2011 - 2015

>2011 - 2015

What went wrong?

The Obama administration

Acura and Inifinti lost some of their mojo that they were building on in previous decade because they didn't capitalize on it.

Dieselgate threw VAG into full panic mode of which they're still trying to recover.

American car industry was still trying to recover from the bailout and GM was hit with the ignition key recall.

Toyota was constantly embattled with people blaming their shitty driving on "unintended acceleration."

Those cool BMW, Mercedes, and Audi cars from the early-'00s started falling apart and proving that German engineering and reliability was a meme.

American sportscars started getting good and humiliating high-end exotics sportscars in track tests.

What didnt go right? Other than the shitty infotainment system

>manual wagon with v8 and lsd
>wrong

this

all of this bullshit

My buddy has the AWD sedan and is pretty sweet. I wouldn't buy one but much better than my current shitbox

Only the coupe was lol no windows. The sedan and wagon are fine.

Adding extra weight and fucking the handling/size of a PERFORMANCE car for "muh wagon meme" is wrong.

its not even the lack of windows.
Its the absolutely insane rake of the belt line, the super tall rear end, and the massive gap between the rear fender liner and belt line that makes the wheels look super tiny.
It just looks disgusting. Its the type of proportions you'd expect of an economy oriented car.

Pretty nice.

>Catillac post 93'

Almost all sedan derived coupes from the 90s onward look awkward because of large beltlines and loads of empty space in the rear quarters. At least Cadillac tried something different.

Think it was a little rushed. They had to design a coupe, sedan and wagon on a new platform for 2009. It still has the best looking tail lights and ducktail.

>Cadillac pre-2004

>implying the coupe, sedan, and wagon didn't all weigh within 100lb of each other

The wagon is the fastest around the track though.

I used to think like you. But then I learned the added weight is all in the back, improving weight distribution and traction to the rear wheels.

they start at 4250 lbs anyway and with 556 hp and 551 lb·ft of torque 200 lbs wont matter much.

Nigger what are you smoking

That's an example of a properly proportioned car

pic unrelated?
Whatever you think of its appearance, the m3 has objectively good proportions

Well, at least they figured out what it was and fixed it. They finally make a Caddy Sedan I'd actually drive.

pretty sure OP is referring to the Coupe specifically

I actually really like it. very polarizing car with many people disliking the rear, but its without a doubt the most unique looking cars on the street

Thank you. The caddy fans on this board keep tying to excuse the exterior styling as if it looks good

>objective
>anything at all to do with aesthetics

Pick one and only one. Aesthetics are completely subjective and whimsical. I could say the aztek is the most aesthetic vehicle and you can do absolutely nothing to prove me wrong beyond disagreeing.

Your abortion