/bdog/ Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/129577-patch-notes-february-1st/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Is it P2W?
Yes if you're willing to drops hundreds of dollars. Three critical things that will aid you in progression are having 4 pets which you can buy with real money or in game money, buying weight limit increases with either loyalty or real money, and artisan memories which you can buy with either loyalty or real money. These items are more accessible when spending real money considering the marketplace is sparse regarding pets and loyalty takes longer to get than real world cash.

>Guides, guilds, and other useful info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>Enhancement Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
imgur.com/a/DaetP
imgur.com/a/jq06Q
imgur.com/a/jA4UM
imgur.com/a/iY50t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

On the character select screen when I click the change character location button, my fourth character down on my list refuses to move, and she also won't let anyone move from below to above her or from above to below her.
Help.

Hey i'm gonna start playing this and was wondering a coupe things. will i be spending more time doing pve or pvp? and has the game improved much since release?

PvE by a significant margin.

Do all exp boosts stack in this game? Kinda don't want to waste any.

You require an immense ammount of advanced autism to be able to pvp in this game, it's all about gear and level, and you need a lot of grinding to get both.

what skills do awakened wizards spam at bosses? hard to tell without any simple way to measure dps.

Is there a new rod I need to drop millions of shekels for or is mediah still popular? How about maple float? Do I use triple float now?

I BELIEVE they won't stack with themselves but you will want to grab as many different ones as you can when leveling.
>2 from Rewards
>Milk Tea and/or Elixirs
>Scrolls
>Night bonus exp
etc.

i am a returning player. when i logged on i see that NFA is totaly dead. i wandered around for abit and got to lv 56. now i am farming pine for my ship and in a small guild. then i saw a pettaco member and i got curious. If pettanco still alive? and by alive i mean still regarded as an Veeky Forums (lolilcon) guild?

Just hit level 50 and noticed the exp gain dropped a ton, am I just killing the wrong stuff?

Nope

It's called a soft soft cap. Soft Soft Cap is 50, Soft Cap is 62, Hard Cap doesn't exist yet but is assumed to be 90.

NFA was a reddit guild to begin with

pettanco is the Veeky Forums guild and still into DFT?

What exactly should I be doing now? I still have a ton of quests to do, so I guess I will get those done, but what comes after?

Any recent reviews on this game? I kinda wanna check it out once I'm done with all the current content in WoW

First, Nice GIF

Second, you do what you want, make a sailboat, reach 62, get a PEN Ogre Ring, something unreasonable yet do able.

What does it mean when someone's name is white instead of dark blue?

he belongs the the so called alt-right movement. a white supremacist basically.

>Mediah

For what reason?

honestly, just download the game and check if you enjoy the combat

seriously, cool combat is the only thing this game really has to offer

Is full Grunil for Witch good?

ye it's fine

That's a guy

What accessories?

reminder to feed your pets

is that a boy

Take the knot

generally, blue coral rings & earrings, with schultz belt and necklace is an alright start

personally, i run blue coral earrings, red coral rings, and ancient belt + neck

nice ass

freak

what? she got an nice ass

what exactly is the point of blue weapons when they cost the same as yellows to repair, unless you use artisans?

baka

Failstacks.

Are Ninja's bad or is that just a sick me me

Ninjas are just high skill cap, Good Ninjas are nasty af to fight.

Is there a list of worthwhile quests?
Looking at the suggestions tab both Valencian questlines seem like they might be worth doing, along with all the inventory expansion ones.

This was pre-traveling seagull so I used it to fish in the altinova . What kind of fishing rods do you use for active fishing?

There's no list, but I can tell you that high CP quest, inventory expansion, "free" skill points, Magnolia Questline are the ones you want. Doing them as you level is probably the best idea to farm CP anyway.

this if someone tells you ninja is a bad class you can safely assume it's a shitter

Not him but do you know better dailies for contribution after calpheon?

I know there's dailies in the fort near Sausans for Sausans. I'm not sure about Valencia though.

Sadly all of my alts are at least 50 by now, I just haven't done a single quest after I unlocked all the black spirit features.
The valencia ones are definitely worth it though right? Seems like pretty good CP gains so far for just running around and talking to people, and those rings are a bit better than what I have now

>dailies to fight highly contested mobs with agitated autists just for cp
No thanks

whats the best thing to do with a friend in this game, besides ERP....

I still don't know where people get the idea that sausans are some sort of PKfest.
Literally never had a problem finding a spot even during bonus xp weekends during prime time

kys

>highly contested

2 of the 4 rotations take more than one person to farm well

Main and Alleys take at least 2 people even with good gear because of how long the rotation can be.

Beach and Platforms are generally unused

To be fair when I was farming Sausans I was forced to Beach. And still got contested. Atleast we ended up partying up instead of them killing me.

What AP and DP should I have as Witch as 50?

INCOMING
ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO
DrowLewds imgur.com/a/DaetP
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
Horsefucker imgur.com/a/jA4UM
Creepshots imgur.com/a/iY50t

100/100

Well fuck, I am doing shit then. I guess I need to be getting those BBC stones.

Beach is a good rotation though, the high density of Toughs and mounted soldiers make for high EXP, especially if you're killing perfectly in time with the rotation. It's probably the BEST solo rotation.

Red freckles? user..

Lick the ketchup specks off of your friend

Should I go for a TRI Liverto first or a TRI blue awakening?

Depends which one you actually use more.

Neither. Just go green -> yellow for both.

It's a mix of both, actually.

But I can ultimate the blue scythe as well.

Ultimates aren't real yellows.

Don't ultimates get the same enhancing properties as dandelions?

this game is so boring

Yellowing the Scythe early will only increase cookie cost when you're trying to enhance it. Do it after you TRI it. Then find time to replace it with a Dandelion.

Will do, thanks.

That's fucking wrong, ultimating a green weapon doesn't change the enhancement rate at all.

fuck trump

Stop spreading misinformation
Ultimating it will double the cost if you want to use memory fragments and you cannot force it to tri anymore.

>memory frag
>on a green to yellow weap

bbcs are just TOO powerful

But user said blue scythe

>hurr durr im retarded
stop post

kill yourself my man

>horsefucker updated again
my dick

For production chains and shit, should I be trying to make the highest tier of things possible? Like I have a lot of copper ore, and turning it into melted ore, then ingots, reduces the value some, but Pure Copper Crystals are worth a hell of a lot more.

yes

And are crates of produce worth making? I thought I noticed that a crate of 'taters was like 800 silver, but maybe I fucked something up.

Your pleasure is my pleasure

TRI blue awakening weapon and make it yellow

crates are only worth if you get the master 2 trading buff in the desert, and you make the crates in trent/epheria for more distance bonus, otherwise it seemed like a waste of money to me

no

I don't know how to feel about this.

cyclops post your gear

i thought you said you werent a shitter

I dont say things like that

He likes eating them but he's not one himself.
Let that sink in.

kek

>tfw I dont even have close to that gear

someone explain to me what's erotic about eating human waste

Thanks for an idea of what I should aim for now.

Were you in limited RBF yesterday?

I was not, sorry. I spend all of my time grinding, fishing, or idling in velia.

ERP with me

Haven't done that in a while. Will let you know when I'm available for it

t. jellyfag

no problem!