/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #430

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #430

Never Let Your Waifu Lose Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

1000 crystals FOR FREE

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

Feb. 3rd - Feb. 5th.
> Kyoko, Freyja, Evylin, Chitose, Orses, Serestia, Jiho

> Loyce (Ardor), Cynthia (Thunder), Beatrice (Whirlwind), Leah (Light), Patricia (Dark), William (Ardor, Legendary), Felix (Thunder, Legendary)

> Erica (Ardor), Lynia (Thunder), Princess Meiran (Whirlwind), Hyang Ran, the Shaman (Light), Lucifer (Dark), MX27 Leventor (Thunder, Legendary), Presty (Dark, Legendary)

Current events:

New Year Event with Klaon: 1/19 - 02/03
Special Scouting Event: 01/18 - 02/09
EA14 Ari Rival Match: 01/22 - 02/05
Fuse ro Rival Match: 01/15 - 01/29
Elise Match 1/30 - 2/12
More info can be found in-game

IM NUCLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARR
IM WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLD
UNBALANCEEEED INNNNSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

Friendly reminder that this is a dead game and we're just waiting for Epic 7.

previous thread because the OP is forgetful

He's retarded so don't go too hard on him

Just fuck off, man, nobody cares about previous thread full of shitpost.

what's Epic 7? sorry, been playing FE Heroes.

Make sure your waifu is MVP!

Not listing
>black ivy event
>elaine event
Its shit but at least add it.

>vs monolight latios
>my striker did more damage
>still lose on time out
WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKK

>tfw always lose on timeout
Sucks not using a cancer striker

When will the Leventor bullying end?

>dyng this early

n-no.

>tfw someone deletes you and you try your best to remember who it was but cant

;_;

>Thunderfags can enjoy using most dangerous legend in game without any splashing.
Why i ddint go for mono thunder 2 yaers ago.

I'd add you

Sure would be fun if ai were even a little bit smarter.

I wouldn't mind a buff after the unnecessary Beatrice buff.

She isn't going to do shit. I laugh at thunder backlines with her since it means the goalie is going to get blown the fuck up in their already shit backline.

Now her in non mono teams. Yeah maybe. She is still mediocre in PVP compared to just about every other non thunder legend.

Beatrice would never hit a crit rate that high, at least not while maintaining high pen.

Beatrice needed the 20% crit rate buff (but less so the crit damage buff). After her active shot is used she usually struggles to crit for the rest of the match against BT or any GK that stacks BI+Alice.

For a poorfag Monolight does BI work in the midline? She's LM with dook as RM. Backline is Virgil, boobies, cheetos and smug so I can't replace one with her.

BI works everywhere

She is ridiculous

I like how Black Ivy rose from the ashes of the "nerf virgil" and "nerf silk" debates of 2016 and is like a more powerful version of both of them combined.

>Silk gives 15/30/45% crit resist to the position. "That is way too powerful"

>Virgil heals his position with each attack, and he has an active heal while also being a powerful brawler. "That is way too powerful!"

Black ivy:
>15/30/45% crit resist for entire team (not just position)
>revive and heal entire team with any action
>same active heal as virgil
>75% DR when attacking
>30% speed debuff totem
>15% DI totem (built in EBM)
>25% AB recovery after steal
>"This is fine"

Silk crit resist stack also only lasts 5 minutes.

Black Ivy teamwide crit resist stack lasts 45 minutes.

Its because people never thought about her EE too much.

By this I mean we KNEW what skill would get upgraded but at the time no one thought much about it.

But then goalies got buffed and more backline units and such came out. 45% Critical resist and 45% HP buff to the goalie(entire team but really its on forever on the goalie) from ANYWHERE on the team is fucking dumb.

She also has high reflex and built in DR. Sure her debuff only works for 15 min or till death but that's just enough to put you ahead.

I hate the silk comparison

Silk gains stacks when she gets hit and on action.

Silk is also always at full health just about and will always be a threat on whatever line she is on. She also gives attack and reflex with her buff which is ignored.

They are both ridiculous units in different ways.

>3 matches
>10 CONSECUTIVE shots against co-op def
HAHAHAHAAHIUAHODUHWSFUIHGYASEUFERSAFUCKINGHELL

And yet I have gone 2 weeks in Galaxy without seeing a single silk (except on a few mono WW teams).

Every rainbow team dropped silk for BI without hesitation.

Funny because I see silk quite a bit in Galaxy. More so than Black Ivy right now.

I'm sure BI will pick up next season.

Silly argument. I barely see both on rainbow.

I've see a ton of silk and yeah on WW teams and I see those teams more than BI teams.

All the BI I've seen have been on Light hybrid teams. Light/Ardor or Light/Dark mainly.

Both have stupid kits.

It's BI and Gaphyl on virtually all teams now. Silk and Virgil are old and busted "Summer of 2016" players.

>goalies got buffed
>still get OHKO/2HKO
Nice buffs there. Also, BI does not heal. She revies the team and increases max HP so your GK will not see any benefit after 3 stacks.

No you don't. I've done 100+ matches in Galaxy and there is no fucking way that is correct.

Nigger what are you talking about? 45% HP/Crit Resist is always on the goalie. The other units lose it on death.

Its actually a ridiculously nice buff.

She is a healer if you forgot.

BI is already picking up.
Feels bad man, I felt special last 2 seasons running her while all the sheep went after Gaphyl/Virgil.

I've been galaxy for weeks. What fucking imaginary teams are you fighting?

Look at the fucking top 100 list right now. Silk is all over the place. BI is picking up but you will see more Silk than her.

How about you look at the top100 you fucking retard? Nearly every rainbow team is running her.

>t. Sharr/Meta/Vic/SillaAce users
why argue over this shit if you're all just as bad

You're hilarious.

Thought I was speaking to someone who actually knew what they were talking about.

And that's what I said, you don't see any benefit after she pens from back to front once. I never denied how good a buff it is.
She doesn't passively heal like Gaphyl/Virgil do. And unless you use a proper spirit generator or are retarded enough to stone her for spirit gen, her active heal isn't easy to pull off.

You are the only person in this thread who thinks Silk is more common than BI in Galaxy.

But that is the thing bro.

You can use BI on the mid line and Gap or Virgil in the back if you want.

The game has plenty of healing elsewhere.

She adds +15% tp every player, and this will revive them (same as how victoira revives her position). That is very potent form of healing, but you are right that it caps after 3 stacks.

She very much so is still.

She's designed perfectly for her active heal, you will not get a shot off first when the ball arrives to back line anyway due to her action speed passive. By the time the ball goes up and the enemy team shoots you usually have the spirit.

The
>Can't generate spirit
meme needs to end. Its not hard for light teams or basically any team to generate spirit.

Im at 100-110 positions, and sometimes reaching 90+ and i use silk. But you right, BI way more common and broken as well.

I'm the first poster who started this BI discussion, and that's what I currently do. Good to see midline BI backline Virgil is viable. Gaphyl is a faggot. Virgil was one of my first 5* so I'm not cancer for using him :^)

Does the rest of your team do nothing but sit around and pass the ball while waiting for that spirit?
I've been using BI for a long time and I rarely get her active heal off. Fine in longer games as she will use it eventually, but rerely happens nowadays.
Either way, I use her mainly for the CR and team revive so it doesn't affect me too much.

Silk is arguable more common than Gaphly but BI is by far more common than both, especially since you see her used in mid quite commonly too. I've been hovering around 70-100 the last few weeks.

I find this funny. I'm falling around 2860 - 2950 now and I see Silk more but I see both of them barely.

Also the way Galaxy pulls you will pull people many hundred points above and below you.

I see more WW and Light teams than anything. BI, Gap, and Silk are used but in the long run its not much. Not like Metatron for example.

Not saying all three are not strong as hell but you guys are silly.

I took off active points from Kevin and Alice, that saves a lot of spirit. Even though Kevin active is useful it's not worth the 1.5 bars if you don't have the spirit gen.

The only time I see Silk on rainbow is with Presty/Aiolos. Rarely if it's just Presty without Aiolos. But BI is the most common healer and there's very few rainbow teams out there with no healer.

Im and at 97 position right now. Silk really rare for me. BI every fucking match.

I see silk on WW teams. Not rainbow. Thing is there are many WW teams out there. WW mono or WW/Dark.

I see BI on Light mono or Light/Ardor or Light/Dark teams. Light/Ardor usually run her mid with Gsp in the back.

I don't think any team doesn't run a healer. Gap, Virgil, BI, Frejya.

You rank doesn't matter its not like you only fight people in the top 100. BI is not on every match.

Is Gerold/Clover still the best trainer manager set up?

Or would Gerold and School Selena be?

BI, Virgil, Latios, Jibril. If you don't 1hko, i.e. you aren't running leventor, good luck winning before the 45.

Isn't Mono light great

What healer do you think gets ran in ww/dark, because I can tell you it's not Miho and it's not Avnore. Just because they don't have Silla ace means people are running pure dual elements, the majority of teams are either mono or dual with mixed in shit.

Like you said, nearly no teams don't run a healer, and BI is the most common healer in Galaxy - that is not debatable. So by your own logic, BI is seen more in Galaxy than Silk, unless you are now trying to say mono-ww dominates Galaxy.

Well user. Actually they tend to focus more on damage then healing.

I see Jin or BT as goalie or if they are really whale then Presty.

Silk tends to be on these teams. Yeah sadly Avnore either needs buffs or Dark needs a new healer.

Miho needs her EE and then to be brought back up.

Most of these teams go for massive debuffs to deny the enemy.

This is what I see as well. Silk is very situationally paired with Aiolos, and even then it is on A BT line or something like that. Those are still pretty rare.

Light/dark are very well represented this season, and then shit like pic related (a generic late 2015 team, just with silk upgraded to BI). Every Korea player I meet still uses this same generic William/Elaine/Silla shit.

>13k team
>High galaxy

lol okay

That was not the match screen, the match was already over.

When you view a team in friend preview it doesn't show managers, similar to ehst you see in club matchup screen. It was a 15k team like the rest of them.

He's obviously checking through profile, do you think a team with 7 70s don't have + stats?

>lose in semi finals
>gain 8 points
>win tournament
>gain 4 points
?????

>I see Jin or BT as goalie or if they are really whale then Presty.
This is high galaxy we're talking about, Presty is one of the most common GK's around.

Hell if you just look through top100 alone, there is way more Silla/Duran, mono Light, Light/Dark aces than ww/dark and mono ww. Not to mention even those gimmick OHKO teams run a BI in mid.

No she's not. Shut up

Presty can be one shot easier than BT or Jin.

>Presty isn't common in Galaxy
Sick bait.

BI was a big reason yolo teams thrived this season. Some people blamed Khirel, but Khirel buffs don't even affect yolo teams.

Why are Sharr and Willy allowed to exist?

She really isn't. Most strikers in galaxy have high pen and can fuck her shit up.

Or they use shit like Latios which means 45 minute match.

Why are Shanti and Kirin allowed to exist?
Why are Uriel and Latios allowed to exist?
Why are Ravian and Lucid allowed to exist?
Why are Leventor and Vann allowed to exist?

Because they're not broken unlike the Ardor

How do I survive Leventor's first shot without WW units?

What goalie?

Magnus

Angela (in Ardor/Dark)

Yeah best you can do is flex magnus for when you fight him. He was always the best striker to use against her even before her nerf.

The moment Miho gets her EE is the moment she gets put on Rainbow teams. Seriously, the fact she actually gets a defensive line buff as a healer is strong.

Yes but after the ace burst, the baltheon buff (for the few rainbow that use lev) and Angela's nerf he became unbearable, I guess i'll have to resort to magnus then

Not really.
Celus EE
Angela nerfs
Ace changes
More people have Jiho

BI just allows you to have an easier time winning mid initially with these teams. But it's possible to use other units anyway for similar effect, eg. Thunder mid.

This is current #1 global.

I have met someone else running that same midline and it is hellmode. Both Bell and Shu have IC. A very fast player can win against IC sometimes, but not with BI giving a 30% speed debuff.

>That benched hypermaxed Ravian
>And people think she doesn't need a buff

>ravian buff
Yes, BB pls.

That backline is ass

muh #1 global.

You know you can force your way there with crystals. Its not special. Many of the other teams in galaxy are better.

I hate how the so-called PvP of this game is really just PvE because of the enormous advantage people have in home games, so people make teams specialized to win home games only

It is a topheavy climbing team. As long as the backline survives a single hit and hands over the ball for an ass pass they are fine. If the match goes longer than 5 minutes something went horribly wrong.

Thats because dem 500 gold per win in away match. Just make reward better and ill try to do something.

500 gold is a lot, you ingrate.

>Jin reset #8
>Crit rate!

For fucks sake, why can it not just go through the list of potential perks sequentially?

>level 60
>hypermaxed

What sort of emotion does this face convey

people will just use different teams for home and away matches then

ded

ded again

Doing last week climb sure is a pain.

>80 away from champs

suffering

>tfw no