PlayStation Vita General 2915 - Deemo Western Release Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Deemo: The Last Recital coming west as a digital-only title this spring
gematsu.com/2017/02/deemo-last-recitcal-ps-vita-com

>A Clockwork Ley-Line New Trailer
youtu.be/jdyD2Cf_MLU

>Exile Election ‘Aasha Tadenomiya’ character trailer
youtu.be/mOgU2bvl6y4

>Gun Gun Pixies delayed to April 27 in Japan+trailer
gematsu.com/2017/02/gun-gun-pixies-dela

>Zero Escape: The Nonary Games launches March 24
gematsu.com/2017/02/zero-escape-nonary-games-ps

>Forma.8 Out February 23
blog.us.playstation.com/2017/02/03/explore-a-mysterious-planet-in-forma-8-out-febru

>Curses ‘n Chaos & The Swapper Up For Order via Limited Run Games Today
thevitalounge.net/2017/02/03/curses-n-chaos-the-s

>Stranger of Sword City Revisited coming to North America as a digital-only title on February 28
gematsu.com/2017/02/stranger-sword-city-revisited-com

>Musou Stars ‘Ayane, Arnice, Christophorus, and Tokitsugu’ character introduction trailers
gematsu.com/2017/02/musou-stars-ayane-arnice-christophorus-tokitsugu-chara

>Exile Election ‘Hakushuu Isumi’ character trailer
youtu.be/P5yWA5UQXok

>Vertical Drop Heroes HD Launch Trailer
youtu.be/6_EJA2_6Ua8

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k6NhFS6SynM
twitter.com/PMStudiosUSA/status/828725990998306816
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVa9aEaX-c
youtube.com/watch?v=rGIY5Vyj4YM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMVMbmQBug
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i miss you guys

Yeah I meant Yua. Oh well, same letters and stuff.

>g/1015530/9afd64aca6/

Hey no sleep

I was going to fap to something else
Now i need to fap to this

La Mulana EX or Shovel Knight challenges and feats?

I need to sleep but I need to chose a new Vita game first

But I won't miss you.

Plague Knight

I still need to do most of his challenges, what do you have against La Mulana EX?

Nothing I didn't play

Do you think that Liz will sing alongside IA and OИE someday?
youtube.com/watch?v=k6NhFS6SynM

It's good if you like cryptic puzzles and platforming while fending off monsters in an ancient ruin.

God no

Do you think IA will stop being a piece of shit? No.

You might be right, she is too selfish for that. Or is she?

Yeah, I also thought that it's not too bad to have a MC that's not your typical MC.

>but I think finding out the truth about what was up with Takumi maybe was the last thing I liked.
I was a little bit spoiled since I had watched that anime years ago so I had a little hunch how things actually were. But I didn't clearly remember so it was still very interesting trip to make. For example, I didn't remember the bad guys at all, like Suwa. Though it became blatantly obvious at some point.

>I feel kinda bad trying to have this conversation since its been so long and my memory is bad, but didn't it have a lot of fighting towards the end?
Don't worry, at least I'm having fun with this.

>I remember not being a fan of that at all. I think I remember the swords in general hurting my experience.
The swords were a little bit meh. I guess they looked cool and all but in the end they weren't even that needed especially from the other gigalomaniacs. Yua or Nanami didn't do much with their swords. But they really didn't kill my interest and Kozu-pii handled her sword just the way she should.

But now I do need my sleep. And hopefully these connection errors won't make this a double post.

Liz would try to betray them the first chance she get and then fuck it all up because she an idiot

No, but judging from the current state of Type-Moon, a Fate idol game is entirely possible.

I think it looks great, but I'm worried about it doing away with one of things I really liked about Toukiden. The small hub village with everything in it and missions outside gameflow. From the beginning of the game I created a efficient system of movement to do all I wanted before another mission and it just felt good to do it.

Shrine ->Side door to Tenko -> Pool -> Tree -> Blacksmith -> Store -> Mitama -> Upstairs for new mission.

I definitely don't dislike what I'm seeing, but I'm going to have to experience it myself to decide if I still love the game that way.

I hope we get another console type moon RPG instead of a musou
Extella is fun but i prefer rpgs

At least she's not as bad as Luka.

>a Fate idol game is entirely possible.
and it will still get localized before any im@s game

Type-Moon is dead to me until they make something unrelated to Fate/ again.

twitter.com/PMStudiosUSA/status/828725990998306816

!

Is there any way to get the Taiko games without hacking my Vita?

I hope not, Extra was terribad.
T-M needs to go back to VNs. Not shitty RPGs and action games.

>he doesn't know Japanese
I'd hate to see im@s localized though, sounds like it would be a complete mess.

Pay 40% with your body.

Yeah, buying a physical copy.

Buy them?

How about a GOOD action game?
Or a GOOD rpg?

I do not understand.

Oh yeah, that's right. Vita has physical games, huh? I keep forgetting that because I've never actually seen one before.

I enjoy Extra
Do you enjoy melty blood?
>I'd hate to see im@s localized,sounds like it would be a complete mess.
You only need to see Shiny Festa localization

>I keep forgetting that because I've never actually seen one before.
I feel pretty bad for people who only get games digitally on Vita, fills out the memory card way too quickly.

Thanks Teriyaki i found a new great h-artist

Not that user, but I would love a good original RPG or action game written by Type-Moon.
This Fate shit has to stop though. It's absolutely ridiculous.

I wrote this kinda wrong. Type-Moon would obviously be doing more than just writing since just writing would only be Nasu and not T-M.

Pardon? I'm not quite sure what you're getting at.

Capcom vs Type-Moon
made by Eighting

Type-Moon couldn't produce anything "good" anymore even if their life depended on it, so that's out of the question.

>Do you enjoy melty blood?
Yes, it's my favorite fighting game. Sadly the next installment is blocked behind the NEVER EVER Tsukihime Remake.

Yeah, that was great

I was just saying that T-M doesn't necessarily have to go back to VNs to be good again, but they definitely have to never touch anything relating to the Fate series. Small references to acknowledge the new game as a part of the Nasuverse, but that's it.

You don't understand user, there's like nothing Vita related here and I'm not rich enough to keep buying things through the mail.

I'm insanely jealous by the way.

Sorry, I was just being a sarcastic ass. Though I'm no massive TM fan, I agree with you that they really should try something new.

I liked Mahoyo.

>I'm not rich enough to keep buying things through the mail.
Ah I'm sorry then, I'm lucky that best buy still takes vita preorders, otherwise the amount of games I bought would definitely go down since amazon charges too much for shipping but I don't use it enough to justify prime.

You didn't read Kagetsu Tohya?
I don't blame you

Dont cry for me.

Digital has been a godsend, and really it is the future.

>and really it is the future.
It would be the future (on the vita) if the biggest thing on the Vita wasn't just 64GB.

128GB FUCKING WHEN!?

Just like mobile games.

How much is gonna be that thing?

One million dollars

>Mahoyo 2 never
I wouldn't mind Tsukihime Remake delayed for another 5 years if we got a Mahoyo sequel in that time.
The first one is so amazing. Not continuing it is a fucking crime.
Maybe we'll see it by the 2030s!

I tried it right after reading Tsukihime, but couldn't figure out how to get through the story, so I never actually finished it. This was 8 years ago.
I should really get back to it some day.

It's ok user. I still get to play Vita games, so it's all good.

>I wouldn't mind Tsukihime Remake delayed for another 5 years if we got a Mahoyo sequel in that time.
You'll get neither and like it, now go back to enjoying Fate Grand Order goyim.

>go back to enjoying Fate Grand Order goyim
>there are people who enjoy Grand Order

You should use a guide
I try to play without one and also couldn't do it and with a guide i still had trouble
F/GO was a mistake

YOU WILL LOVE THE GATCHA!

The fact that this is the most realistic scenario is kinda depressing.

Type-Moon is dead, guys

They've been dead since 2010.
Mahoyo was like their spirit rising from the grave.

Stay mad fuckbois

will grand order ever get an official english release

>Carnival Phantasm

DELETE THE LEFT SIDE OF THAT PIC NOW

Fuck you for wanting one.
I want anything Fate related to start selling like shit, so they'll make a new cow.

>F/GO was a mistake
Fate in general was a mistake.
Doesn't matter if the original trilogy is fantastic and a great set of works, they're still responsible for the death of Type-Moon.

>Carnival Phantasm
Based on Take-Moon, a manga from 2004.

LOOK AT IT LOOK AT IT I WANT ALL OF YOU TO LOOK AT IT.

Not mad just sad

>Fate in general was a mistake.
Not really
I still like Fate VN alot

Stop being just sad.
We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in our games. Let me have my microwave and my PC and my Vita and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.' Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot - I don't want you to write to Type-Moon because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the pandering and the Fate spin-offs and the Sabers in the street. All I know is that first you've got to get mad. You've got to say, 'I'm a HUMAN BEING, God damn it! My life has VALUE!' So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell, 'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the pandering and the Fate spin-offs. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

I think i saw that before

youtube.com/watch?v=rGIY5Vyj4YM

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMVMbmQBug

Well, it's clearly a variation of the classic scene from Network.

oh

Please explain more literally

Worst Sawashiro

>Worst Sawashiro
This don't exist

But user posted it

Toko is great i like her alot

Pic very related

Fuck you, Inaba is great.

She's the worst.

wake up

I'm in love with my beautiful wife Firis so much!

user, please. Stop lying.

So, will this be 2017 VN?

Unfortunately yes

Vita gets to die twice now

I waiting that Date a live and Hakuisei Aijou

But it's been out for almost 2 years.

But that's not even a real VN

Games aren't really out until they're in English

>people actually believe this

You can't expect better from white people especially ones in English speaking countries.

You don't have to understand a game to play it. You just have to be able to figure out how to play it.