Statists

>Statists
>people are too shit to be left alone but it's fine to give them power

>Anarchists
>people are too shit to be trusted with power but it's fine to let them roam free

wew

is there a third (sane) option?

Social Democracy

>social anything
>democracy anything

what op is suggesting imo is a 2 caste system of slaves & citizens

the slaves are self explanatory, morality does not apply to treatment
where as citizens are all amongst men and equal

only works if every citizen perceives every other system in the network their standard of equal & contemporary, which comes down to aligned axiomatics, nap amongst one another and clear understanding of what that means, where boundaries are, dro's etc

dro dispute resolution organisation
nap non aggression principle

Well you could stop falling for spooks and just do whatever you need to do to get what you want. Which is what reality is.

also justice and the counter and balance thereof

I hope that doesn't include hurting people

justice is a spook. don't fall for it.

Feudalism, a mixture of statism and anarchy.

Return to city-states

>Feudalism
Are you the American who's ancestors couldn't be anything else but Prussian high-end aristocracy?

what does that have to do with it?

Also if you wanna know my ancestry, I'm descended from some irrelevant family in whales that came here in the 1600's.

>what does that have to do with it?
Most "feudalists" in the US that I've seen think they are trve German Prussian(obviously no self-respecting German would consider himself Prussian but shhh) and likely aristocrats. However your ancestry is the more likely one in their case.

not him but if you're white or middle eastern you can't not descend from nobility. not that it means anything, it's simply that these are both geographical areas with a lot of nobles, a lot of history of nobles and all throughout this there are family dynamics and illegitimate children and the rise and fall of power.

10-20% of americans descend from mayflower pilgrims to get a general idea of how intense someone living 500 years ago can effect future geneology. It gets much, much more intense 1500 years ago.

>if you're white or middle eastern you can't not descend from nobility.
user, around 1% of "white or middle eastern" population were nobles, with the exception being Commonwealth where nobility formed 5% of the society(most of them lived like ordinary peasants though). I know they were huge fuckers and liked to do stuff with serfs and stuff but this number is way too small for your claim to be true.

Americans have tendency to romanticise nobility even though chances are that the ordinary noble in western Europe, was well-off enough to never have to move to the US.

I'm not really a feudalist. I just wanted to give OP his third option.

Interesting.

Wait a minute. So you're saying we used to be nobles and things like that?

its not so much something that can be taken from you, anonkun, you either are or you arent, its in your veins, between ur legs, something you are born with

a mentality, a capacity, a capability, a state of mind, a mindset, its what you are

Fuck off, you have not read stirner

Synthesism

Minarchy

I agree as long as the government's jurisdiction is no larger than a town or city.

keep it local

Iceland seems like such a nice place to live for this reason. You can literally just gather a giant mob and go knock on the president's door and basically force the government to act differently is they're not acting in the people's interest. I know the whole "governments should fear their people, not the other way around" is kind of a meme and of course mob rule can be dangerous but I think as long as you have a very well educated population, as seems to be the case in Iceland, it must be very satisfying to be involved in the political process, must really feel like your voice matters.

with less than a million inhabitants, things get a lot easier

The problem is that their change might not be for the better. As long as individual rights are protected I guess it's fine.

Yes.

>people are too shit to be trusted with power
Nonetheless many people do have power over you, for reasons beyond your control.

You can either have a shoot out with the cops when they come to arrest you for not paying taxes or you can strive to increase your own power and negotiate better conditions without fighting.

Large scale democracy in the modern world only exists because the industrial revolution fostered the development of a large educated middle class with economic power they could use as a bargainging chip to gain political power.

>you can strive to increase your own power and negotiate better conditions without fighting.
Even if a pawn becomes a queen it's still just a playing piece

well, in this game the rules are the laws of physics and the piece can either be on the board or in the box

I'll make my own game then

First Attempt, Checking For Readability.

>Sterner
Fuck me.

Shit nigga this is literally the realization my wife and i had yesterday when we were talking about philosophy and the fact that every great thinker out there was ultimately human and none of them have the absolute answer to a goddamn thing.

Big names are seductive. It's comforting to think that someone might have it figured out.

What did her son think?

well duh

Well, golly gee! I bet we built the pyramids of Egypt with our mind powers until the Jew came and took them away!