wowtoken.info

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11#class=Priest&spec=Shadow&combatantinfo=Talents
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This'll blow over in a month, right?

we're at 90k now

second cataclysm is underway right now

Is it true female blood elves are extremely promiscuous and prone to racemixing?

If tokens get above 200k I may buy one, never had more than 20k gold, been playing since end of wrath.

One day, they'll update it...

post lonely characters

>playing
>less than 20k

you clearly haven't

do demon hunters start out with max profs

source plz

I've never leveled a profession. It's too confusing.

gathering shit is confusing?

what the fuck

so how is 7.2 ,good enough to re sub? I let my sub lapse in December.

I'm contemplating quitting too. 3/10M but my guild is nothing special and its been a chore just to get these fights down already. Seeing how hard the upcoming bosses are I just feel like we're going to spend 2-3 weeks wiping on Spellblade or Tich just to get to an even harder boss. These bosses are tuned as shit, and my guild is already carrying 3-4 shitters as is, we wont kill it and I'll just be wasting my time pulling my hair out because of it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the raid is so well tuned since EN was a disaster, but it feels like a Sunwell sort of thing. Only the top 1% will really get far in the raid on mythic.

>undergeared and bad at the game
>still get 3 chest carries on other people's keys for free because I'm decently sociable

Oh I thought you had to craft things or something, never really looked into it.

I just make a new character and do quests if I need gold.

I want to fuck a worgen woman

>people liquefying entire alts on EU as we speak

the game is literally being drained out of gold

>EU token price

What is happening

(((Wrench))) is looking for more people to finally fill their mythic roster, you'll basically be included in all the raids and free shekels for repairs if you constantly show up.

We are on Shattered halls but anyone from Chromaggus, Boulderfist, Daggerspine, Talnivarr, Trollbane, Ahn'Qiraj, Balnazzar, Laughing Skull and Sunstrider can also join.

We have a bunch of top tier autists constantly at 99% and overall a good composition, however we always lacking 2-3 people for mythic.

10/10 HC, add Zunrin#2256, Rebbers#21223 or Chandrian#21296 for couch interview.

The Jew Times

>Holy I love shit being white

>raid 2 nights a week
>don't try to farm
>only play 1 character
>always have at least 60k gold on me just by playing the game
>people dumping money to sell WoW tokens
To buy what exactly? What's left beside that stupid meme spider mount and maybe the traveler yak?

Do people just want that huge of a gold count to ensure they never go broke?

icycrits.........

I think the token price rising is more a sign of people bying more token than people selling them.

>work one single hour at job that isn't shit
> earn enough to buy a month of WoW

Do people really spend their time farming gold to play?

>replying to old pasta
hmmmmmm

>
BUY TOKENS TO CONVERT TO BNET BALANCE TO RESELL LATER
LITERALLY GUARANTEED GOLD MADE

Liquidated my entire WoW account for $210. Not bad considering I only played from HFC to EN and didn't grind gold particularly hard nor play the markets as much as I should've. Never gonna feel the urge to come back after that's done, woo. I'm free.

Post and critique UIs

See you next expansion

How do you guys feel about this expansion so far?

Did artifact weapons turn out to be cool? Do you enjoy the methods to get gear and the legendary clusterfuck? Were the gameplay changes to classes good or bad?

Overwatch boxes, race changes, server xfers. Anything really.

Fug

Assume you have a 885 affli and a 870 shadow priest

Their bis trinket drops
The affli player is a consistent top performer with good logs
The shadow player not so much, and has weaker dps due to ilvl as well

According to loot council who gets it?

Me too, let's hang out.

How high do you think WoW token prices will get at this rate? Do they even show any signs of slowing down?

the sp to catch up

everything was going great until I might have to pay for the game next month

Artifact weapons were cancer, Legendarys were and continue to be super cancer which Blizzard STILL haven't fixed. Raids have been alright.

Legendary bullshit is 95% of the reason people are quitting. Having your performance in raids being 10-15% up to pure RNG beyond even class mechanics is fucking retarded. The fact that people have been and continue to make new characters of the same class so they can get better legendary items faster is proof of how cancerous it is.

FINALLY GOT ONE OF THOSE FUCKERS. 91k, was hoping to snag one before it went up beyond 100k.

>usa ppl crying about token prices when it hasn't even reached 100k

these fucking guys...

the price increase is intensifying

>Shamchat is dead
>Goldshire is dead
Is f-list really the only option left?

Imagine being this Dalaran afker..

Legendaries are extremely poorly done with having some effects be spec changing instead of just quality of life changes

Artifacts would be alright if they had a set point limit but now there's an endless trait ceiling and we're getting more ranks/traits next patch so it will never end

End game's alright aside from that, just too bad the rest of the game is a tire fire. We're hemorrhaging new players because the 1 to 100 experience is so boring and watered down

The one in the cool kids club

If it's a lot of ilvl for the spriest then them, gives the group more dps. Which is what you need to kill bosses.

lol, I just bought $250

Can't wait to sell that back when they go up to 140k

Maybe later. I need to sleep. Actually need to be somewhere tomorrow

Fix you're FKUCKING BAGSX

>normies can't afford an extra 15$ a month
Literally wageslaving their life away just to survive and can't get any additional luxuries. Makes me depressed thinking about it honestly.

Clean your fucking bags.

warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11#class=Priest&spec=Shadow&combatantinfo=Talents

In mythic, Auspicious spirits is better than SL from the 75th to the 95th percentile. In heroic SL is better.

We'll hit 200k soon.

>but now there's an endless trait ceiling
But there isn't.

I like artifact weapons but I wish we didn't unlock every traits, if we had to make choice it would be be better. Legendaries should be high item level but with cosmetic only effects.

?????

>wake up
>see this
>desire to kill self intensifies

>started playing WoW at 14
>am now 27

I don't think I'll ever be able to stop completely. Fuck I wish I never played this game sometimes

hey, hey guys

hey

guys

hey

which caster is more fun, ele shaman or spriest

>REAL NIGGA HOURS in murica
>eu is just waking up
>why everything is dead reeeeeeeeeeee

What is it that drives you to keep playing? Identify that and then ask yourself whether you enjoy that or not.

>uses bag addon
>still an uncategorized mess

Shaman all the fucking way.

Spriest all the fucking way.

Mage all the fucking way.

>have mountains and I mean MOUNTAINS of backlog
>still play WoW most of the day
>FF15 is still wrapped in plastic
I just want to wake up someday, somewhere better

Guys.

Pls.

How soon until wow token is cheaper than gold from chinks?

Legendaries for me, I'm addicted to legendary chances in hope that I would get something good, I got 4, 1 is good and the rest are utility.

>tfw girls always play as male orcs or male troll druids

>started playing warcraft 1 in 1995
>22 years later I'm still not done with the series

is she white?

not true
t. girl (female)

>We won't see the conclusion of the warcraft story in our lifetimes

Subscription drop is going to be glorious this month as poorfags struggle to get their hands on a token.

Since poor = stupid, maybe the quality of pugs will finally improve?

In my experience, it's the poor "NEETs" who are better at the game more consistently. So maybe sort of.

Wouldn't the affli feel raw about it? Let's assume the affli is actually doing content and has 885 because he does a lot of m+ and other content to get gear. He puts in effort, is a top performer yet get some passed down on his bis trinket.

How are Rogues in PvP?

Best subclass?

He's in the wrong group to have an attitude like that. He should apply to better guilds.

There is nothing in this game worth doing anymore.

I wish I could return to those glory days of Vanilla / BC and even Wrath. Nothing has been like that since. This game has lost its way and I have come to hate it.

So is there any other game out there that is good to play?

They're good
Assassination and Sub are definitely better than Outlaw but all 3 are useable

>at the end of this month
>90% of all russians and east europeans gone
>50%+ of all spanishtards gone

G L O R I O U S

>want to get a group for herald of the memes
>people tell me to keep an eye on openraid
>there's a group up now
>make an account to sign up
>log in
>get an error every time - "The link you clicked seemed to be malicious!"
>doesn't work with any of my browsers - firefox, chrome or even IE

where do I subscribe?

2002 called and want their stale joke back.

You are part of the cancer that impacts this game. If you don't have anything helpful to say then shut your mouth.

the loot is not a reward for putting the boss down or for showing effort but an instrument to improve the overall performance of the group

also if it is a huge upgrade for the sp then it contributes more to the overall dps + the bis trinket doesn't need any skill to use, the effect is on equip (we are talking about Whispers in the Dark i guess)

>triggered

The only stale joke here is wanting Vanilla/BC/Wrath back.

Nobody gives a shit if you're tired of the game. Fuck off rather than complaining about it here.

>he's still doing mythic raids
literally stop
raids are for turboautists who have nothing else better to do than spend weeks upon weeks wiping to the same boss
there is literally no point to mythic other than the 5 minutes of glory if you actually win the world first race
draw a line on heroic and you'll enjoy the game much more

>being this retarded
Really?

>If you don't have anything helpful to say then shut your mouth.
pot, kettle, etc

I understand that. But we're a more laid back guild, the affli in question has been gunning for the trinket for a while.

I'm just asking because I somehow ended up being officer and now I have to deal with things like this.

I don't know, the other guy is very dedicated, looks up guides, explains shit, parses high, never misses raid. I think these kind of people do deserve a reward.

Fuck man being an officer is hard work

>tooltip on a chat window
>non cd abilities visible
It looks like you just put your addons in and called it a day, but it's good enough.

draenei butt

How's resto sham now?

>SPriest
>BiS from a raid

We don't have a BiS from a raid, m8.

rate

also is there a better weapon i could get