/ps2g/ - planetside 2 general

KILL URSELF BANANA MAN :DD:DDD

---

Top news: Werl has pushed a new update to live, all your favorite shit is nerfed, and everything you hate is buffed, check here for the changes - forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/pc-game-update-2-2.244593/#post-3445794

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LdnXFFIyIjQ
iridar.net/planetside2/classes/heavy-assault/#Nanite_Mesh_Generator
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>possible to play the US server from Australia
>250ms ping

Very possible))

2nd 4 memes ;DD

do a mem

I don't use compensators on NC or flash suppressors on TR because I think the models look ugly.

Is that autistic?

>no flash suppressors on TR
Why would you subject yourself to that?

Are you illiterate?

He is, but at least he's not autistic :^)

You say that as if being illiterate is better than mildly autistic

>liking muzzle flash
That's where you're wrong, kiddo :^)

>being illiterate

>being autistic

>being illiterate

haha memes :-D

Wow, ">being illiterate", never seen that one before.

>log in on Miller
>Deploy to a fight against NC
>LPS reaver pilot teleports around the minimap and instagibs everybody and makes zero noise
>Redeploy to a fight against TR
>Spawncamped by maxes, banshees, prowlers, outfit names are RO, EGYPT, TURK

Character transfers when?

>EGYPT
>TURK
legitimacy of shitpost in question

There is a TR outfit on Miller named Egypt with a tag [EGYP], and [TURK] is Turk Ylizdari or something like that. Pre Battleeye half of them were blatant hackers and the other half does nothing but Banshee or spawncamp with Prowlers.

>40FPS
>Toaster
I nig people at 17FPS in big fights, come at me nigger

No you don't we both know that

i-i can.
I'm shit so it isn't that often, but I can nig people so long as the framerate is above 12.

>framerate is above 12.

12 is a perfect framerate because human eyes can only see 24 FPS (12 per eye)

lower your table or get a footstool retard

>lower your table
lol
>get a footstool
then my knees hit the table

Stop being a manlet or buy fucking furniture that fits you.

stop bullying

Thank you for backing me up and explaining this, I was away from keyboard.

Yes there is a turkroach outfit on Miller, and also an Egyptian one. Of course they play TR.

My shitpost legitimacy was maximum.

Grow better.

>We will never get a Fallout (Pre nukes) version of Planetside
>We will never get a Halo version of Planetside
>We will never get a Star Wars version (Since Battlefront is dead now)
Feels
fucking
bad
This game would be a great basis for many other universes.

No it would be great if factions had more identity rather than "lmao NS everything here you have one special vehicle and gun :^)"

I'm with you on that.
>they will never remove NS guns to make a shitload of faction specific weapons for each faction

All the roaches and slav shitters from TR and VS combined aren't even half as bad as [LPS].

Kys, CLAB shitter.

EVERYTHING should be faction specific. Vehicles should be completely unique and interesting and not just three different colors of the same thing. Just go completely balls to the walls asymmetrical, fight cheese with cheese.

W-what

>not having an adjustable table
lol

>then my knees hit the table
Then you are out of luck either way, lowering the table wouldn't help you in the first place. You either have some terribly cripplefucked body proportions or your table is too thick on the underside to be practical.

Post pics of your table you cunt.

stop bullying, I'm not a monster

No. Even PS1 designers knew that having common pool shit was necessary in order to provide a balanced core, with more powerful shit like MBTs, HA-specific primaries, AV options, troop transports and buggies being something that defined the faction in a specific area.

What I would love to happen, but will never happen, is for all of the shitty skins of "faction specific" weapons which are statistically exactly the same (looking at you, shotguns, rocket launchers, scout rifles, battle rifles, boltactions, etc) to be consolidated into single weapons. That way cash unlocks would go further (in the same way NS weapons are more likely to be unlocked with DBC), and faction-specific traits and directive rewards can be emphasised better and made more interesting or unique.

But no, moreguns = moremoney. Just LOOK at the sheer fucking number of infantry guns in the game. It's ridiculous.

Just do what he says and post your fucking table.

No, you're worse. You're a manlet.

You do realize there are endless amounts of pvp games where asymmetrical balance works out just fine? It works even better in MMOs because you can make up lack of effectiveness with sheer volume.

Is the syrian civil war just planetside IRL?

You got the religious zealots: VS or ISIS

You got the rebel group: NC or FSA

And you got the authoritarian government: TR or SAA

And the entire thing is a land war

>It works even better in MMOs because you can make up lack of effectiveness with sheer volume.
t.AOD PL

*bullies SEXUALLY*

wait, roaches still haven't taken al-bab?

>roaches
>taking any land

ok any suggestions for a footstool, everything is too tall

and how do you guys not have your elbows above the table and not hit the table with your legs?

So which faction is underpowered?

>any suggestions for a footstool
a qt sub twink

i just happen 2 no 1

heres my number *winky face*

I legit can't hit targets long range.
How do I stop being a shitter?
youtube.com/watch?v=LdnXFFIyIjQ
It just looks like shit far away is blurry as hell. Is it supposed to look like this? It doesn't matter what settings I play on. I've even played on Ultra and enemies still blend into the fucking scenery. It's like they somehow become blurry blobs past a certain range.

burst fire nigga
lower your fov nigga

>esamir
this continent is so fucking shitty and it never gets locked fast enough
good lord

Is that what the shield delay suit upgrade does? You don't get hit for a split second and it starts recharging?

Alright.
Is that it? And is my video really how everyone else's long range targets look? I genuinely can't fucking see anything that far away. It's blurry as hell. I can't tell if I fucked up a setting somewhere on my GPU or if everybody's game looks like this.

I know in the video I have potato graphics, but like I said, even on ultra I still can't see fucking targets far away.

Now, what FOV should I lower it to? I play on 74 FOV at 1440x900 resolution(native).

Should I play it on 65 FOV? I calculated on some site that's 90 FOV for me.

I don't use that upgrade. I'm using maxed Adrenal Shield and maxed Nanoweave. Although I'm thinking of switching Nanoweave out for that shield recharger suit.

Nah m8, even I can nig someone a few hundred meters out on my toaster with the stock red dot.
>Adrenal shield
I'll give it a look, because it takes like ten seconds for my shields to start recharging.

Well god damn.
What the fuck is wrong with my game? I checked the Nvidiot control panel - all settings are on stock.

I'm running a GTX 750 TI. I've tried deleting my Planetside 2 userconfig outright to generate a new one and enemies are still blurry as fuck long range.

Render quality is on 100%.

I'm nigging people that are like a pixel or two wide and I can't do it in any other game because I'm literal shit at FPS games.

65 will make it 90 fov
>1440x900 (native)
that's another reason stuff far away looks blurry, your resolution is low

>how do you guys not have your elbows above the table and not hit the table with your legs?

I think you added an extra not in there somewhere but unless your upper arms are freakishly long in relation to your torso there should be enough of a gap between the level of your elbows and the top of your legs to get the top of a table in there.

My monitor is tiny as fuck yo.
Too poorfag to afford a new one. I have been using this thing for 10 years. It maxes out at 75 FPS refresh rate.

>Resolution is low
I play at 1360x768 and I'm this guy

>tiny monitor
>tiny resolution
Then there should be no mystery why far away things look blurry.

>Is that what the shield delay suit upgrade does? You don't get hit for a split second and it starts recharging?

iridar.net/planetside2/classes/heavy-assault/#Nanite_Mesh_Generator

>Taking damage while NMG is active doesn’t affect the regeneration timer of personal shields. But they won’t regenerate while NMG is active.

I assume adrenaline shield works the same way re: normal overshield regen timer, which is why he began to regen his standard overshield as soon as he disabled adrenaline shield, as the regen timer was already up.

Yeah I'm dumb. Thanks for making me go back and watch it.

>few hundred meters
lol

t. Filthy bolt nigger

how does one get a >3 KD ? I don't know where to go in fights.

you snipe people with a radar Titan 150 AP until they beg to be killed IRL

>unlock my first directive weapon, the T9A Butcher
>it feels like an uncontrollable shitfest
i should have done the assault rifle directive instead

>Unlock my first directive weapon, the Eclipse
>It's a piece of shit babby tier CQC weapon with infinite ammo slapped on and a terrible shotgun that barely works and is suicidal to switch to
I should have just played Heavy all this time.

Isn't this gun also usable by LAs? Infinite ammo is pretty damn good for LAs.

So is the underbarrel shotgun, which is actually better than any shotgun primary. Eclipse is the weakest of the auraxium carbines though.

everyone get on memerald rn

FUCK YOU I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

t. communist

Yeah. But it fucking sucks even still. That forced laser sight makes long range even more of a pain in the ass. It doesnt help the Solstice is fucking terrible in of itself.

Unless targets are grouped up or standing still, I don't even engage past 50m.

I'd bet 90% of my kills are < 30m.

lol

t. Visigodo

Fucking fuck VS OP as shit guns

CHEATGUNS

N O R E C O I L

Why do only a few memers play together, we should all play together!

this
we need an outfit

Yes, everybody make a character on Briggs VS!

>everybody make a character on Briggs

we would single handedly double the pop of briggs

easy farm boys

i remember when i actually believed this then i made a VS char
as a harasser driver though, fuck the Saron HRB.

Wow. A shitter missing the easiest decimeme shot of all time, never seen that one before.

I'd rather stick with emerald. I wouldn't even making an alt if everyone wanted to play VS or NC. Game's just more fun with other people.

oudblayed ;DD

>never used implants before
>use battlehardened
>kill like 20 people first life as HA
>100% chance to win any 1vs1 or 1vs2
Jesus, screen shake has been effecting me that much? What a shitty mechanic.

./activate_now_all_autism.sh

*aims better*

*clabs* ;DD

not even a headshot
aim better

im envious of your framerate

>some empty bio lab on potato graphics
>envious
lol?

>fires two shots
Lmao, what a shitter

>Gauss Rifle Burst