Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

Beginners sticky

gifs and shit
old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvuliI1h_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you want something to just use as an onahole? Sure.
If you want someone that is willing to wash your ass crack when you're already 80 and bedridden then find one in dating sites, the downside is that all they're really waiting for is for you to die so they take your money, but while you're still alive they'll take care of you and pretend they love you.

Jokes on them, I have no money.

Gimme your best shitbikes, Veeky Forums

The trusty, reliable, fun bikes that do shit they weren't designed for, get abused regularly, and keep on chugging like a mechanical life partner.
Bonus points if not just SV650/DRZ400

>guzzi v65 pasta rocket

That means no easy pussy.
Man just visit the place and fuck hookers, 100 bucks will get you a whole night crazy sex and I mean crazy, crazy shit. You can probably get them to fuck a pineapple for that much. Hookers here are desperate.

Anything by Yamaha

You ever hire one are is it only foreigners?

Nah, they're free for all as long as you have money. Shit is easy mode though if you have blonde hair because blond hair = money in their eyes.

H2R

hyosung

GS500

BUNCH OF NO TALENT HACKS

CB500

Yo momma

>pineapple
This isn't a Katia thread.

OLD

C
B
R

DR650

Fat

THICC

KLR 650

MC22

CB125

Lol gay

BROTHER

Anyone know when the rebel 500 is going to hit the states?

Are rear wheels actually on cush drives?

Just get a bolt

Digital Speedo vs Analogue Speedo

Digital speedo
Analog tach

Probably not until the US/Euro beef tariff is resolved.

this

It's not for me it's for my wife. Bolt is too wide she only has like a 26" inseam. She has a scout now which was an upgrade from a suzuki 650 but I think she's a little uncomfortable with the weight

She can buy my vt700 if she's in Denver, it's the perfect size for a woman.

>it's the perfect size for a woman.
Like muh dik lmao

>T. Virgin

If only, I fell for the women meme and lost my one shot at becoming a master wizard.

How the fuck do I mount a cam on the chin of my FG-17? There's no space vertically.

Well you can still dream of the days of yore

>have sex with girls
lmao what a faggot

>HJC
buy another helmet

Can I have actual help, please?

I had a similar problem, the helmet wasn't the right curve for the mount so I put it on the side of the jaw and articulated it back closer to the chin.

yeah. Buy a real brand. the gopro mounts are worth more than the HJC helmets

My helmet is awesome, fuck off.
Eh, I hoped there was a solution to use only one piece.
Maybe attaching it orizontally using this method.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvuliI1h_4

I bet you have an R3 too

this, under the condition that the digital speedo has a high refresh rate

Yeah my FZ6 speedo updated like twice every second, it was a pain in the ass. My new bike does it like 10 times a second so it's nice.

And I bet you have a small dick.

>sugru
I'm not a burger. I'll check if there's something like that here but would I be able to remove it from the helmet afterwards?

I used 2-3 bags of sugru to make up for the curve and mounted it horizontally
I'm using 2 arm-pieces to get some clearance between the cam and the visor-opening-lever that is located in the middle of the visor
>my hjc rpha st is now 80€ cheaper than when I bought it last year :^(

Yeah, seems like the best solution after a fast research.

it only lasts 2 years stooge

Yo dbt, I know a lot of you have raging hate-boners for adventure bikes, mainly because they are too big and heavy to go offroad.

My question: is the Kawasaki Versys x300 different?
>385 lbs wet
>properly sized wire spoke wheels
>over 5" front and rear suspension travel
>awesome ninja 300 engine tuned for more low end torque
>ABS for $300

So, does dbt think this bike is good, or will it be a meme machine?

Why not just hey a dual sport

>versys
ok
>300
what
why

also why would you get ABS on an adventure bike, ABS ruins braking on particulate surfaces

I say hey to dual sports all the time

Because I think the versys is better for commuting; which I have to do 90 minutes of each day.

>tuned for low end torque
So still none?

>385 lbs wet
It's about 100lbs too heavy to be any good at ofroading. 5" of travel is shit, ABS is worthless off road. This bike is just meant to get around on shitty third world roads.

Then why do you want a bike to go off-road.

You're just compromising all around.

Neat.

Standard/touring would be better.

Seems a bit heavy for just a 300

90's oil-cooled GSX-F Katana and GSF Bandit.

>walk inside gas station, had to pay with cash
>come outside and bike is on its side
>Dude at another pump said someone backed into it and drove off
>didn't get his plate but said is was a buick.
I don't see any damage at least, but this has been a shitty start to my day.

wat bike and any damage?

GM was a mistake

Ninja 500r, there are scratches that have been there anyway so I'm not worried about new ones. A Lil knick on the bar ends and my mirror twisted so it didn't shatter.
So I'd say no damage.
But who the fuck drives off

>over 5" front and rear suspension travel
That's about average for sport bikes, it's shit.

There's a special place in hell for those faggots. Gas station probably has cameras though, that would be worth a try. Get a whole new kit of fairings on that retards dime.

If it was an old car, prob no insurance.
But there's no damage I'd let it go

KLR 650 is far better than that thing off road and on.

Just get a Dirt Bike/Duel Sport if you want to take the piss off road.

I ride both a DL-1000 and KLR 650 both ADVs but I don`t it for comfort on long ass rides not spins my slick tires off road.

50cc Honda bike

Yeah that guy deserves to get fucked but like
Said, it's probably not worth the trouble.
At least nothing broke.

Gsxr 750
My buddy used his for stunting, track days, commute. He even took it off road a couple times, nothing too serious obviously but it still runs great at 160k miles. He still uses it for anything and everything.

meh, a couple phone calls to cuck somebody would be worth it to me but to each their own.

I had somebody run over the bumper of my car with his truck then drive away. He lives on my street so I went and talked to him immediately afterwards and he denied it, called me an idiot, etc. I wasn't going to go after him but after that I figured I was going to fuck this guy up since I was moving anyways, I called the insurance place, police matched the marks on my bumper to his big swamper treads and I had a witness that saw it. It ended up costing him 3k total which he could have avoided by A: Not driving away, and B: Not being a dick when I talked to him about it.

>ninjette with a lift kit and rally style windshield
I don't see any use for it. I don't even expect it to sell well because most people buy adv bikes for highway riding

For a couple of phone calls id do it, i was expecting small claims court for this kind of thing. So i just call the cops and explain or what?

Pretty much, make sure to ask them to get the gas station footage. He gets charged, you get a police report to give your/his insurance and you get new fairings.

Not sure how it works there but where I live we have a state-run insurance company that is involved in any vehicle incident so they act as the judge, jury, and executioner.

I called them, told them all the info and my evidence on it, they told me to contact the police, police came by and took statements and measurements, they gave me the file number, next day I supplied insurance with police file number, and then I heard back from insurance a few days later saying he was found to be at fault and some nearby autobody places to get my car fixed at.

I need to wash my bike
But i dont have a hose or anything at my apartment.
Does anyome take your bikes to a wash it yourself place?
I have cloths and stuff but thwy wont let me use a bucket..

FZ6

Want one so bad.
I do, spray it, scrub it, spray it.
Dry it off and ride. Unless your anal about the paint dont worry about a bucket.

Can't wait to pick mine up in 2 weeks

Most belt and shaft drives are.

Id prefer not to scratch it though, tips?

Just get one of those 1 gallon pump sprayers at the local lawn and garden place. Mix in some soap, wash, then refill with plain water to rinse.

They're godbikes

>soap then rinse to loosen the big stuff
>soap and scrub lightly, rinsing the cloth out occasionally
>rinse
>dry

At least on Suzukis by my experience, chain-driven, too. Check out some parts diagrams, I'm pretty sure most road bikes have cush drives.

CBR600F4i

Also why the fuck doesn't my phone have an option to take photos at a lower resolution? There's really no point in taking bajillion megapixel photos when you literally can't fit it onto a normal monitor without scaling it down to 30%.

What about the FZ1s. Yay or nay?

How much do you guys pay for insurance?

Never ridden one but I hear they're good.

Normies

You can get compression tools though If you don't mind the extra step.

tfw getting my licence on saturday

then i gotta actually find a post 2008 125CBR, all the 2008 125CBRs here are carbed, not injected.

About $120 a month

Even better, except insurance cost

$35 a month for an old cruiser. Full coverage though.