old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfc2qtOzeb0
youtu.be/bQlpDiXPZHQ?t=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love this picture.

first for the Beta is gone

Australia ofc.

If your bike has a single sided swingarm you need to get a new bike.

Here's a happy story though. My first drag race was against a white geezer in a corvette who shouted "wanna see whos faster" after pulling up. I used the crosswalk timer to revdrop and smoked the shit out of him. Apparently he didnt know how to revdrop and just stepped on the gas like an automatic. I only went up to 50 though before looking behind me and he was literally not there anymore. He caught up at the next light and I tried to brofist him but he was anally anguished and said "I wouldve went faster but im too old" and angrily drove off. I recorded the whole thing but my fucking cam was out of battery.

this is what ppl do with their retirement money and midlife crisis.

btw I was blazed as fuck

and it seems I take upside down photos.

I hope I can still ride with all this literal brain damage

cool story bro

nice stretch of road, I always imagined australila has rather straight roads considering how big it is. how easy is it to find some twisties?

>having water jets on your bike

Brilliant. Nobody will ever beat you on the togue with that trick up your sleeve.

I want a dirt bike but don't have any friends to ride with. Is riding solo always 100% a bad idea?

thanks mate. ill listen to one of yours in return.

>gelatinous

it's a lot easier to meet people to ride with once you get a dirt bike

Just don't get stuck in the woods at night or try and jump something and break you leg where you have no cell service.

Nah, most australian cities are surrounded by hilly areas and good roads, any direction you leave sydney has great roads, adelaide is literally situated in hills, melbourne has some stunners close by and the gold coast has some great roads near it too. Up shit creek if you're in perth of NT but who cares.

this is without mentioning the land of 10,000 twisties, tasmania, even european bike magazine people sperg over tasmania.

youtube.com/watch?v=nfc2qtOzeb0

Are you retarded? Riding solo is always the safest. People dont know group etiquette and will try to show off by stunting. If one person fucks up youre looking at a flying bike slamming into you or dipshit rearending you because he doesnt know how to stagger.

Youtube "no prisoners vol" and make your own deductions from the crashes.

btw I totaled my bike in a group ride because the guy infront of me suddenly stopped and pulled over infront of me.

did you just text me from a NY area code

youtu.be/bQlpDiXPZHQ?t=20

he's talking about dirtbiking you moron, not a group ride with a million random squids

please stfu

squidanon is in NY

well that road looks fucking fantastic.
Interesting to know. thanks

My mistake. gomen.

Super pissed off at a shitlord ebay seller that self-sniped their own auction in order to relist the bike with a reserve twice that of the previous selling price.

I hope the fucker ends up having to take less than what I bid for it.

drugs are bad mmkay

>on dirtbike
>fall
>can't get up
Should just bring a gun to end your pathetic life while you're at it

yeah but ausfailia only has two seasons, wildfire and monsoon

no thx

Hey, I'm transfinancial and needed that bike in order to validate my self worth.

>Wildfire and monsoon

Go to NSW. The weather there is pretty much perfect all year round (Other than heatwaves)

>Other than heatwaves

aka wildfires

Ganbate, user!

>Dainese 92 doesn't seem to actually exist
>but RS Taichi XL Slim does
Hm. Problem is I have to go into some pretty fucking expensive yet still presumably chinc shit to get that sizing option.

Hey guys, I was wondering if I could get some help with some electrical issues on a 2004 R6.
It sat outside for a few months, then recently, I replaced the stator/generator and the battery.
The issue is whenever I turn the ignition on, there is a clicking nose about three times per second that seems to be coming from the ECU and the tail light dims every click.
I replaced all the fuses with new ones and connection grease. Whenever I remove the ignition fuse, the turn signals and tail light work, but nothing else.
Thanks in advance

delete system 32

clicking sound might b a relais. Does it start?
Whats the voltage of the batterie

>dmv skill test tomorrow

FUUUCK I'M GONNA FAIL

No, it won't turn over or anything

it's easy af

If you're in the states and fail the DMV test you should sell your bike and never ever consider riding.

it kinda sound like the battery is a bit flat or broken, as it cant put out enough voltage under load. That clicking sound might be the starter relais. Typical for a flat battery.
Does it directly click or only click if you press the starter button?
Measure the voltage at the battery while it clicks. If it drops below 10V your battery is fucked or something is shorted

Sounds like it's trying to start the fuel pump first but fails. Or can you hear the fuel pump when you turn the key? Faulty fuel pump relay? Fuse? Wiring?

This If you fail you unironically should never ride for your own good. dumb frogposter.

You pretty much have to go to a dainese store or order it over the phone to get there special snowflake sizes. I wear a 98 and it's literally the only thing that fits me off the rack that I could find.

Dear diary.

SOMEONE

PLEASE

The nearest D-Store is approximately 1500 miles away in a different country, so that probably rules out that option.

FUCK

OFF

Show up 30-45 minute early and pre run the test over and over until your appointment time.

Once it's your turn you'll be practiced up and it will be cake.

I want a Brutale in the USA

Am I making a mistake?

>pile of shit eurocuck bike
>Am I making a mistake?

Just get an FZ09.

You can throw on full Ohlins suspension, full exhaust, and a tune, have a better bike and still have a load of money left over.

It's a new Deka battery that I made sure was 100% charged. I don't have a multimeter at the moment. Thanks for the advice though

do it, i have one, never had any problem with it.
Chose a B4, thought. 1078 or 1090.

>overpriced spaghettishit

Just buy a new Striple R.

>wanting a delicious looking bike
>hey, buy a shit looking but cheaper bike that all your neighborhood already have.

shit advice desu

>bikes are better when less people have them

get a load of this poser tryhard.

shut up you nobike

oh look an aussie shit poster.

Made an appointment to have a Seat Concepts low seat made for this Thursday. Going to finally be able to teach my 3DPD how to ride.

>nobike

no u, faggot.

u wat? I thought you just staple the seat on yourself

New front tyre tomorrow yeeeeeehooooo

>250cc
>real bike

765cc STR just got released, get that instead.

lol MT shitters

If you take it in and pay cash they install it free and give a discount compared to the online price. I'm only about an hour away from San Jacinto.

>nobike
>no bike

still waiting on that WR250 kneedown pic

>brb going out to ride and bringing someone along just to take photos for the internet

still waiting for you to get something better than an SV650 babbys first bike.

Alright, i dig the R6, always loved that bike, but still, stop giving shitty advice.
The Brutale (4cylinders) is a great and reliable bike, and it's cool to have something different than your neighbor and more original than a japanese bike.

can't do it.

>actually thinks getting a knee down is some impossible task.

then you can show me

sorry, I dont go out riding to take facebook pics, I have nothing to prove to a nobike.

can't do it

you dumb newfag scum

my "little" 250 makes 50 hp and weighs 300 lbs wet weight

K.

>50hp

>tfw graveyard shift the last week
>sleep schedule all fucked up
>tons of comfy night riding now

wow, that's so impressive. Still less than a 250 aprilia RS

damn straight

squidanon here, 250s are for pussies. Top speed 86mph? Poser bike.

Anything less than 100 wheel horsepower is a little sissy girl pussy bike.

This is 100% well known fact because I googled it and found 5 results that agreed with me.

massive newfaggotry

pathetic

an rgv 250 is nothing like a ninja 250 you nub

an rgv 250 will do @120+ mph

>120+ mph

Judge my choice for a first bike

is today invite a newfag day for /dbt?

why did I not get the memo?

Youre the newfag if you think 50hp or 120mph is anything impressive newfag.

Go get a real bike.

itt:newfags calling newfags, newfags

itt:newfags calling newfags newfags while they are calling newfags newfags.

Shit, buy a real bike fag.

a bit lack of power but perfect to learn, smooth and good looking bike.

>some newfag from here just came to look at my Ninja
>says he wants it
>gunna be the next Blurple
RIP

>rev bike
>it falls over

Shit design.

confirmed for newfag scum

Bad because new

That's the best part.

Newfag