>Helpful links
pastebin.com/1GThtBUt
>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irony
poecraft.com/gemplanner#v12.=y262B2U1y==..========.051s26202U1l.========.2c1y==2B.==.==.==
ign.com/videos/2017/02/07/10-minutes-of-path-of-exile-gameplay-on-xbox-one-1080p-60fps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

becauuse

residence4life

Is BV still a dishonorable skill to use?

>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free

Residence has a horrible layout. I literally vendor all of them.

it's even more dishonorable to use now. It's been bugged in various gamebreaking ways through this whole league. Right now you can basically have as many functional stacks as you have sockets to throw at it. It's better to have 2 5L bvs than 1 6L.

Since you wanted to see my build so bad.

Ring is gud for me desu. That's why I want to %ES it. I should probably get around to slamming my shield too still but I'm lazy AF

Surely GGG will fix it in 2.6

its gg for ranged stuff, shitload of space to kit and cheese

replace your helmet. that shit is aids. it's not even enchanted, no reason to be wearing it.

great, you can kite all 20 mobs in the map! WoW!

22, sometimes 23

Ye, but
>spending 2 ex on helm
>having to spam craft it for right resists/ES
I don't have problems clearing. I just wanted more ES for comfy on my ring

Why is this game full of retards

Why is everyone so fucking blind/clueless to the problems??

Do people LIKE having to waste time trading

Do people LIKE having the game becoming increasingly easy?

Fucking f2p games always full of dumb low IQ retards

>Why can't everyone be as smart as me
If you're so intelligent... what are you doing here?

I don't understand what's stopping them from implementing an automated auction house where you can put shit for sale and go to bed.
If they're afraid of trade bots then just use a fucking captcha it's not rocket science...

If you're so much smarter than everyone at GGG combined, why don't you design your own trading system?

Its because RMT will decline, scams will decrease, players will have better time shopping, no price fixing, etc.

Frankly speaking, its either they cannot do it because they have only 2-3 code monkeys and a swarm of artists or because "muh player immersion". I thinks its both, with latter used as an excuse for former.

There is no need to make a "new". Cadiro as a master, and player market NPC would sort everything out.

Yes, and Donny will MAGA and everything is perfect and rosy and happy in la la land, must be nice being having permanent blinders.

either of these worth slamming? which one has more likelihood of success

no

>Do people LIKE having to waste time trading
>Do people LIKE having the game becoming increasingly easy?
You probably don't realize the irony created by those two statements put next to each other.

Hint: the game IS too easy because trading IS too easy and thus gear acquisition IS too easy those days. Ironically, the vast majority of players fail to recognize that when trading becomes too easy, the addicting and fun part of the game which should be gear hunting IN-GAME becomes as a result deprecated.

This is what killed vanilla D3 faster than you can spell C-A-S-U-A-L and why people still play modded versions of D2 nowadays with increased runes drop rates so that you don't have to become overreliant on others.

PoE's trading system and economy have their own issues and ones that GGG have acknowledged by choosing the path of least resistance and revamping the trading system into some AH only makes the game easier/casual, the exact opposite of what you imply you want.
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irony

no

If you have two dreamfeathers will the per evasion atk damage stack with both?

it's because trading can become too efficient, making it so that progression is better gotten through trading than through actually playing the game

Yes.

>reach 60 for the first time
>die on 2nd izaro encounter
>correct my halfassed gear and try again
>it's going fine
>'oh, I wonder how much that charge attack deals'
>decide to try taking it on with almost full hp
Well, now I know it deals at least 2k damage.

stay in softcore
I mean this in the most unmalicious way

Yeah, I was trying to play hardcore at first but after dying a few times to things I simply didn't know about I thought I should stay in softcore to learn things first.

>labyrinth ladder
FUCKING PATHFINDERS

Well then, they should make incentives to make progression better without trading, such as better drop rates and expanded master crafting, along with Cadiro being a master.

anyone wanna practice SSFHC together

youll have first tell me your favorite anime

tired of these reddit shill OPs

i'll be making the next thread

cory in the house

I'll just make mine 100 posts early

>lets previous thread over bump limit for over an hour with no reaction
>complains about OP when new one is finally made
catposter's a millenial?

youll be playing alone

Not like I wanted to play with a weeb anyways

serial experiments lain

*cracks open a beer*
heh, time to boot up my chillstep and play some path of exile...

if you really want to be the one who makes it, why make it so shitty and devoid of useful links?

Your tree looks good, although I personally wouldn't spend all those points to get to iron reflexes. Armor is better than evasion, yes, but it's still not great. With those points you could take Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics which give you 30% chance to avoid taking a hit. This is still a better defensive mechanic than iron reflexes in my opinion. Also rapid assault is better than Avatar of the slaughter in almost every case scenario but you have +1 boots so I'd keep it.

You should probably swap your siege ballista setup to a curse on hit, assassin's mark herald of ice setup. I'd use it over the arctic armor personally.

Lightning arrow with chain should be better at clearing packs of monsters than split arrow. You have the hybrid leech nodes and vaal pact so elemental reflect should be a non-issue even if you use it with PTL. If your bow isn't very good just don't use chain and use another damage gem. You also shouldn't need frenzy on bosses because of your ascendancy so consider using another single target skill unless you have some attachment to frenzy, Puncture and barrage are very good. Barrage is probably the best choice, but I can't stand the artificial spread on the skill.

From what I can tell your gear looks fine. You're missing an accuracy roll on your jewelry, that's all. You can recraft your chest piece really easily with essences and fix it up nicely with some master mods. Life chests are easy to make because the primary defensive stats aren't very important (evasion) as they are on ES chest pieces; just look out for high life rolls.

Links with some other options for LAin the boots slot: poecraft.com/gemplanner#v12.=y262B2U1y==..========.051s26202U1l.========.2c1y==2B.==.==.==

I didn't make this thread. I just don't like catshitter

ign.com/videos/2017/02/07/10-minutes-of-path-of-exile-gameplay-on-xbox-one-1080p-60fps

/poeg/ BTFO

>running at 60 fps

if you really want to be the one who makes it, take the matter in your own hands instead of complaining once the deed is already done

"Be the change you want to see in the world, fucking retarded shit"
-Gandhi

Glacial Cascade was clearly developed with XBONE version in mind all along, WAKE UP SHEEPLE

>normal a4

i dont think anyone doubts you can run the story quest fine. but once you add league modifier and map mods + higher mob density AND other players, shit changes drastically

if they do pull it off tho, you then are gonna have to wonder, why a pc build with better specs than a xbox1 runs like shit on the conditions i mentioned

I thought the console plebs would only get 4 flasks???

No, the idea is you alt for flat or %, regal for whichever one you didn't get, then slam for hybrid.

>that embarrassingly long loading screen

>piss-poor mob density in normal
>not a laggy build
Let's see some breach farming with WI or some other laggy build

notice how they have never promised feature-parity with the pc version

you can wonder why

Both of those items are complete trash.

This is correct.

How many vaals did this shit take you? I'm running out and I don't want to have to deal with jews not responding ever to buy them.

about 75

at least 76 quadzillion

>steam

took me 80 vaals for the last 2

GGG better nerf ED or the chaos essence otherwise everyone will be playing it in the SSF HC league

currency jews always respond tho

What did Bex mean by this?

encouraging GGG to ""balance"" something ended up leaving us with the current BV

Well IR was original idea, althought it's pain in the ass sometimes (base def became priority stat on par with hp almost), same for SA, I mean, there's shitload of eva/TS/full conv. archesrs with reaches bows, +1arrow all over the place and so on. But you have a point few times. Frenzy is actually pretty decent single target, as long as one don't overdo with supports, no curse is also part of the plan here.
I'm gonna get 6l perf. form eventually, and probably and swap to quartz flask too. This way ill have at least some dodge. Tanking everything with own face is pretty risky lately.

tl;dr
I'm rly tough material for giving a hand

p.s. no chain is a meme 4 me, that's the law

also thanks a lot, forgot my manners :*

bex is probably a dude

it's not like there's proof she's a literal girl

btw. wanna see my witch? now that's a mess. Till mid-70lvl i didnt even know what skill im gonna use, 100% selfcrafted besides valyr. ring, including links. and other cancerous shit.

its xher voice on the BotW videos. sounds girly, and fatty

if you've meet real traps irl you'll notice the first thing thats off, even if they look completely feminine, is the voice. the dude voice talking on a high register is unmistakeable

Couldn't really help you with a level 70 witch, sorry.

nah, its 89, also i dont feel like i need help tbdesu

>broke as a nigga a day after gettin his welfare check, just to get the build I want
>get 3 exalts within 24 hours

playing ssf fullretard got to the climax
now ill show them :^)

(wtborrow 2ex :S)

So I believe I've uncovered some threads withing the currency and high value items markets.

I've discovered a number of accounts that are attempting to manipulate the prices of various items and currencies.
All of these accounts come online, and go offline at the exact same time.

All of these accounts, between them, are listing different items under different character names, but at identical prices.
All of the accounts, upon watching them, seem to be constantly sitting in hideout/town.

So far, half of the accounts are used as stationary price fixers, and the other half used for lightning fast messaging and trading.

I messaged one teasing them about knowing about their other account, and they hinted that I was correct.
If I'm right about that one, then I'm certain the other accounts belong to and are being operated by the same person.

I suspect they MAY be botting, but have no evidence.

Is there something against the TOS here?
Is there a way I can get this fuck banned?

If you can get him to admit to botting, you could report him to GGG (and they may not even do anything).

Otherwise, price fixing and account muling for your own ends is all part of the "vibrant player-driven economy and player-interaction driven trading scene"

seems like they changed it

took me like 50 lel
you know they're color specific, right?

>dual res 370+ ES helm
>AIDS
haha, okay retard

>Wearing my path of exile shirt outside
>some chad comes up to me
>"hey bruh you play path"
>"just a little" and walk away
>never going outside again

>wearing PoE paraphernalia in the open

you may as well print your autism diagnose in your shirts

these "QoL" fixes to the passive tree and friends list are a fucking joke lmao

Why does frenzy cost so much mana

how much mana leech or how big of a mana pool am i gonna need to maintain it

It costs the same as any other skill if you level them to max.

But it doesn't. 10 mana cost is tiny. Cyclone is 12 mana cost and it's managable.

It's nothing compared to EA. Fucking 31 mana cost if you live the +5 bow dream.

EA is a spell/attack halfbreed tho

Doesn't change the fact that it's the highest mana cost in the game, tied with bladefall and firestorm I believe.

it must just be that it's in a tabula early and i have like no int

Don't forget muh 36 mana cost Fire Nova Mine...

Unarmed Reave soon, exiles!

i can no problem sustain 21mana/shoot with 2,93 att;/sec (~~62mana/sec) with just one 0,4%damage leeched as mana node and 12mana./sec regen,
I mean rly sustain, under enfeblee and whatnot crap, also no regen mods.
tl;dr dont overdo with supports, if it's not working well swap gems, take some leech, etc. It's srly pretty ezz nowdays

also, start with getting rid of faster attacks, if u have it in ur setup. Frenzy is fast as fuck on its own

assuming your skill hits multiple mobs, even as little as .2% mana leech should sustain you most of the time

failing that grab mana on hit jewels while you figure out an extra leech source or use poachers/warlords

the passive tree one is pretty cool

I'm not sure if you wanted to reply to me, 2% mana leech is overkill later on, when u r geared more or less, plus frenzy is usualy single, so mana on hit isn;t good idea. Althought 2% life leech is just fine, even 1,6% felt kinda squishy for me

god bless vitality and spirit void nodes, simples

and should have been in 3 years ago

>Good item drops in HC leagues
>People RIP it over to sell it for more money in standard

>HC Permanent is dead league

How do we fix Hardcore?

almost no one cares for std econ because most of us just play temp leagues

even if you rmt, value is dimished enormously when you move shit to std

Free zana map mods in perm leagues and a rare unid map mod option.

GGG will never incentivize playing in a permanent league further. They need to keep as many people in temporary leagues as possible.