If I dont have $15,000 by the end of the month I will be killed by some mean dudes...

If I dont have $15,000 by the end of the month I will be killed by some mean dudes. Are there any ideas other than holding up a couple banks?

go to the police? flee the country? get your mom to beat them up for you?

Kill yourself and save them the trouble

Just take your punishment. They wont kill you right? I mean sure if they hurt you and rough you up a bit thats ok right?

Im not a jackass like the other posters but you need to face up to what you did. As a man.

/thread
At least go out on your own terms

you sound like a faggot

Obtain a weapon, kill them all first then take their money then buy bitcoin.

Kill them then kill yourself?

>get your own mean dudes
>beat them up

That cost money too, dumbass
That takes more training than you would probably suspect if you want to get away unscathed from the altercation
Oh no prob, OP will willingly stick his arm out so they can bend it in the opposite direction. He'd love to castrate himself while he's at it too.

These are your only real options
1) 2) 3) offer to pay them off in increments
4) take out a loan from some other bad people to pay off the original group of bad guys
5) go to their boss and try to work something/anything out.

equip kneepads and please 15,000 clients for a dollar each

>you sound like a faggot

and OP doesn't? you don't exactly "walk into" owing "some mean dudes" 15 fucking grand. you know what the game was from the start

How much does being a mean dude pay these days anyway?

I bet I could beat up someone like OP.

I could save them the effort and they could pay me some sort of convenience fee.

Hell, maybe I could start some sort of mean dude rental company.

Black Water and their friendly counterparts already beat you to it

a friend of mine that knows a guy working there told me that in order to get in you have to kill an african kid no older than 10.

>Hold up a few gas stations
>Kill your would-be assassins and keep the $15k

You won't be killed
If they will you they will have no one to collect from

Run away faggot

Sounds like drugs

who cares it's a nigger

your a nigger

Do us a favor by killing them then killig yourself

Get a couple of personal loans, get a homeowners insurance policy. Give them the money at the end of the month. File a police report of stolen money, file an insurance claim. When insurance gives you back your money, pay back your loans.