Posted a few times this week about my upcomming business venture. Just wanted to share the finalized product...

Posted a few times this week about my upcomming business venture. Just wanted to share the finalized product. Get some feedback, and any advice, These will be available soon

I'm also working on other creations inspired by political figures, They'll be out soon too.

Actually, this looks REAL good.

Actually the elephant head staff it is missing on this pic, I gotta it put back on the statue. Finalized product will be in online stores and various other places really soon

bump

How do you make these?

I'm a sculptor

I sculpted the mold and contracted someone to cast it and make copies for me

is it supposed to look like Trump?

It looks more like Joffrey Lannister. Why are the dimensions so fucked up? Trump is 6'3" that sculpture looks like a midget. Can you fix his proportions? Those might sell better

btw are you a little person?

Fair points, But I'm not going for hyperrealism

And if you check into the market for this kind of stuff, no one goes for hyper realism

Wtf does King of trumps mean? Why not God King Trump?

Who would buy this?

But your other sculptures in the background have normal dimensions. give him tiny hands if you want to parody him he isn't short.

wouldnotbuy/10

but it literally looks nothing like Trump. It doesn't have to be realistic to resemble trump. The only reason anyone might even think it's Trump is because it says "King of trumps" but even that doesn't make sense

King of Trumps does make sense if you know what tump means, and it looks more like him than the bobble heads people make

Most of the stuff people are making to resemble trump basically have a make america great again hat on it and the gold hair.

Your product is shit

The faces look nothing like him either

K duly noted its a good thing theres upwards of 300,000,000 people in the united states

>check out my product guise what do you think?
>I'm not going for hyperrealism looks normal to me

your product SUCKS DICK
Go back to your clown car Op

This doesn't look like him either but the hair is gold and he's wearing a suit. So you know who it is. The funny part is Trumps hair isn't even yellow or gold anymore its fa greyish color

K I'll let you know how the venture goes in like 4 months kiddo

I immediately know that is Trump
My reaction: that's Trump

Your sculpture looks like a midget with wings
My reaction: what the fuck is that supposed to be

you probably live frugally tho. do you rent an apartment or just live in a tree?

Well I already have bulk orders that put me in the black. I don't need everyone to like them just a couple 1000 or so and I'm doing real good. I can appreciate the critism. I will think about redrafting the proportions for the future.

Looks good OP good luck with your venture. I immediately knew who it was.

Thanks man appreciate it

fuck these idiots OP, you are going to make good money selling these. Way to know your market, what are you asking for one of these?