ITT: we shop the M3 to make it actually look good

ITT: we shop the M3 to make it actually look good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GItYpRzzYhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek

The Italians have already done this for us

>implying the giulia is based on the M3 and not the 156

holy shit with the quadrifoglio bumper, exhaust and spoiler it actually looks sexy

>it's an alfistas think molesting the M3 to make it look like an italian shitbox makes it sexy episode

DELET THIS

Damn didnt even realize that was a shop

>BMW fangirl comes to thread to cry
>posts an M3 with an aftermarket spoiler made to look like the Giulia's
>molesting
>implying that wasn't what happened in the design room
I'll take that as a compliment

I really liked the quadrifoglio badge but I gotta say your grille shop wasn't quite as good as the rear bumper/M badge shop. Keep the OCs coming though.

Done.

kek
>when BMW starts copying the guys who used to copy them
what a sad state of affairs

ahahahaha i'm dying here

How'd I do?

I don't get it, where's the shop?

Disregard that I suck cocks, I just noticed that you were memeing about mirroring it

>attempts to be funny
>doesn't realize that the one in the OP is shopped already
HNNGGG
why can't BMW keep making rolling boner inducers like they used to?

yet another pigfat italishit shilling thread
>muh big paddle shifters
yeah, 10 times bigger than your erect dicks

>another butthurt mayonnaise faggot crying instead of ignoring t

fucking kek

keep memeing
the giulia is still slower than the 430 hp m3 and is still a 3 series copy

>when people mistake BMWs for your cars
FTFY

more like
>muh 7:32
too bad it's actually a relevant argument
>the giulia is still slower than the 430 hp m3
wrong
7:32
>still a 3 series copy
wrong
it won't be long until BMW presents a Giulia knockoff as the new 3 series though

>italicucks in denial
never gets oldP.S the Giulia is a literal 3 series copy, the Alfa design chief even had to state excuses how it ''isnt'', lol speaks much of its design.

>just posting the Australian version

Poor effort m8

>that moment when the Giulia is slower than the 365hp baby M
youtube.com/watch?v=GItYpRzzYhE
lap times at 3:28

when_you_cant_outhandle_a diesel_bmw_memball.jpg
holy shit can't make this up
memes do not change the fact that the Giulia is fucking slow

>itt: meme faces vs facts
italicucks hiding behind memes its so funny.

13 posters and not a single painting

I own a bmw but I also like alfis
why can't we get along

because alfa stole the design from the 2011 BMW 3 series and is now trying to make profit on it.

You might be a faggot who shits on the M3 for no good reason, but at least your post inspired me to do something to turn this shitshow of a thread into something good.

Dump your OCs lads, make M3 aesthetic again.

Why on earth would you trust that laptime?
It's completely made up, the magazine that tested the Giulia on the Vairano track set a 1:24.6 with the M550d.

kek, I like this new template

>stole the design from the 2011 BMW 3 series
kek

[muffled real human bean in the distance]

it's a 3 series with a retarded uggo front end.

I really struggle to see the similarity, even the proportions and the roofline are different. Even pic related looks more similar.

the beltline, similar proportions, fender vents, hofmeister kink
Designers know they dropped the ball on this, original designs don't need excuses like the Giulia.
The 3 series design is literally so good it inspired the Italians

Too low.

I think you need to replace the car...

Audi A6 called, it wants its headlights back

>''''''''156 inspired'''''''''
keep telling that to yourself italicuck kek

Actually the doors look pretty similar to be honest. There is same weirdness to them.
Audis headlights look only similar on quick glance they are totally different, Alfa's is more round and Audi has more rectangular theme all around whereas Alfa has more rounded design. Its more of evolution of 159 and 156 headlight design merged together, modernised of course.

There's no doubt in my mind that Alfa used the M3 as a benchmark, but there's really not a whole lot of wiggle room designers have in terms of safety regs and proper proportions.

lmao the flanks are so similar i am surprised BMW isn't suing Alfa.

You probably don't want to sue competitors for mere similarities since what goes around comes around.

You mean Magneti Marelli? The Giulia headlights look nothing like those on the car you posted btw

>Actually the doors look pretty similar to be honest. There is same weirdness to them.
And the 159 doors look even more similar

Meh, the similarities are basically the rear window and the vent

Alfa 159 still looks so good today, after all these years, amazing really.

(The 156 is FWD and has different proportions)

>audis literally use fiat parts
top kek

Too bad it was otherwise shit.

Yeah, such a pity honestly one of the most beautiful cars ever created. All proportions are perfect and those headlights, truly spectacular. Still looks good even in 2016.

Personal story. I was in Croatia, and my friends brother had diesel version of 159. Anyway, that car for me was something else. It was ordinary nothign special but outside and the body, just wow. Kinda made me to consider Alfa Romeo as my first own car. So what did I get? Alfa 147 1.9 JTD with 150hp, install new turbo and new differential and you've got yourself nice 250hp hatchback. That's what I did, and even thou it aint anything amazing I just love that car.

>I just love that car.
that's what they call it meccanica della emozioni

>this shall trigger the alfistas

kek thats pretty good.
7/10 would put mcdonalds stickers on my red m3

This thread is proof that you can't even talk about BMW without people jumping to worship Alfa in 2017. Amazing how easily people get brainwashed so easily. The other day I was at the college dorm talking with a friend about the new 5 series, some faggot overheard our conversation and came to bother us about how Alfa was better than BMW because it was the fastest around Nürburgring and whatnot and he challenged me to race against him when each one has his car delivered. I declined because I'm not a boyracer and next thing I hear about is he's talking shit about me behind my back and saying "all BMW owners are the same".
This is too much. BMW needs to BTFO Alfa Romeo for good, for once and for all. Getting disrespected by a fucking diesel Fiat buyer, I never imagined this day would come. If BMW doesn't get it together I'll have to get a fucking Jaguar XF next. To make matters worse, it's not like Jaguar reliability has improved a lot, but BMW is almost on par with it. Fucking disgraceful. And the Jaguar is even a couple thousand bucks cheaper.

>BMW fangirls have to install Alfa wheels on their cars to make them look good

...and after that you woke up with wet pants and with a plate full of warm tendies on your room's table because you usually woke up at 1 PM

9/10 if this is a troll post

lmao this alfa fanboy did not even realize it's a poorly shooped Giulia with an m3 front end
tells us how alfa really did copy the bmw design

you got me
>not pretending I'm right to trigger more alfistas with a single pic

This is still better

>BMW fantards use a feigned sense of maturity to refuse races because deep down even they know BMW can't even compete
>they call other people brainwashed when they're the ones in denial who keep clinging to their brand like the badge whores they are
top kek

The BMW front doesn't look too bad on the godly Giulia, but the BMW mirrors, hood, windshield and proportions look specially horrid with the Giulia front

I shooped the alfa to look good instead

proportions look off

>bmw fangirls ragequit once again
as expected

Holy shit that Giulia front-end is so terrible. It'd be instantly better if they just redesigned the front bumper.

You mean the Giulia front end shopped on a BMW

You can shop the Giulia front-end on a fish and it's still terrible.

The point is it looks good on the Giulia itself. The whole is more than the sum of its parts. Each part of the Giulia design complements the rest in a holistic way.

>The point is it looks good on the Giulia itself.
It doesn't. It just doesn't look good. It can be on the Giulia, it can be on a fish, it can be laying on a garage floor. It's still ugly.

Why not ask Alfa themselves to do a competent job like they have already done?
I have to admit it kinda reminds me of the Jaguar XKR

This reminds me of a late 90s Trans Am for some reason

I'd unironically buy that kek. Is that a Citroën Jumper?

Old Iveco Daily

what the fuck that is disgusting
>m4 coupe with giulia front and rear

>brainwashed
it's italicucks that are brainwashed into buying unreliable slow heaps of shit with copied designs

>it's italicucks that are brainwashed into buying unreliable slow heaps of shit with copied designs

If they're talking about an Italian car, they HAVE to be Italians.

100% M8 trust me, I'm an expert in faggots and faggottry.

t. "I stick the dick in my 3 Series exhaust tube"

did you even look at the roofline? faggot
close enough I guess

>slammed m3 with giulia bumper and italian M badge
kek