/svg/ Shadowverse General

Thighs Edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/

============
Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

============
Learn about the mechanics and classes here:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR

FAQ for newbies:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

============
Netdeck and Meta trends:
shadowlog.com/trend/
game-ai.jp/

============
Good cards to pick in Take Two (Arena) (credit to @pekonyan_sv):
imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Take 2 Card Rankings from some dude called msmochi (Warning: Severely outdated):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

============
Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U

Art package (Basic, Classic, DE, ROB):
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

============
A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

============
Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12222336
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>using a meme waifu

There's not a lot the average deck can do to save themselves

Full package baby, She's gonna nut so hard Rowan's gonna pop our triplet elves in 16 months

Post "better" thighs then

>Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/

Kys retard.

almost got fucking memed by wolf + rose queen

24920 - open

you can pass or play aggro idc

>so insecure about being a copy of Hearthstone

I mean, that's what this game is, a copy, regardless of being better.

deal 1 damage is much stronger than deal 1 damage to an enemy follower

deal 1 damage it's angel of the word's fanfares

strawpoll.me/12222336

I know but I didn't made the pics.

>Daria still crushes it if they play around Vengeance or are going 2nd
No, it doesn't. The only reason CBlood was a thing for a while was because it was an insane counter to Daria. The problem is that it loses to a lot of other shit (particularly Roach), so it became worthless.
Even if you look at Shadowlog right now, you can see that CBlood does significantly well against Daria and Aggro Blood, while their Roach match up is a complete joke and their winrate against other Aggro decks isn't even as high as it should be for a Control deck.

>just lost a shitload of rank today, and feeling depressed

What's the most cancerous Daria decklist out there right now? I just want to win some games and recover from this setback.

Can I have a concede?

A good daria player will refuse to play minions for blood to heal off of and rely on their burn to finish the match after the blood player is forced to rev.

implying drain doesn't work on your face

devil has bane so they can run something in without risking leaving a monster on board.

>A good daria player will refuse to play minions for blood to heal off of
If you are not playing followers, Blood does not need to heal, since your main source of burn comes from Levi.
>rely on their burn to finish the match after the blood player is forced to rev
If you are not playing followers, Blood does not need to Revelation. Also, again, your main source of burn is Levi.

I mean they'll refuse to play minions after they force the rev out of the blood player by pushing them into vengeance.

Are you feigning ignorance or just ESL?

Please give me a concede.

I thought you had to play them out? Sorry bud

Sorry. I'm just not in the mood for a duel.
Thanks Korean Latham.

you are retarded and have retarded ideas

not that guy you were answered to btw

>on my mind those anons are female thicc cock hungry sluts waiting for other anons to rape them non-stop in exchange for some rupies

what is happening to me why I think that?

Nude mods? yes. one for luna
Animated? no

>Switch to daria
Please do

I mainly play control blood, this is how master daria players end up beating me.

d-do you try to discourage people from asking to concede?

I can give you my decklist, as you see is pretty effective, what rank are you now?

yet again it's much stronger than unica

>unga mirror
>go second

I don't know how powercreeped hs is but is 5 stat for 2 still decent?

Currently AA0. Been stuck here since DE ended.

>implying ranks after b matter
Literally just autistic farming.

What's the formula here for how much xp you lose for losing? I can't figure it out.

>posting screenshot of streak not overall wins

you should be at around 250 tops for that rank

Concede anyone?

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. I am literally making a sword deck with only wards to screw over roach. Just seeing Arisa's smug elf face triggers me so much.

Seriously, fuck that deck.

no idea, i compare to swv

I love go second hamsa royal so much

I think it's 100 if you outrank them, 50 if they outrank you in your rank, and 20 if they're a higher rank or masters or something

are u ok

>tfw don't make it in time

Is the Korean dub any good?

Saha Ramp confirmed as meme.

no, not really. there is a 1 mana 2/3 in the game. the game is currently dominated by a a 1 mana 3/2 that summons a 1/1 storm, can't afford to play garbage like friendly bartender in your deck

Alright, Im already on AA2 with this, the other picture is like a week old.

Personally I like the ratios because Disaster Witch got a big ass evolved and the free +3 damage is really good. But some other user suggested to remove 1 Dance and The Witch for 2 Angelic Snipe for some easy and quick spellboost. I think it's the correct choise if you don't like too many expensive burn cards.

Ask me anything if you have issues while playing with this.
Just post Isabelle tits or something.

Thank you

And I think they really should add Amelia as leader. It's an obvious choice, other than Albert. She's voiced by a top tier seiyuu too.

One day i will get AA0!

So were those GBF sleeves/emblems fake?

Hey Arisa, get a load of this punkass bitch!

What do you think about the Korean language option? What would this bring us? I don't think Korean players would be better than Jap players.

Why do the dub chicks say OTOHEEEEMEH instead of OTOHEEME?

They are real, but it's everyone's guess on when and how we are going to get them.

They are real. But there has been no announcement of when or how to get them.

NO. I AM ANGRY ABOUT ELVES. Legitimately, vision turning red, hands shaking kind of angry.

I will turn you into a miniature cocksleeve.

I don't get how people get stuck on ladder, I started playing the game when DE ended and I'm AA3 and about to hit masters. I've never gotten stuck

>Forte will never ride you to battle.

What's more cancerous, Daria or Dshift?

how do I get satan's physique

i already met some, they were rude swine

Daria DShift

>Daria fucks with mid-range
>Dshift fucks with control
Now they only need to make dirt good enough so it fucks with aggro and they finally delete rune.

shift

dark angel olivia is cuter :^)

Daria makes sure mid-range will never exist. Dshift makes sure control never exists. Both are cancerous.

Dshift is a pure BM deck

>1 mana 3/2 that summons a 1/1 storm
What the fuck. I know hearthstone has inflated stats compared to shadowverse because of the higher health but that seems like it would be too strong as a 2 mana card.

I remember an user on here who would always concede for me

Rune itself is cancerous.

Should Elana work if haven heals for 0?

Although Daria may be the better deck, Dshit is, by far, the most cancerous deck. It's the only win condition that you cannot deck against or play against. Even Seraph has Odin that can be teched if it's a problem for you, but there's nothing a control deck can do to win against Dshift.

You might as well just concede or hope for a brick. It needs to be removed entirely. I hate that deck, I hate everyone who plays it, and yes, I'm very mad.

Look up Small-Time Buccaneer and Patches the Pirate, don't listen to /svg/ shitposters talking about Hearthstone

translate pls

NE NE MOTHERFUCKER

All rune decks are cancer, just different flavours.

>Complaining about a T3 deck
If this was DE, you could have some merit at least.

>tfw Sword and Forest main
You have no idea how conflicting is that.

baby elf may isn't a fairy though
she is not very miniature

DShift is more annoying.
Literally play like Exodia decks.

Luna had enough bullshit and decided to go aggro shadow instead.

best girl

I main both haven and shadow. I guess it would be a similar feeling.

>pulled a bahamut and then a saha
Only 2 more bahamuts, 1 saha, and 3 lucifer until SahaXLuci.dek

has pants with special windows for easier accessibility

Perhaps. What people don't get is that Erika wouldn't get angry at elves, it is usually the other way around.

How do I beat Dshift with Seraph?

>tfw already 2 hours for doing Sword and Rune dailies and still need to win 2 more matches

Just Themis it.

Don't play followers and play Seraph and hope you get your resets and they don't have much cycle. It's a really bad matchup so don't feel too compelled to beat it.

Daria Dshift hybrid

Tech in a couple pinion prayers, divine birdsongs, and garudas

wew

>t5 evolved goblinmount with no removal
I never noticed how big this guy was.

post dick

I said Seraph, not Storm dumbnuts.

Good job user, reach for those starts and post the decks you're using for climbing. Explain a bit of your thoughts behind it if you can.

It's a shame that people always fucking have removal unless I'm the one it's played against

A girl this lewd can't be best.