The WW2 history books I have all point to one thing that...

The WW2 history books I have all point to one thing that, according to some individuals on some very biased board in this place, cannot be true. And I would like for some insight and opinions from you guys.

The book, referencing to the happenings prior to the beginning of the war in 1939, describes how a majority of the people living under the third Reich were against the war which was a source of preoccupation to Hitler and Co.

It makes a comment on how the people cherished Hitler the most when he came back with a diplomatic resolution, instead of a call to arms, like with the Czech deal.

So I ask you, is this true? What was the opinion on the war Hitler had been foreshadowing since its rise to the power?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i4Z0S1wRWlA
youtube.com/watch?v=qkQ6J5F01Do
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/nothanks/wwr00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uMohuVwBC0Q
darkmoon.me/2013/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The German populace was uneasy about war with the great western powers until Germany btfo France. After that they were largely pro war

Anyone who can achieve what they did in that picture is not wrong, in anything they do. They simply conflict with other ideals.

The way Hitler mobilized the German peoples is insanely awesome. You have to take away what he did, but Great Man is really a thing.

By this logic, does that mean Muhammad couldn't be wrong in anything he did? His accomplishments and conquests are vast and his influence is felt 1500 years later

I see.

So how did this change when their huge successes started to decline?

Did the German people had a choice in the start of this war? or was the decision of the fuhrer definitive?

The Prophet ( Al Mudathir li Nas)
Was the last messenger and prophet sent by God to guide humanity to the right way.
How could he be wrong?

Well, after the polish invasion and British declaration of war, it was a true fight that they probably thought they could win easily.

But after their declaration of war against the Soviets and the US, the only other option was to give up and let the enemy fuck your shit from three different directions.

>Anyone who can achieve what they did in that picture is not wrong, in anything they do
sounds like emotional reasoning to me kek

But was what he achieved good? Was a war really necessary? Could such a conflict been avoided?

Good for the German people, most definitely.

No, Hitler tried to avert war almost embarrassingly often. Churchill, for one, refused Hitler's peace plans more than once.

Yes, but Britain accepting Germany's hegemony over Europe; something which Britain has never been happy with, a sole hegemon in Europe, not only Germany.

Your second point about averting the war made me think.

As I studied the bits that happened before the war.

I do remember how Hitler demanded many things from Chamberlain, with the subtle warning of there being a war if such requisite wasn't met.

Did Churchill had any say in this in 1939? Wasn't it mostly Chamberlain the one doing the talking with Hitler?

Whether he was or not, the thing is that accepting Hitlers peace plans involved handling Europe to Hitler. I don't really blame Churchill for refusing.

But, personally, I wouldn't think of Hitler as somebody who tried to avert the war. I dont know if this is true or not, but I remember descriptions of him making demonstrations of his huge military power to Daladier and Chamberlain in parades that lasted quite a while.

Personally I think he just couldn't wait any longer for him to strike.

>all these people support this guy so clearly he must be in the right

Nice bandwagon.

>Anyone who can achieve what they did in that picture is not wrong

>Large crowd = Always Right

PSY confirmed for did nothing wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=i4Z0S1wRWlA

"Hitler will have no war, but he will be forced into it, not this year but later..." (The Jewish Emil Ludwig, Les Annales, June, 1934)

>Good for the German people, most definitely.

But Hitler wanted this war?

LEL THIS IS SO FUNNY

here's something for you to jerk off to, mr. edgelord

youtube.com/watch?v=qkQ6J5F01Do

wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/nothanks/wwr00.html

youtube.com/watch?v=uMohuVwBC0Q

>Good for the German people, most definitely.

Hey, you're the one who thinks what Hitler achieved was good for the German people.

I mean, anyone who can mobilize people to wave some flags can't be wrong in causing this, right?

Were Hitlers peace offers really peace offers? or were they demands in order to have peace?

lel the swastikas in the paragraph breaks really sell the logic

He assured France on every possible occasion of his desire to live at peace with her. He repeatedly renounced in plain terms any claim to Alsace-Lorraine. On the return to the Reich of the Saar territory as the result of the plebiscite, he declared on March 1, 1935:

[10] "It is our hope that through this act of just compensation, in which we see a return to natural reason, relations between Germany and France have permanently improved. Therefore as we desire peace, we must hope that our great neighbor is ready and willing to seek peace with us. It must be possible for two great people to join together and collaborate in opposing the difficulties which threaten to overwhelm Europe."

"We have had a further meeting to-day and have agreed in recognizing that the question of Anglo-German relations is of the first importance for the two countries and for Europe.
We regard the agreement signed last night and the Anglo-German Naval Agreement as symbolic of the desire of our two peoples never to go to war with one another again.

We are resolved that the method of consultation shall be the method adopted to deal with any other questions that may concern our two countries, and we are determined to continue our efforts to remove possible sources of difference and thus to contribute to assure the peace of Europe."

September 30, 1938. Adolf Hitler, Neville Chamberlain."

Hitler's own book basically said, "Yo, we should go to Russia and take their land. And if we have to shoot them all to get it, then that's okay cause they're subhuman commies!"

Hitler believed that Germany needed more land for agriculture, or they would starve to death. Unless his beliefs radically changed after writing his book, he pretty much had to go to war to get that land.

>it's out of context
>it's twisting the facts
>Meanwhile
Is this some kid of stormcuck version of taqqiya?

He then invaded France

Yes yes, of course it was about agriculture. It's not like USSR was planning on breaking the act and attack Germany.

He also said in his second book that France should be lose most of it's territory so it'll never be a threat to Germany again.

We will literally never know that although it does seem likely. And even if it had been true then he fucked up badly by acting as the agressor instead of waiting for a country that was already pretty much a pariah on the international state to launch an unprokoved invasion and thus being able to paint Germany as the victim, maybe even get international help because in 1939 every relevant country hated the commies much more than the nazis.

"On the 3rd of June, 1938, the American Hebrew boasted that they had Jews in the foremost positions of influence in Britain, Russia and France, and that these "three sons of Israel will be sending the Nazi dictator to hell." - Joseph Trimble, The American Hebrew.

According to his own book, it WAS about agriculture.

Mein Kampf =/= WW2

I'm not sure why you even think that's an inflammatory statement. By then Jews around the world knew about the Nuremburg laws so they had no reason to NOT openly hate Hitler at that point.

If it wasn't about agriculture then he shouldn't have said it was about agriculture.

I'm sure glad those steelworkers got a better deal.

>Germany passes tons of laws specifically to destroy Jewish businesses

>Why would the Jews boycott German businesses?

What is Nationalism?

Maybe?

context?

there's pretty much no point in posting this since Veeky Forums is full of niggers and liberals but I'll try anyways

1918 German Revolution where Jewish commies tried to take over Germany, 20,000 people died. Think of it as akin to living in the state of Montana and having an army of Islamic extremists who are not even native to the land, try and take over. Rudolf Hess cited it as the inception of his anti-semitism and it wasn't until a few years after him and Hitler had started hanging out that Mein Kampf was even written. Not only that but Bolshevism and Jews were dancing hand in hand at this point. I should also add there was an enormous push by Jewish media of sexual degeneracy during that time - similar to what we see in the US today.

darkmoon.me/2013/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany/

It was also a war of Germany rejecting Jewish media influence, and Jewish international bankers.

It was also a war of other countries wanting to expand. Stalin was working to expand into much of Europe and wanted to annex Finland among a few others. Stalin offered peace if he could do so but Hitler realized this was only a temporary fix to the solution and war was inevitable.

Look at all those Germans united in their hatred for jews though. HItler was only killing jews, so therefore all those Germans wanted jews dead, rite? xD

Retard.

Jews hypnotizing FDR to sign and declare war on Germany.

>look at those pretty flags, he must b right :^)

It's not like he had any choice. Hitler declared war on the US after Pearl Harbor.

I really don't know what you're even trying to say at this point.

Sarcasm doesn't work very well on the internet you know.

Actually you can always choose to ignore declarations of war. Japan did exactly that when Poland declared war on it in WW2.

Japan was probably too busy fighting the US dude. Poland was a low priority at that point.

>you can choose to ignore declarations of war

I'm sure that would have stopped the U-Boats from attacking American ships.

>dude hitler was a gud he dindu nuffin

Kys, stormnigger

Except Hitler wanted war, by expanding across the world

>20,000 people died

Most of them Commies. Or did you not notice just how much of a disparity of force the Freikorps had over the Munich SFR?

Fun Fact: The U.S. took like 7 months to respond to Eastern Europe declaring war on them.

Like, 7 months of the U.S. Ambassador going

"Are you SURE you want to declare war on the world's greatest industrial power, Romania?"

I love how all Wehraboo arguments eventually boil down into: "Yeah, sure Hitler declared war on you, but that doesn't mean you had to fight back!"

Why is it that people often try their hardest to justify genocide and war crimes and put them in such a way so they can make the germans look like the ''good guys''?

whats the infatuation with nazi germany?

>inb4 muh le jooz XD

You have to love when they post quotes from Jews who hated Hitler as proof of some Jewish conspiracy. As if the Jews had any reason to not openly hate Hitler.

Ignoring Poland is a very different game to ignoring Nazi Germany.

if an attempted coup is grounds to exterminate/hate/persecute someone
why aren't people applying the very same principle on the nazis themselves, guilty of the very same thing?
(well, with the exception of a significant number of people actually backing the leftists, whereas the nazis were a laughing stock with virtually no support)

Because when the Nazis rebel against Weimar, they're righteously revolting against a Jewish-infested puppet government. Compare this to when leftists rebel against Weimar, where they're Jews attempting to overthrow the German people's rightful government.

Do you see the difference now?

at last i truly see

I truly see. Can you also explain to me how Jewish residents of Germany were evil foreigners?

You know that hitler reap apart every treaty he sign? You don't sign peace with untrusty people.

Because ethnicity is more important than citizenship, obviously. This is why the Jews who had lived in Germany since the 1700s before Germany had even unified were foreigners obeying the evil Zionist cause, while German minorities in other European nations agitating for their lands to be eaten by Germany were loyal citizens fighting the good fight.

>Muh blood
Every true civilization know that nationalism is based on citizen not retarded race, i miss true italian fascism.

Thank you, wise and kind user. I will register be sure to tell all my friends and family about this.

This is also why atrocities committed by German occupying forces were legal reprisals enacted to stop partisans, but the massacre that happened when Polish troops opened fire on German partisans operating in Poland was a horrific crime against humanity that required the invasion to stop.

I wonder who is behind this post?

Not him, but it's easy to see how an insular ethnic subcommunity within a nation can develop parallel and conflicting cultural values, mores, and expectations which could lead to a difference in mindset from the majority ethnicity. Obviously this mindset would not have been universal, but if it were consistent among enough prominent members of the ethnic group (Rosa Luxemborg, Leon Trotsky, Ernst Toller, etc.) outsiders could easily assume the strange, incompatable philosophy/values were common to the ethnic group itself, and not just the vocal outliers. The brain is programmed to notice patterns, even if those patterns are invalid. It's not hard to understand why the Germans were so willing to believe the Nazis, many of the prominent communists of the time were Jewish and there had been several communist plots headed by German Jews to overthrow the government and introduce soviet-style communism. When you have those kinds of dots, it's a lot easier to connect them to show "IT'S DA JOOS" than to come up with nuanced anthropological and political understandings of why a marginalized, highly educated people with a 5,000 year chip on their shoulder would contain some radicals. It's been one of their most famous attributes since the Roman times, we STILL use "zealot" to describe political fanatics.

user, stop making thought-out posts. This is a shitposting thread.

But I want to effortpost. I spent 6 goddamn years waiting for Veeky Forums and I'll be damned if I'm not going to effortpost.

No, he then invaded Poland and France declared war on him. Jesus, I don't even study WWII and I know this.

What was that phrase a Wehraboo used upthread?

"Actually, you can always choose to ignore declarations of war."

Random, somewhat unrelated note, the USSR had been using forced labor camps for decades by the time the first Nazi one popped up. Honestly, it seems pretty justified because Hitler was so hell bent on the Jews being involved with Bolshevism. If Stalin is doing this, let's do it to HIS people.

Sounds like when they say Germany was fighting in self-defense

"Franklin, we've got a message here from Germany."
>reads declaration of war...
Hmm, he's already fighting all of my close allies. His U-boats are sinking my people's ships. He's a massive threat to everyone.
"Ehh, fuck it Marguerite. Just ignore it."

context?

Evil gentile Franz Ziereis after his death bed confession.

What part of the Nuremberg laws justified war?
Was it that the Jews wanted to marry non-Jews or that they wanted to be called German?

>Justified war

user. That's from 1938. The Jews"didn't have a state to declare war from. Them "declaring war" was a publicity term to describe them uniting in a German boycott. It's beyond retarded to conflate an organized boycott with actual military aggression, especially when Germany was having state-enforced boycotts of Jewish goods for years.

You can have one or the other. You can not say Germany was in the right to force their citizens to not buy from Jews and then turn around and say the Jews' own boycott was undeserved aggression.

You're the retard rationalizing that because hitler amassed supporters he was right to do what he did.

>The Jews"didn't have a state to declare war from.
We'll have to agree to disagree.
>turn around and say the Jews' own boycott was undeserved aggression.
I didn't say that.

Tbh French tried to invade Germany while Germany was invading Poland, they just failed really hard.

You are retarded. What does it have to do with anything? Also, Stalin probably killed many of these guys during the purges.

>might isn't right
>xD

I think many young Americans and Europeans are just now starting to realize that many of the atrocities committed by the axis powers were either blatant allied post-war propoganda stories, or that the allies committed many horrific atrocities themselves.

They're realizing that while Hitler was a bad man, there are two sides to every story and Hitler is not the epitome of evil that American high school history books say he is.

WWII was a complex war with many diverse reasons for it starting.

Unfortunately, some young people realize these truths and then try to take them even further into conspiracy theory territory and do things like dig up evidence of a mass Jewish cabal faking the holocaust in order to gain enough control to start a NWO. Then you end up with nutter butter stormtroopers marching through internet forums.

What does Jews controlling the largest country in the world have to do with WWII? Gee, I don't.
>probably
Thanks Mr. historian man.

Well, if Might Equals Right, that means the Soviet rape and pillage of Eastern Germany was a-okay then.

>Jews
Stalin wasn't a Jew. And it has absolutely nothing to do with the boycott of 1933. Do you stormfags even read anything?

>Stalin wasn't a Jew.
This proves that Jews weren't in control over Russia.
>And it has absolutely nothing to do with the boycott of 1933.
It does because we are discussing the Jews and whether Hitler was right to be wary of them. What was so unreasonable about the Nuremberg laws?

Unfortunately people can be easily manipulated.

>WWII was a complex war with many diverse reasons for it starting.
German expansionism was the main reason. It shouldn't be even debated.

>Nuremberg Laws
What about Law for the Restoration of the Professional Civil Service? Or do you think Nuremberg laws were the only anti-Jewish laws in Nazi Germany?

>It shouldn't be even debated.

>September 30, 1938
Please, remind me what happened just 5 months later.

My original comment was in response to the Nuremberg Laws.
>muh Jews cant dominate the civil Service
My heart bleeds.

Kek. What is history before 1939 for 200$

>Hitler wanted peace
Yup, he wanted peace after remilitarization of the Rhineland, and then after Anschluss, and then after Munich agreement, and then after invading Czechoslovakia, and then...

Hitler broke treaty of Versailles, treaty of Locarno and Munich agreement. Why would anyone believe him anymore?

>treaty of Versailles
Hitler was told nicely to kill himself but the mad man refused.

?

Reminder that the treaty of Versailles was still monumentally less harsh than the treaty dictated to France by Germany in 1871.

This meme...