Just admit it already. You want to get one

Just admit it already. You want to get one.

Other urls found in this thread:

flyinmiata.com/V8/ND.php
youtube.com/watch?v=SLONL8ax9CI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a container ship?

yeah it would be cool

i have one

Yeah so my boipussy BFF and I could suck our dicks while we flash dem "pop ups"

>NA are gay af. NB are 10 times better.

But NBs are basically the same just with different interiors and some body panels...
I would be interested in one BUT if I wanted a roadster I think I'd be going for a more expensive, faster option.

NB has much better chassis and suspension tho

and its not a NA which is always a bonus

Only reason I would ever consider a miata is if I was poor as fuck. Thankfully I can afford to drive real cars.

You are all gay.

This.

I do but everyone overvalues NAs in my area. Most are pushing close to 200k and the owner wants fucking 4K+ for it, and the decent ones are gone within days

No thanks, i'm not a manlet.

lol no the meme tax on miatas is getting out of hand now

sound like youre insecure

where do you live

people up to 6'5 can fit in one

There is no meme tax. Just idiots every now and then price them a bit higher than they are worth

I had a '95 M Edition for a few years. Meh.

NB has slightly more sheet metal in the engine bay and a lot of bolt-on braces, that's it. The chassis itself isn't actually any stiffer. As far as suspension, the NB has a front subframe that allows more caster, and better shock mounts that allow slightly more stroke. It also has slightly different motion ratios, but that's not necessarily better or worse.

no.
I like miatas and all but I want a zzw30, because miats are rare af here but zzw30's are rarer still.

NB is literally nothing specia. If imply performance then you are retarded, its still a miata,

>mfw i got an na before the meme tax really kicked in

My current car took a fat shit and doesn't seem to be fixable, I've really been looking for an NA but they're extremely overpriced.

There's one in my town for 1k, but it's missing most of the interior, damn near every panel and the engine bay have mismatched colors and it's missing the bumper. It also has no brakes since the owner crossthreaded the distribution block.

Ever since I drove my friends 260WHP NB before he got drunk and crashed it, I've wanted one.

What other coupe do we have these days that is light and has unequal length wishbones on every corner? I just wish it wasn't a convertible and looked less gay.

Does it come with a cute boy?

Selling my rx8 for a 2013 club edition mx5.

I did before they were all overpriced to hell. Only cars left that are decently priced are hondas probably because muh doriftu.

First gen Eclipse, FD, or S2000, that's all I can think of. RX-8 is multilink rear. FC is macstrut front, I think. E30 is trailing arm rear.

i wouldnt mind a ND LS1 swap but the stock skyactive motor is JUNK sorry it just is for any sort of performance application

flyinmiata.com/V8/ND.php

youtube.com/watch?v=SLONL8ax9CI

yep thats the one

It's just an FA20 in disguise. Keep in mind that the ND weighs substantially less than any other "lightweight" sports car on the market short of the $60k+ Alfa 4C. I'm pretty sure it weighs substantially less than the pigfat USDM 4C, as well.

>FA20
ewwwwwwww

For a roadster? Nah, if I get a roadster I wanna show off and there's nothing abouto a Miata that screams anything but "I like cock in my mouth."

Honestly just reading your writing makes me think you like cock in your mouth, you don't need your car to help you out with that

Don't worry user. You can gargle all that cock you want in your cute little Miata. Don't worry what those other boys think.

Oh trust me I gargle a lot of cock, I just though you were even more of a bottom than me. I bet you're the kind a of guy who'd suck a twink's dick instead of having him suck yours.

Dallas, TX
I was just looking at them yesterday.
>tfw will be too poor to put 3k away for one til September
At this rate I might as well finance something better

I can't believe Veeky Forums made me want to get a fucking miata, OF ALL THE THINGS

not really no

The six speed gearbox is far better than the five speed in the NA

Yea, I'll take one from the factory for free. But I'm not buying one. I already drive a much nicer car.

It's stronger, and it's fun to row through all the gears on an N/A car, but the 5 speed definitely shifts smoother and has better gate spacing. 3 and 5 are way too close on the 6 speed. The 6 speed was only standard equipment on the 10AE and MSM, anyway. The vast majority of NBs have 5 speeds.

The Miata looks fat compared to the Viper, mindfuck

i dont get why you posted that pic are you comparing two totally different cars?

I looked into getting one several months back when I needed a new car. Fuck those prices. I mean a shitty barely running one was 2k.

Everybody wants an NA Miata.
>Insecure about your own desires you call everybody gay for driving one

where do you live