Stupid things normalshits believe about cars

>german engineering is good

That manual transmissions are in anyway, shape, or form better than an automatic. You can mathematically prove it.

Everytime I see someone say "manuals are better" I feel like they are the same faggots that really believe ppl are born gay. Like, no bitch, sit down.

You can have a preference. But you chose to spit roast a cock.

Would you get upset if instead they said "I prefer manual transmissions over automatics"

Auto-fag here. Manuals have benefits, just as autos do. Saying one platform is better than the other makes you look autistic.

Also, I think nature and nurture can both make you crave cock.

Oh shit you brought math into this how are manual cucks ever going to argue with you now

Nope, in fact, I prefer manuals myself.

doesnt porsche like lead reliability ratings, with mercedes placed fourth?

Again, if you say manual is better for the feels, then sure, that is your opinion and I agree with it. However, I would love to be proven wrong.

I drive manual. Maybe it's because I am new to it but I find it hard to react fast enough when I need to do things like change lanes or pass another vehicle because that requires you to check your shoulder while steering and downshifting simultaneously. I try to compensate by looking far ahead of me and timing what I need to do next but in close quarters situations I get totally smoked by soccer moms in autos. Like I said, maybe I am just a shit driver but it seems substantially more challenging to operate a standard transmission in heavy traffic primarily due to how aggressive you need to be. Manual works great when you drive down hills in second gear and hardly even need to brake while everyone else is riding their brakes because they don't seem to know what the L setting on their car is for, or for cruising on the highway, but for close quarters city traffic it's awful.

The exact same way the jews did with the Germans. Through the fumes of my gas.

Then why does Veeky Forums say chinkshit cars are the most reliable while mercs/beemers/porsches break down all the time and are expensive to fix?

Nope, I drive manuals all the time. This is the average.

The automatic transmission, save for the one (1) that I know of, can't see the road ahead of you, and no matter how "smart" it is, it does not know what your right foot is going to do. Also, you can't pop start an auto AFAIK.

You honestly just sound like you aren't that good at it and don't really enjoy it. Literally nothing wrong with that at all. I love manual and prefer it due to responsiveness. That's just my preference. I don't think one is better than the other at all because there are many factors and conditions to take in.

mercedes get one problem and then they go straight in the landfill while japanese cars will continue to have small problems that are relatively cheaply fixed for decades

No car is reliable if you use like a fucking idiot.

if German engineering is not good why are they dominating motor sports so hard?

because there is more to engineering than pissing money away

>I feel like they are the same faggots that really believe ppl are born gay. Like, no bitch, sit down.
>You can have a preference. But you chose to spit roast a cock
So what you are saying is that you have considered sucking cock, but chose not to? Nice Miata faggot

exact opposite here. its because your new. ebrything becomes an automatic reaction after a while. for example I heel toe downshift everytime just because its habit. doesn't take any extra brain power because i've done it for so long.

I find auto's (slushboxes) annoying because of the delay in things happening. when i put my foot down i want the car to move as i would expect because im in the right gear and i need to be there not here. in an auto I'm always waiting for the thing to downshift, the engine to rev up so its speed matches the gearbox. may not be a problem with a dct but i also like operating a clutch.

in saying this a car without enough power to easily move its weight sucks as a manual. that and stupidly long gearing. when a car gets all the elements right its so damm natural to drive i couldn't imagine it not being a manual.