Do you ever get nervous when a fast car is behind you?

Do you ever get nervous when a fast car is behind you?

no, because unless it's a really quick car my clk55 amg can keep up with it

HOWEVER, if the vehicle behind me is a pickup truck with aftermarket led headlights and a lift kit my nervousness increases tenfold

>camaro
>fast

No, why should I? Even if it's faster than mine, why would I care?
If it's a cool car I'll enjoy the experience.

bread on hood
clk amg's give me a hard on

No, there's a lane left of me for just such an occasion.

I know V8 muscle cars won't even bother because they know my car is a lot slower.

If it's a modified boyracer car like an Evo/ST/Si/WRX/GTI, I suspect they might want to test out their car on my boyracer shitbox and will get a bit nervous if they start tailgating me.

Not really, no.

Who cares what the person behind you is driving.

Who cares what anyone's driving.

Kinda but I get excited.
Had an Evo drive next to me and rev at me since I kept checking out his ride, was fucking sick. We're just smiling in laughter.
Dude was kinda boyricerish

I get nervous when anyone gets close to me. Then I just doot doot on my Striple and take off.

There's a lot of unmarked police cars around here. I get nervous when cars start speeding up behind me because I think I'm about to get pulled over.

yes because I pray that he/she doesn't rear end me because the people who owns a camaro are complete idiots

>fast car behind you

That's me

No because I'm that fast car.

Don't worry I don't tailgate and use my power responsibly.

this
this
this

Only if it's a grey charger or white taurus, because tickets.

you're all right

When one is speeding up behind me during traffic yes, because knowing those retards, they may not be able to switch lanes safely and may end up causing a wreck.

A retard speeding at 130 mph at 2:30 in the morning right up behind me? Don't care. He's just having fun.

>yes because I pray that he/she doesn't rear end me because the people who owns a camaro are complete idiots

>projecting this hard
>sour grapes etc

f-body is one of the best platforms an enthusiast can buy, with the strongest after market support available

>not driving an LS1 car

do you even meme

i drive a miata

every car behind me is fast.

but i am not nervous

yes, they hear my engine lope and the straight pipe exhaust and see its an evo x then they ride my ass thinking all i do is go fast

im always afraid some retard is gonna try some fnf shit fuck up and take out my car

i have the only mr built up this much that still looks stock its irreplaceable to me

this car is so fast i have no intrest in racing anyone

I drive a 09' M3 and I get a little nervous when I see a new mustang or something next to me. They always beat me at red lights and now they can corner too. Its annoying. I wish I had bought a Corvette.

same. but it doesn't even need to be a fast car. more terrifying is some econobox weaving in traffic. crazy body roll, shit brakes, cutting lines, driving partially on shoulder, and a most likely retarded driver

I smell shilling.

did you fuck later