to get his shit together before starting the real thing I suppose
He's improved quite a lot since the start

>She barely has enough for a moveset.
Objectively false.

The movie retelling is just about finished. "Boruto starts on a new adventure" next chapter, apparently.

I expect them to be the exclusive villains of the new series.

But will we get background on them, though? Info on their role in the universe? I honestly want them to be a slave race; it would provide the necessary sympathetic back story for Kaguya, Momoshiki and Kinshishiki, as well as more entertainingly retarded power levels in the form of their slavers

I wouldn't necessarily hate some retarded power creep like DBZ, but I'd be worried that it would make the franchise even shittier. I mean DBZ already exists so why would we need yet another ripoff?

Not sure if it was a filler flashback, but I think it would be the same reason why Karin's chains knocked the shit out of Suigetsu. Chakra can't escape chakra.

fucking Shino became literal Gestapo