Hey hey. They finally came! How about a good old Twingo thread?

Hey hey. They finally came! How about a good old Twingo thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bLGnxY3kNYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They have harlequin Twingos now?

There were 20. They were sold out within 20 minutes of the site going live.

I love how those seem to have different expressions in each photo I see here.

Also, that harlequin should probably prepare its butt, those two next to it on each side look like they're up to something.

>hon impact sexual violence

Muh nigga

saved my man

did someone just say twingo?

that kitchen looks comfy

I want one with these exact wheels

Tarbo wheels are based as fuck.

>took about 5 weeks

I was worried it got lost but it finally arrived

twingo a cute!

youtube.com/watch?v=bLGnxY3kNYA

a cute!

lmao, he did the hon perfectly while his GF seems to be completely paralyzed and probably can't understand why he'd spend ((their)) money on a plush (I bet on top of that the cat hoarding probably is mostly her thing)

Arrived last week, can't help but smile every time I look at it.

same :o)

Want to fall for the meme and buy it. Which are the most common problems for a 1995 Twingo 1?

A very busy twingo, carrying many things.

sup fellas

Why precisely a 1995?
Electrical problems. Otherwise it's just regular maintenance shit

>Electrical problems
But then again the car is so fucking basic there's not a lot to go wrong in the first place

CUTTE!!!

I drive mitsubishi galant v6 as a daily, this sunday some cunt rear ended me and I cant drive it anymore, so I thought I'd go to work with the twingo of my father today since tomorrow I got a long drive to a seminar so I wanted to get a feel for it, it's literally a 3 minute drive to work but I fucking hated it, so badly, the twingo is such an absolute fucking shit car its insane. I just cannot describe how shit it is, don't fall for the meme man, just dont. I MEAN I WALKED HOME because I didn't want to drive this car and my father picked it up midday because I told him I wouldn't drive that shitbox home. sadly the insurance company couldn't get a rental ready today so i HAVE to drive it tomorrow. I'm currently considering suicide on twitch as an option to better my life.

You've been warned.

Dash Hon

Did someone say twingo?

Things like heater blower motor not/rarely working in winter is actually a pretty big deal and one of the bigger reasons I sold mine.

Did someone say twingo?

Says the one who didn't drive it to the nordkap.

kek, i bet he wasn't expecting the plushie to be as good as it is. Plot was like:
>"okay, i bought this for shits and giggles, excited to see how it is, not expecting much of a meme toy..."
>*tear open package*
>"oh, this is neat"
>*toys with it*
>"oh this is good"
>*toys more*
>"omgomgomg so fluffy"

It's just a car man, jeez.

I've been coming to Veeky Forums since 2009.
I've seen these twingo threads for the last 3-4 years.
Never even opened one, certainly never posted in one.

What the fuck do you guys talk about here?

twingo?

>It's just a car

I really regret not buying the very first run

Twindo

>Köln
bitte geh

Excuse me OP, I have a few questions:
- how much would it cost to order one and get it shipped to France ?
- is there a gray-colored variant ? I'd like to match it to my twingo
- where and how do i order without risking getting my personal info all over Veeky Forums ?

>my father picked it up midday because I told him I wouldn't drive that shitbox home

I wanted to argue with you and was also willing to understand you at first but that phrase told me to not do it since you're obviously an extremely pampered brat.

If you're that concerned you could get your plush sent to some post office near you

... you don't believe him, do you? No one's that stupid, right?

sadly I know people exactly like that in real life so it wouldn't surprise me at all

I'm not plushiebro but can answer all your questions:

Shipping is flat rate.
There is no gray.
Plushiebro has done this before and everyone was fine. And really it's not that bad of news if someone finds out you ordered a plushie of a meme car, but it is extremely unlikely to happen.

Hi there! To answer your questions:
- 24$ with free shipping
- Unfortunately not, but there will be white and black in the new third run
- Just use the website, I have no interest in leaking contact info of people online... I don't even know who's an Veeky Forumstist anymore, as Twingo owners from all over the world are getting them as well.

Discussing the pricing of the new third run that will restock blue and bring white and black with the supplier. They're not as cooperative.

What's the site to buy them at?

On the one hand, this is the most autismo thing I've ever seen on Veeky Forums

On the other hand, this is making me want to buy one really bad. Goddammit.

a plush site

A cute

TWINGO BRUTALLY ATTACKS INNOCENT DOGGO

lol! Look like a vagina XD

buy on auto plush.com

spooky twingo

I understood the AE86 meme because of Initial-D, but i don't understand this Twingo meme.

It seems forced.