You have to give your DD to one of these two for the day. Which one would you give it to?

You have to give your DD to one of these two for the day. Which one would you give it to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hPqcXksp2rU
youtube.com/watch?v=oNFGXsgQDMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll give it to the third one instead

fpbp and /thread

I own a W-body and it be interesting to see Jeremy talk crap about it.

As much as I'd want Clarkson to review my modded car, he'd probably beat the shit out of it too so I'd rather give it to Hamster. If May had it for the day I'd probably get it back in better condition than when he took it.

>every bit of change in the center console has been meticulously organized, the glovebox looks like it was filled by a professional Tetris player, and every setting on the HVAC is set to end in 0 or 5

>The car has been taken apart, each part studied and then reassembled
Thanks james

would give my motorcycle to clarkson just to see him fall over.

As much as I would love to see them review my Legacy 3.6R DD, they'd probably take a look at it, claim that the Japanese never build anything correctly except the Prius, and promptly ignore it.

If it had to be one of those two, it'd be Clarkson. He'd switch off the traction control and try to oversteer it, but at least I wouldn't have to try and move the seat back without sitting on it. Hamster is TINY.

>If May had it for the day I'd probably get it back in better condition than when he took it.
Pretty much this. He's the type of person who'd give it back with more fuel than he took it with, clean out the interior, and possibly organise the crap in the boot just because it bugged him.

jeremy would be proud.

>I'd rather have a moron wreck my car than have to adjust my seat
He's also not THAT short (still short), the issue is one presenter is well above average and the other is a full on lanky giant composed of sinews and fat

Hammond would love the Hilux because its a pickup truck
Clarkson would love it because its a Hilux

I'd go with Clarkson, just to hear him be able to find one thing he hates about it

I pick Clarkson because it is hilarious seeing his mop above a NC MX-5 windshield. Or he can drive my shitty turbo NB and hoon it till it dies. Wouldn't care much.

clarkson so some feral mudskin can kill that cunt in a bus

Hamster because he already reviewed a pre face-lift version and will likely enjoy it more

2nd for this. Problem is I like my bike so as funny as it would be to see him go down. It would pain me because that's my bike

>may eliminated because everyone kept choosing him

kek.

i feel the same way about my 4runner. there can't be anything those guys would hate about it other than it being really fucking slow

I'm 6'2" and am built like Clarkson used to be before he got old and fat. Hammond would end up with the seat in a position I'd never get it out of.
And he'd be able to work the stereo. Clarkson wouldn't, so he'd either leave it alone or turn it off. I don't want someone to lose my USB stick, or to put country music in the car.

Honestly still seem like preferable options to him wrecking my car.

Clarkson would hate everything about my car except the noise and powah.
Hammond would like it because it's a pony car.
I dunno. Hammond is more of an American so maybe he would understand the automagic.

Clarkson doesn't wreck cars he tests, though. He's been a motoring journalist for decades.
Hammond has a history of crashing company cars and company vans.

Hammond.
I will not give my girl to that baboon.

this would be nice
he'd probably replace my heater resistor and glovebox light while he's dismantling my car and I'd finally be able to use all the settings on the fan

The legacy was one of 3 or so cars that they all agreed that they liked

theyve already driven my car, the vauxhall monaro. they liked it.

Can we get James to set up this service?
I would pay money for this.

Maybe Hammond since my car's stiff suspension would hurt Clarkson and May's backs

may and the ape already love my DD, pic related
youtube.com/watch?v=hPqcXksp2rU
hamtaro doesn't like the p2 chassis tho
youtube.com/watch?v=oNFGXsgQDMw
>fucking volvo cupholders

They hate my car but I would choose Hammond.

Hammond so I can collect the insurance and get a stang ecoboost.

UUUUUUU LSD

GOOD CAR

i remember that, its a miracle that he survived, and that he can function.

>'03 Grand Marq
Hammond would go on about it's American V8, 'It's basically a Mustang engine underneath!" and basically just show what an Ameriboo he is. he'd probably treat it alright, but get baited into a race with Clarkson

Clarkson would nitpick about the cheap plastic and the cheap wood trim, but appreciate the "lazy V8 under the bonnet" that isn't very fast, but has enough power to cruise comfortably. he'd like the leather seats and that for a fairly affordable car for it's day it has power everything, he'd like how massive the trunk is. but then he'd compare it to a "better" European car with a "but sadly..." He would abuse the hell out of it with his lead orangutan foot

James would just go on about Mercury's history as a company and the history of the panther platform, and the Ford LTD, etc etc etc but he'd return it in perfect working order

Holy shit what season and episode was that??

I would easily choose Clarkson. I already beat the hell out of my dd hooning so he could go knock himself out in it

Clarkson, because it's the same car he DD's

I'm at least 80% sure a box-body Crown Victoria showed up on an early season of Top Gear someplace with afro-Jeremy walking around it and talking about needlessly large engines, but for the life of me Google isn't giving me anything relevant.

I'd gladly listen to James talk about the history of the platform and the end of body-on-frame passenger cars throughout the world, though.

Clarkson, because he's already used to driving a Golf GTI as his daily driver and he'd take good care of it.

Though if I had the option I'd give it to James so it would come back washed, dust free, and a full tank of gas.

First episode of season 9

Its often not included in streaming services or on discs

Clarkson because he can see over the steering wheel

Hammond. Clarkson would just bitch about the seat bolsters because he's fatter than me.

>not having your vehicle blessed by the racing God known as Stig.

Yeah, tires would be gone and turbo would be glowing, but atleast I'don't have my car blessed by the speed god.

it was a Town car I think. I remember that.

Clarkson, because I know he likes it and he won't care that I haven't vacuumed in it since I bought it.

Clarkson said the lexus LFA is the best car he's ever driven. Twice.