previously on vroom vroom simulator

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tW9oGCqZ9BM?t=10m47s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

still tippin on four fours

I ignore keith code's bogus advice

Not first for something unrelated.

Early for riding during the week and skiing during the weekend

>If I fly by one going 3x the speed limit, they can't easily figure out my plate.
Exactly. What's the point?
Let's say you commit a crime and a camera catches you but the plate is in some retarded place like that.

I repeat my question. Why is it legal? What's the point?

wrapped in four fours

I wanna make my bike look a bit more cafe-racey
how do I add clip-ons

Why does Europe try to regulate every aspect of everyone's life?

Yes and by tucking it under like that you prevent your bike from being identified while not running the risk of getting caught without it. It's not a difficult concept.

I maintain my speed with low throttle until the apex and then begin rolling it on

I couldn't find a single sticker I like in the /osg/ shops. What do?

It isn't legal.
I'd rather be "technically" illegal with an aesthetically pleasing motorcycle than the giant tumor fender sticking off the back [bonus points for plate not being easily seen]

Welp, I think the plugs I put in my rear tire a couple of weeks ago have a slow leak. Had 30 psi then, stopped and checked them on my ride today and @20psi. Will watch them and be more religious about checking tire pressure before rides. Between the desert flora and oilfield traffic (and trash) the roads here are hell on my rear tires.

it isn't legal most cops just wont bother pulling you over for it.

statist going to statist

cover your bike in weebshit ironically

It's not legal, it's just not illegal enough to be worth a cops time, like speeding 5 over the limit. Could you get a ticket for it? Yes. Will you? Not unless you manage to piss a cop off.

It's not legal and you can get a ticket for it.

It's a fix-it ticket so you can just put the fender on and show it to court, so cops don't bother writing the ticket because it won't stick.

Buy into the meme

Is the cbr250r from late 80s to early 90s a good bike? I want to get my bike license after winter in aus and thats the bike im leaning to

Yeah, from there my question. Why is it legal? You keep avoiding to answer.
I'm curious if you would still say that if some faggot crashed into you and drove/rode away and the people or camera couldn't see the plate.
Even worse. So why isn't it enforced? Immediate owner's dentification is the most important thing on the road.
This is just unconceivable to me, no cop would ever tolerate something like that here and they will always lock your vehicle.

That's why you have uninsured motorist coverage.

It's incomplete not wrong.

I'll make it very simple user. You live in a nanny state, we don't.

*inconceivable
What?

because euros are like horses that have been broken, they figure everything that hasnt specifically been spelled out in the law MUST be illegal while we're the opposite in the states

I fucking hate the idea of a nanny state government, they seem to

No. You live in the far west, I live in a (shit) state.

How does it feel to renounce your natural freedom to have nothing in exchange?

Wow, wherever you live sounds horrible. Why would a cop ever need to be able to immediately identify you?

>So why isn't it enforced?
Because you get a ticket for it, show up to court after putting the fender back on, take a picture, and show the judge, say "I fixed it no ticket pls"

Judge throws it out, and you're free to put it back until you get stopped again.

Nobody is going to enforce something where it gets thrown out that easily. It doesn't hurt anyone, and nobody really gives a shit. We don't feel the need to enforce stupid draconic laws when there's stuff cops could be doing that benefits the public more.

>How does it feel to renounce your natural freedom to have nothing in exchange?
But you're getting cucked by ahmed while we enjoy our -actual- freedom.

what sort of shit tier 3rd world hellhole you live in?

sounds like its ripe for a revolution, americans would not put up with heavy handed police faggotry such as this

>Immediate owner's dentification is the most important thing on the road.
Why not extend this to uniforms with ID numbers on the back and front

Because the law was written when you were expected to be riding in your underwear one handed while drinking

Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

G E T

H

Y

P

E

>shit tier state full of geriatric fags and cuban refugees

no thanks

Because crimes, genius. Why did you think there's the need to put a phisical plate at all?
Duh.
Let's say some drunkard kills your pregnant wife and then runs away and cameras can't see the plate the guy never bothered to fix because some lazy, fat cop let him go.

How does that "freedom" taste to you?
That's exactly why your vehicle get impounded
>It doesn't hurt anyone
Says who?
But you do, you can't walk around without IDs and can't hide the face because of 70's terrorism laws.
In this case the temporary safety is avoiding the speeding ticket.

Beaches are nice, to bad all that prime real estate is literally going to be underwater

Ignorance is bliss eh? Enjoy being a pouty child while people gave fun.

too gay;didnt read

You sound like a bitchy lil communist.

Get fucked eurofag.

>Let's say some drunkard kills your pregnant wife and then runs away and cameras can't see the plate the guy never bothered to fix because some lazy, fat cop let him go.
Cars are a bit different. If he managed to kill someone on a bike via drunk riding then I'm pretty sure he didn't walk away, especially with the bike.

>that's exactly why your vehicle gets impounded
For something that isn't even considered a moving violation? Nah get fucked.

>it doesn't hurt anyone
>see biker speed past a cop with plate hidden
>cop doesn't do shit and doesn't get plate
>nobody gets hurt

Alternatively
>Biker fucks up and smashes into car, injures drivers slightly, gets fucked up bad
>Police show up and look at his plate because it's just not visible from 50m away on his bike, but still there

It's a non-issue. Yurofags please stop being so fucking cucked.

let's say the police and muslims continue to take over your country and run every aspect of you life so they're literally raping you every day by the end of this year.
How does that "security" taste to you?

>he fell for the al gore meme

agreed

maximum overkek

>Idk how beach erosion works
Damn user. How'd you make it this far in life without a highschool degree?

Exactly how old are you guys?

Commies don't exist even in Russia anymore, if you didn't know.

Your only valid reason for not having to display your plate is
>muh freedom not to get a speeding ticket

>>it doesn't hurt anyone
>>see biker speed past a cop with plate hidden
>>cop doesn't do shit and doesn't get plate
>>nobody gets hurt

>biker proceeds to go rob a bank
>no plate to be seen

>fug
t. donut eating cop

What the fuck are you talking about? You have a very distorted view of what Europe is.

>implying bank robbers stop at one
Stop watching movies and maybe you'll learn something. Most bank robbers who DO have visible plates don't get caught through that you stupid fuck.

I thought american education was supposed to be garbage so what the fuck happened with you?

>biker proceeds to go rob bank

Have you EVER heard of ANYONE using a bike as a getaway vehicle for a bank robbery?

>criminals never make mistakes so we might as well stop enforcing vehicle identification
You do know not only banks have cameras, right?
Kek.
I'm explaining to you why we use plates, not saying hundreds of robbers will suddely rob banks with bikes.

Daily reminder that REAL MOTORCYCLING™ is exclusively low speed control.

Anyone that goes faster than 75mph on a motorcycle is not a real motorcyclist and should. No one should ride any motorcycles with more than 50hp and everyone should wear a textile oversuit, knee pads, neck condom, leg condoms, elbow pads, elbow condoms, helmet and head condom, full elbow length gloves with integrated glove condom, boots, boot condoms, chest protector, chest condom, etc. or you're not a REAL MOTORCYCLIST™ and in a crash your shitty leather and CE padding will explode compared to my impenetrable textile armor that I wear to political rallies and beat people up in.

another shit tier aspect eurocucks accept like the broken tamed sheep they are, the government should not be surveilling you 24/7 faggot

bruh, the place between the pines

movies=/=irl

fucking shocking but true I know

Hondas are great bikes. Very easy to maintain and fix. I'd say go for it but you will want something bigger soon.

>putting words in my mouth
No you fucking mong, here's the main way criminals get caught robbing shit:

>Police respond
>Security responds
>People respond with guns
Or, big fucking shocker I know since he just got that payout of $300 from the register
>they rob multiple stores and eventually get caught
Shocking, I know.

Bank robberies are only a random example. A very exaggerated one at that.

If that's the best random example you can come up with then your argument holds no water.

you mean the RR?

his argument holds no water besides

only spineless fags think trading personal freedom for "safety" is ever a good idea

make sure you get the mc22 and not the mc19
easiest way to tell is to look at front brakes. MC19 only has one disc

no there is an R and an RR, MC19 is the R which has a single front rotor and a straight swingarm, MC22 is the RR which as dual front rotors, banana swingarm and slightly rounder bodywork.

Fucking seppos

most people feel the opposite after moving up from MC19/MC22s, they regret not keeping them because they're quick and nimble and quick and nimble and quick and nimble

You're the one who wants to ride a bike. You don't have to ride a bike. There's a precise reason why plates exist.
It's not an "argument", it's reality.
Having to thing of examples for this obvious shit at 3am really is ridiculous.

forget the cbr250 get an nsr250

Sorry you live in a piss poor police state and enjoy it, its extremely fail and you just accept it like a whipped animal

Im sure I could ride where I live for months with NO plate on the back of my bike before a single cop even noticed

they're not readily available in AU, RS250s, KR-1S's and RGV250s are more common.

>get into accident literally on the road to buy bike i've been wanting for a year, chick in a truck didn't look and drove straight into me
>postpone for a week
>go to dealer, says he's reserving the bike (second hand) for some guy who says he wants to buy and is coming for a test ride today

still staying hopeful, might be another slightly older model near me. how's everyone else's week been?

hey rancho cuckamonga user:
if you got dirt wheels for your wr250, come to lake arrowhead this weekend. its pretty fun

>car gradually deteriorating and getting worse
>not misfires for about 30 seconds after every cold start
>rust weakened the muffler connection and it broke off from the pipe
>saw a practically mint condition classic car for under $3k that I really want to buy
>have no money
>an acquaintance asked about buying one of my bikes but isn't sure
hopefully he buys my bike soon so I can get that car

>ignorant and proud!

Again, if I have to give up my natural freedom I might as well do it to have some order, not your far west.

Can I bring my R3?

hope so too, user. we're all gonna make it.
not really a car guy but trying to get into it as much as i am with bikes. what model?

no but we can ride if youre in the area

>pussy whipped and happy about it

come back when youve found your testicles

I'm not really a car guy either but I figured I might as well get something that's easy to work on and is cheap to bump up to a little more power. Plus classix are pretty cool.

It's a 77 pontiac grand prix.
It's not that I was particularly interested in that model but I was looking for something with a V8 and the small block chevy has such a vast and cheap aftermarket for upgrades.

I'm from northwest Florida. No, not Tallahassee or PCB. Further west. See Crestview? Yeah, further west. Got low hills, rednecks, generally slower pace of life, fewer illegals, and the snow birds generally keep to Pensacola, Destin, and Tiger Pointe. Out where I grew up you can disappear innawoods and generally fuck about however you like on your time off.

that looks sweet user, hope you get around to buying it. totally agree about aftermarket; it makes working on stuff yourself way easier in the beginning. part of my reason for the bike im after is because of the aftermarket.

>I have a b-big dick, I s-swear!

Lake Arrowhead looks like a fun ride, it's about 100mi from where I live though.

>muh order and not your far west
>"Getting buttblasted by traffic regulations is the price we pay for civilized society!"

>tfw no innawoods
>tfw no white people
>tfw riding in lines
Such is life as a Miamifag

it was fully siq m8

But if your plate is difficult to view, how will the CCTV cameras fine you when you don't give the right of way to refugees?

>not playing refugee baseball on your bike

>when someone's license plate is tucked away and I have to get within 50 feet to see it

Does dbt like cruisers?
Vid related: me and my buddy attacking some corners

Or do you prefer to just open it up on the autobahn?

No one is buttblasted here.

Enjoy getting assaulted by some fat cop because you were filtering.

youtu.be/tW9oGCqZ9BM?t=10m47s

This pasta is stale m8. There's some pretty nice cruisers around

>Let's say some drunkard kills your pregnant wife and then runs away and cameras can't see the plate the guy never bothered to fix because some lazy, fat cop let him go.
>How does that "freedom" taste to you?

sounds like an emotional argument to me, and one built on a hypothetical situation.

If you have a statistic on deaths caused my street legal motorcycles with obscured license plates, i'd love to hear it.

man i haven't seen this pasta in a while.

still not quite back to al dente tho, needs to go back in the pot to simmer more before pulling it out again.

samefag
get back on your boss hoss and fuck off to a straight line

>samefag
c'mon now user just because we aren't all tripfaggots like kkk doesn't mean we're samefagging.

i still enjoy that pasta but it aint ready to be back in primetime yet.

This guy rides like a fucking retard.

The skid demon almost got me today DBT. Should I sacrifice a goat or something to keep it from coming back?

>sounds like an emotional argument to me, and one built on a hypothetical situation.
Holy shit, we have a genius here.
He's american, what do you expect.

me too

>He's american, what do you expect.
>implying
post tendies or fuck off.