I'm thinking about joining the Catholic Church because I need something to believe in and might as well join the...

I'm thinking about joining the Catholic Church because I need something to believe in and might as well join the biggest religion in the world. Will this help or hurt my prospects of getting rich?

Is that Reon Kaneda?

I don't know. Answer my question.

Not until you tell me who she is.

Catholics are a bunch of idol worshipping antichrist who believe that humans can appoint others to saints. It is a broken hierarchy of the Roman empire. The temple of God lies within yourself.

If you want to get rich, join the Mormon Church.

There's a graph out there that ranks religions by average income and Catholics are near the bottom because we are a bunch of dumb immigrants (Irish, Italian, Mexican, etc.)

If you want to be rich and has to choose a religion. Choose MBA. Business schools are are literally a religion now.

>dumb immigrants
well I'm not so this doesn't apply to me

>Not becoming a Jew

You will never be rich, goy

Yes, well most Catholics are. It's not a very valuable social network

I don't need to deal with most. There are still thousands of Catholics that are worth my time.

Just convert to Islam and get in on the oil business.

Honestly if you want to succeed, start some courses at a church of scientology.

Seek the Lord, and read his word.

Catholicism exists to fleece inferior people out of their money

I've read the Bible.

Start your own catholic church.

If you want to be rich, be born Episcopalian.

Martin?

Nothing is spiritually wrong with wealth itself and the Bible is full of godly men who were very wealthy. It's much more difficult for the wealthy to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

I'll refer to the parable of the young rich man which is very thought provoking.

I've also read the upanishads, the dhammapada in the buddhist way. I'm still reading the Quran and the Torah, I find the Torah extremely, extremely extensive and very foundational with regard to a fuller picture than the Bible. If you want to read just one book, let it be Solomons Proverbs in the Bible, or Job.

Overall, your soul and your temple is within yourself therefore riches aren't necessarily a means to an end. You'd sacrifice sincerity in the faithfulness of your own salvation out of desperation because the problem is in the love of money.

t. someone who has recently been going to Catholic Church

Do it, bruv. If you need direction, then going to Catholic Church is your best bet. Sure, they teach you to share your wealth and help others. But that is not to say that you can't be rich. And incidentally, you need to realize that there is more to life than being rich, like finding your relationship with God himself.

I wish you the best, user, really.

B.B..Bill?

>becoming

Good one, but you'll never join us

When a Gentile wants to become Jewish, the Rabbis are required to try to dissuade him. When such individuals apply for conversion, they should not be rejected, because it is quite possible that they are Jews.

Sounds like you have a solid enough foundation to start your own religion, use it as a means to an end to get rich. Maybe start Catholicism II, call the Pope a heretic, ask for some donations and see who starts siding with you? Get big enough and maybe the church will hire you as controlled opposition?

go muslim. do the hajj once and you level up real quick.

>not becoming a mason

It's the next best thing to being born Jewish senpai, that is if you don't have an in on any other secret society.

Believe in yourself, that should be more than enough if done right.

If you want to become Jewish, you have to really want it. Christians want you to become Christian and just dunk you in some water. Becoming a Jew takes time, it's expensive, you have to deal with Jews, and you can't un-circumcise yourself if you change your mind.

I'm not interested in doing that. Too much drama for me.

Join a Christian church. Do a small group.

Thats what I did and it helped my business a lot.

I think, barring some major belief changes, Catholocism is on the way out.

>Catholicism is on the way out.
Proof?

Yeah but the reason for that is Mormons encourage a work obsessed lifestyle.

I talked to an ex mormon about it.

just my opinion.

not getting rich of the backs of underpaid immigrants, do you even America? there's a reason we are numero uno.

being obsessed with work is the only way to get ahead of you don't start from a well off position, ask any real business owners how many vacation days they get.

No, he meant Robert Kiyosaki.

I'm a business owner. I work 3 days a week.

I thought Episcopal Christians were the wealthiest in regards to Christianity

Catholicism has a net loss of members on an annual basis, although they are numerically growing, that growth isn't enough to make up for the slow growth.

Catholic-majority countries are also converting to Protestant religions at a faster rate, the main sects being Pentecostalism (this is one of the fastest growing religions in the world, when observed independently) and non-denominational or evangelicalism.

One important note on Pentecostalism is that this is also growing in secular countries at a rapid rate, many suspect that it is because of their literal interpretations of the bible, along with being very modern and tech-oriented.

A good example would be Hillsong Church which is based in Australia, but has been growing exponentially (I believe they opened about 3 congregations in Sweden).

Sects of Christianity that rely heavily on tradition are typically growing slower compared to their counterparts.

Also, South America is an example of how Catholicism is declining, but Protestantism is booming.