ITT : Cars that should be brought back and modernised

ITT : Cars that should be brought back and modernised

But it's just a Challenger with a bodykit.

why? we have the Challenger

same shit

idk like a trim or something

You can buy a kit for a Challenger, now shut up.

no u

>modernised
Is that code for ruined?

old cars are shit tho

Yeah but at least they're the originals and not plastic blobs with faux retro styling meant as a cheap cash-in on nostalgia.

Lol u mad bro not an argument

Tip your fedora some more

meh

if they were all well done like the Challenger I wouldnt care

m8 why dont you just buy and old car and modernise the brakes, the engine, suspension and all that jazz underneath? the price will be the same, you've got a nice project and bonus: it will make the boomers mad as fuck

>tfw my challenger has a slightly rounded hood, and its not very boxy like some other models

I knew something was off about it when i was getting it, but i couldnt tell

Now i know

Now it's too late

Someone kill me

This time with a Coyote V8 and sold as an upscale ford with more luxurious interior (it'll be more of a niche vehicle than anything)

Still body on frame
Still column shift
No fusion styling
No down syndrome mustang styling
Just a modernized Crown Vic with updated interior styled after the last.

Bmw 850

Obvious

Forgot the pic

where have you been?

>BMW Chassis
Its going to fucking DEMOLISH those Camaros by one 10th of a second.

i never said it was going to be good, kek

muh

DICK

Just proves my point

Are you me ? I'm saving up for one

I really want an opel manta 400 now thanks...

Stahp. My heart can only sink so much

>crown vic
>upscale

"no".

not unless you are gonna go back to having the crown vic AND the town car, or use Grand marquis as a more fancy Crown Vic trim.

>Its going to fucking DEMOLISH those Camaros by one 10th of a second.
you mean the ones that are literally the slowest variant of Australian designed industrial vehicles? and that still beat Mustangs around a regular track?

No, i mean the nothing-to-do-with-australia Alpha platform. Zetas get outperformed by sixth gen stangs.

The Crown Vic was already the last car made period to be body on frame, and its long-standing rival the Impala was IIRC the last car to have column shift and bench seats which they discontinued a few years ago. Neither are coming back, user, and neither is the classic three-box styling. Making a niche vehicle defeats the whole purpose of the car- that being a big, heavy car that is nothing MORE than a car that can be used by basically anyone for any purpose- from family hauler to convict carrier to demolition derby dominator.

You can't have a car as long as a Panther nowadays, and simultaneously you can't have one that has such a straight beltline with a hood that doesn't rise when it gets to the sideview mirrors and a rear window you can actually use to see out of. Safety says you have to have twenty-foot-tall fenders and backup cameras and seventeen airbags and an iPad in the dashboard.

This, too, there's no reason to bring back the Town Car when they just brought back the "Continental" (in really big quotes here) as their flagship car and even that didn't get a V8 or RWD.

This so much

Tjey Are Working on a new one

I figured that much but it still hurts to hear.
>they just brought back the "Continental" and even that didn't get a V8 or RWD.
>new "GT" didn't get a V8 either
its like ford wants me to kill myself.

its emission/efficiency laws, i bet.

1971 cuda is the ugliest, most overrated muscle car in existence. People only want them because they are "rare", when in reality they had low sales numbers because they were ugly af and nobody wanted them.

>1971 cuda is the ugliest, most overrated muscle car in existence

>low sales numbers because they were ugly af and nobody wanted them.

sounds like the Superbird/Daytona to me

We want a Miata with power

New Torana please.

Superbird/Daytona had low numbers because it was a homologation special coupled with an extremely high price tag

Low displacement high revving V8 please!
Don't tell me it can't be done.

If the Ariel atom taught us anything it is that two inline 4 motorcycle engines make a good little v8.

How about a de-stroked Ford 3.4L SHO?

Holy shit you're dumb