Just got my driving licence revoked. I have to retake all of my tests again

Just got my driving licence revoked. I have to retake all of my tests again.

Nobodies fault but my own
Just thought I'd share that with you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V5Mfs44MhYM?t=6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And I thought I felt bad after getting a speeding ticket.

Head up sonny, the only way is up.

And how did you manage that?

This

Story pls OP

Some of us aren't stupid assholes on the road and still get our license revoked.

>born in the UK
>fast forward 18 years later
>get my full driving licence
>fast forward 1 year 11 months and 20 days later
>running late for a lecture
>do close to 100 in a 50
>coming around a corner
>see speed camera van
>slow down
>absolutely shit myself
>receive a letter two weeks later saying they caught me doing 81
>send letter back confirming that I'm the driver
>get another letter a week later saying that I can either go to court or plead guilty online
>plead guilty online
>got an email today
>email says that my licence has been revoked

I knew about a law from day 1 of driving in the UK which says that if you've had your licence for less than two years and you get 6 points, the licence is revoked.
My mum said "oh well at least you didn't spin out and kill anyone otherwise you'd be in jail"

>plead guilty online
Literally why would you do that? Why is that even an option?

because if I was to go to court I would've just been told the same thing
it's only worth going to court if you have to care for someone or you drive for a living because you can say "my wife's son would die if I can't take him to the hospital every two days"

>not just telling them to fuck off

Sounds like you should have asked a lawyer for advice before taking it in the ass from the state.

>late for a lecture
>better go DOUBLE THE SPEED LIMIT

>send letter back confirming that I'm the driver
why?

>Go to court
>Tell them you need to be able to drive do you can get to uni and be a good little boy and without your car you will have to prostitute yourself in order to afford bus pass money
Problem solved.

>falls for jewish tricks
>incriminates himself
>is charged solely based on his own complicity
lmao

see>good goy

It doesn't work that way in Britbongistan
They don't have the same court system that Americans have, basically the burden of proof is on the defendant, and the penalties are much more harsh. If they have a picture of you speeding you're pretty much fucked.

So what, you're going to be nice to them and save them the $$$ on a trial for the same outcome? Never incriminate yourself, no matter how intimidated and dominated your psychology is. You could still have gotten off, at least there would have been the chance.

oh you would've only gotten the 6 points if you were a normal person and you would be able to drive away
the only reason OP got his licence revoked is because he hasn't had his licence for that long

Man the uk sounds like a horrible place to live... Thank god im a leaf and can speed in my sports car without fear of being royaly cucked.

Fucking deserved it.

I had a letter this week too, going 37mph in a 30. Didn't slow down enough. Those fucking vans...

Hopefully I can go do a speed awareness course instead of points and shit.

I think 37 is borderline for the speed awareness course

>speed camera van

>Complying with the law
You should probably just kill yourself and get it over with.

youtu.be/V5Mfs44MhYM?t=6s