One Piece Games General - /opgg/

"Only Bamco Knows" our suffering edition

last →

General guide, READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar:optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>Jan 31 - Feb 14: S. Snails (meat/cola)
>Jan 31 - Feb 7: Boost Beach & R.Evolver beach
>CYOTT: Feb 6 (R), 10 (G), 12 (Y again?)
>Feb 6 - Feb 13: Save Ace & Burning WB
>Feb 7 - Feb 14: 2x Pirate EXP
>Camie & Hachi ranking

>Feb 9-11 Marineford Story Sugofest

Coliseum -
>Jan 18 - Feb 5: New Coli: Alvida, Wyper, Coby
>Feb 5 - Feb 22: Franky, Broggy, Hiina

- Fortnights -
>Jan 31 - Feb 14: Heart Pirates

>Returning:
>Jan 31 - Feb 7: Ducks, Hachi
>Feb 7 -14: Young Vivi, Wanze
>Feb 14 -21: Zeff, Hogback
>Feb 21 -28: Absalom, Raki

- Raids -
>Feb 10: Ivankov
>Feb 13: Doffy

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Boa 6+ skull drops from WB and Shanks invasion
>Feb 4 -6: Super Success x2

- Coliseum -
>Jan 18- Feb 6: Lucky Roo, T-Bone, Diamante, Coby
>Jan 19- Jan 31: Musshuru, Zephyr, Rebecca

- Fortnights -
>Jan 24 -7: Don Sai
>Jan 26 -2: Afro Luffy, Morgan, Young Robin & Nami
>Feb 2 -9: Squard, Baby 5 & Buffalo, Buggy
>Feb 9 -16: faggot Sanji, Wedding Nami, Marguerite
>Feb 16 -23: T-Bone, Y Robin, Jail Mr.3

woah that's edgy as fuck
are you all 10 here?

>The burning WB ship will be here for one week
>The clash of clashes is over
So what the fuck do we do with it? I know Young Whitebeard was out in JP when they got it. Why don't we have him yet?

We haven't suffered since autumn of 16.

>Why global doesn't have ____?

You know why.

FUCKING FINALLY.
HOLY FUCK DID HE TOOK HIS SWEET ASS TIME TO APPEAR.
GET FUCKIN DESTROYED CUNT.

Speaking of, what is the general technique for this guy? Waiting until a certain raid to farm for him?

Just hope you have a team that can do both his Raid and the normal one. You're not supposed to farm WB, he's just a plus.

It's because they're trying to shove 2 events into one. They don't want a clash running during Save Ace or else nobody would farm it. As soon as next week we could possibly have the Anniversary Sunny.

So instead of putting the burning Whitebeard ship last week and having it run for 2 weeks like what would make sense, they did it in the dumbest way possible.

>people don't believe this is anni sugo
>they'll keep the gems in hope
>nothing happens in part II

This is going to be even more glorious than faggots hoarding 700 gems and pulling only trash.

Don't fucking start this again.

Congratulations! Is young WB used often, or is he more of a niche character?
I hope he has his uses since WB is my favorite character.

He's used for zombie teams to clear Colos. And even then, very rarely since he requires so much time to max. Don't expect to use him, he's a trophy unit more than anything.

>kizaru and doffy boosted in the same day

WHO CARES ABOUT ANNIVERSARY THIS IS THE ONE DAY

Shame, then again, I'd still be happy getting him at all since I don't even have Sugo WB.

Thanks for the info though!

It is actually pretty tempting.

It doesn't look like there's going to be a Strawhat boost though, so I'll just hold off regardless of whether this is the best thing we'll get or not.

I haven't heard a compelling argument for either side yet, but I will say that
>no gem sale
seems really suspect at least, maybe they'll announce one though

I'm not sure about the boosts, all data I've looked at seems to indicate legend boosts are fucking worthless. As in, you'll get 30 other legends that aren't boosted before finally getting that one boosted one.
Whales did the testing for us, I think pulling for a RR boosted unit is better than aiming for a legend.

dont pull in silverfest
i got 6 silver in my free pull why do you want to pull

I already said I'm not going to, but that's just because the units I want won't be boosted. I want some SW, some 3D2Y, and the Dressrossa/Colo Fighters more than anything, and none of them will be boosted.

I gotta be honest I didnt shitpost until I started browsing this hellhole

Same here. I didn't save gems, I have like 50 and I was planning on buying like 85 gems but we can probably expect all the WB pirate boosted, and they have been release for so long now that most people have almost all of them. Then add Tashigi, Smoker, Augur, Shiryu and Doc Q.
I don't care if it's anni or not, it's just not worth pulling for me.

Yeah, he's more of a trophy character than anything. Just the fact that I have him feels good since he's kind of an achivement I've been looking to do for a long while.

I STILL DON'T HAVE FUCKING PSY MARCO
FUCK YOUUUUUUUUU

There was that one sugo that everyone pulled him. I hope you weren't saving then.

>everyone
yeah no, I pulled during that and got 5 silvers a row before stopping which included 3 base zoros. and yes I remember all that specifically
just because you got lucky doesn't mean "everyone" did

yeah just like "everyone" got fuji on his sugo, its just shitpost

I'm seriously getting pissed off there hasn't been skill up yet. They better throw us a fucking bone soon or im going back to Dokkan battle

Dokkan is shit and they know OPTC is best gacha outvthere.

They got you by da balls, mon!

Stop hoarding shit, you retard.

My box is getting full of marco/usopp/franky/kizaru skillups and I want to save my gems for the anniversary sugo, I feel your pain user. But don't go too over the top. Dokkan is not nearly as good as OPTC.

show what you are hoarding and i will clean it up for you

Dokkan is way less jew and has way more effort put in and now they are getting Super characters vastly exending the lifespan.

I do multipulls all the time in Dokkan they throw gems at you like Beli in TC. You know how much easier and yet still somehow more satisfying it is to max out a Dokkan character?

they let you say the fucker is complete. Not find endless ways to jew you further. I'm surprised Oda lets them get away with makign One Piece have the greediest fuck you of all Gacha.

N-NO. I NEED to hoard every little thing! I HAVE to! I CANT toss those baby turtles out! I CANT throw away these shitty penguins and crabs.

sort through your evolvers you don't need
sort through treasure turtles, keep 4 of every kind unless you're farming a specific fortnight (keep those of that color)

Dokkan is for fucking children who want immediate satisfaction.

I like TC because it has actuall game pace and strategy instead of slapping 6 random OP SSRs and plowing everything in the pooper.

Everyone assumes its about box space and not just wanting to level my shit already instead of waiting literally months at times wtf kind of game is that.

Dokkan is literally like 10 times more popular than OPTC, or even more.

Back in my day we waited 6 months for a skillup! newfags are so impatient

Dokkan will destroy your anus deeper than TC has ever touched if you attempt Z-hard runs with wrong units.

There would be no rush to "level" your shit if you had ample box space.

>Pulling this sugo
shigydigoo

Popularity =/= quality

Using popularity as an argument is fucking retarded.

The difference is you know quickly you aren't strong enough to win this content.

In TC they lead you on until the last fucking second before annihilate your whole hp bar with one attack just saying "Gem you bitch"

we're missing one crucial detail on this matter. DBZ ended at the end of cell saga and one piece still lives and is a good series.

Maybe I'm sick of looking at hundreds of dupes and my unmaxed characters and knowing deep down the jew fuckign skill up system is going to make me do it all over because obviously its not enough to max.

I the evolved my FP Frieza, Broly, Majin vegeta, gogeta and Janba using the same fucking team without even reading strategies beforehand.

I used gogeta over in a flash team.

Now there are even more retardidly powerful teams.

and yet nobody but turbo nerds knows about it in the west

How about your Super Buu, SSJ3s or Gotenks

I bet you can't get Goku Prime

>implying the west's opinion matters
the place where obese women are glorified

I don't care about that game anymore, don't even know what those are.

The game got boring too fast. It's poorly made, very ubalanced and looks straight from 2001.

Optc on the other hand has actual soul in it.

And yet, I bet when we get base skill up rate increase, you'll still save for skill up events.

Probably because with x2 and then a skillup there may be a chance I can actually max something without 100+ copies

I know this is kind of a throwaway post, but I just want to share my absolute love of this general. The people are very helpful and polite (for the most part, but every orchard has it's sour apples), the pastebin are very descriptive and useful, and the mods are never afraid to ban shitposters and scammers like CHIM Pirates, Mabel etc, perfectly exemplified by Storm Pirates being purged(though people are complaining anyways). People were complaining about the sudden boost of people posting art all over the site, so they added the "Fan Works" flair, not only flagging them for people who don't wanna see those, but making it easier to find for those who DO. It also encompasses Character Ideas, making those easy to find and enjoy as well! My only gripe with the trip is a very silly and petty one: i don't really like how it looks. it sorta looks like a glitch texture. The mods listened to the people, and did their best to atleast patch the problem until they can fix it entirely. I have only been here for about 3 months, but i have loved every day here, even the inactive ones! For that, thank you, Mods, Admins, Moot and people in general, for a mostly fantastic community!
TL;DR: Community is great, Mods are great, everything is great

At least I feel like Dokkan cares about my happiness as a customer

Alright so I heard about the sugofest what do I do now?

Give my crew a shout out or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

>posting about Dokkan in a one piece board
why don't you go talk about Dokkan with those who play it?

>moot
at least update your pasta fagboy

You either pull, don't pull, or take a leap of faith that the "real" Sugo will happen in part II and wait to be disappointed for that

I was bitching about TC more than I was praising Dokkan originally you guys are the ones who wanted to talk about how Dokkan is shit instead of admitting TC is fucked up

Do I keep farming legend lucci books or should I switch to the admiral islands full time?

If we all play TC here, we obviously do not think it is fucked up you autist.

At least in 5 hours I'll pull my seventh silver and this depressing week will be over. Thanks bamco for cementing my choice, if anni sugo isn't gold only it's an automatic skipfest.

>full stamina for hours
>don't even feel like doing anything with it
fuck that shit I'm not minmaxin my box anymore until anniversary and skillup

>I like something therefore it is flawless
Cucking this hard

Can someone give me the tldr on this sugo?

shout out to this guy

not fucked up != flawless
it's an enjoyable game

I'm stilll playing even as I bitch about it. But Bandai treats us like shit sometimes thats just a fact.

no that's your opinion, how the fuck is that a fact?

That Zephyr raid with 2 times skill up with the gold only sugo when?

Just save your Zephyrs. I'm pretty happy we got him on global at all. You really shouldn't spout your opinions all over the place and label them as facts. Just for reference how old are you?

Then you are a cuck accepting less if your glorious masters decide that's what you deserve. 25 how about you?

Basically pick your poison:

1. Pull now and regret it when there's a better sugo 2 weeks from now.

2. Don't pull now and regret it when there isn't one.

Nobody has even a remote clue. Anyone who says otherwise is full of shit.

Like every other sugo.
If the unit boosted are good enough and you want them, pull, otherwise wait for a sugo that have the unit you want.

I'm gonna guess 19-20 thats how old fags who ask how old someone else is so they act like age proves their point usually are.

I bet you were dying to say you must be 18 to post here cause you just make the cut-off

I can't believe Thatch is fucking dead....

I remember farming my first Mihawk and spending 30+ gems on him because I didn't believe we'd get half stam Mihawk just 2 fucking days later, but we did.
I don't want to get burned again.

For those still on the fence, the best compromise based on what we actually do know is to just dump up to half of what you were planning to use anyway this week, that way if we do have another Sugo this month you'll still have a good amount saved up
And if there isn't then hopefully you got something good from this Sugo

>1. Pull now and regret it when there's a better sugo 2 weeks from now.

I don't see why number 2 is a poison, because there will be better sugo than the upcoming one for sure

cheeky devil

Are you me? Seriously. I waited 2 months after I started for Mihawk to appear, and I wasn't going to risk it being fake. Now I have 2 max Mihawks.

I was thinking along the lines that a lot of people may not be around much longer if there isn't a better sugo in the next month or two.

Same thing hoarders said last sugo about this sugo. Just dump your load already ffs.

Happy birthday, Robin

800 gems is not enough

>I don't see why number 2 is a poison, because there will be better sugo than the upcoming one for sure
>JUST WAIT FOR TIMESKIP SUGO
>JUST WAIT FOR 3RD YEAR ANNIVERSAYR SUGO

You guys are a broken record at this point.

>Robins birthday
>No all Robins pool FP event
Thanks Bandai

that sugo is garbage there can only be a better one, no matter wich gold only sugo will be better

>This just in, the "east Blue flash back sugo!" All gold sugo with boosted rates for Kaya, Usopp pirates, Genko....

This. I will only ever pull on all golds. If aniversary is not all gold, I guess I keep saving gems.

This game almost certainly works on a tables system. Even with all the fake golds being boosted, you would have better odds of pulling real golds than during a normal silver included sugo.

I've pulled all my legends on non gold only sugos. I did get Fuji on his rate boosted sugo. I'd say you should dump your shit on rate boosted sugos not gold only sugos. Gold only means fuck all to me anyway when I already have the majority of gold RRs

try to make your shitpost believable dude, bamco want people to pull there is no reason to boost shitty/unpopular unit

gold only doesnt change anything about the legend rate it just remove the shitty silver from the unit pool

Have you considered that if gold rates are boosted and Red rates are not that means you actually have less chance of pulling a legend than in a normal sugo?

This anniversary 2 part event is unprecedented. Since they anni is a long event, there wouldn't be much of a surprise if the sugo was too, right? Remember what several people here said
>they practically throw gems at you for anni
What if that's just what their doing? We're getting more gems than just colo and booster/evo levels. I think this would just be a filler sugo to accompany the Save Ace event, but the anni sugo will be during anni part 2 when we get anni Sunny and the like. I think that makes sense.

>failed statistics

Jesus Christ. If you boost golds by giving them silvers numbers on an RNG table, red remains the same.

Wait so we're not getting a 2nd anniversary sugo?! WHAT THE FUCK BAMCO!

red is between 1% and 3% the rest of the pool doesnt matter...

Its about probability not statistics. If your probability of landing a gold is that much higher, your probability of landing a red is that much lower.

japan had a shitty part 1 with a shitty sugo too
no one know anything just wait and see once the part 2 is revealed