Explain to me how being into cars in europe isnt cucked and a waste of time

Pic related- typical day in a shit hole euro paradise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3-yzpT_IwSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope thats fake, then again its a europoor

The US isn't any better. I got a ticket because the cop could see the top of my tires. Apparently the vehicle code requires fenders for some reason.

>for some reason
For a very good reason, you stupid cunt.

jesus christ that makes my hammer rolled fenders look mint

>audi fags
nothing of value was lost

My state requires fenders that cover half the tire on motorcycles. However, it's unenenforced, and there is no well known law regarding mud flaps on cars and trucks.

It sounds like that cop just hated you because he was jealous of your youth or mad that you were doing anything but driving to church/work in a family car/crew cab truck.

>I HAVE A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO THROW UP WATER, DIRT AND ROCKS WITH MY TIRES ONTO FOLLOWING TRAFFIC

You don't, nobody does, but the laws regarding that are a state by state clusterfuck that only exists to drain revenue from out of state plates and boost trooper egos, which is why everyone does it anyways.

How can someone possibly think that laws that prevent predictable damage and danger only exist to fine people? The damage prevention is obvious. Sure there are some road laws and vehicle codes that are stupid, but fender laws actually make sense, especially if they're fucking enforced.

>RF Alloys

No value here. Probably a nigger driver too. And it's an Audi.

Yep, it all adds up.

lmao, underage op doesnt know since as early as the 60s californias had a similar law

American states are very small, you can travel from one to the other in a matter of hours, even less.
Your car is legal in your home state, it is also perfectly legal in the state you wish to travel to. But you have to pass through three states that have different regulations. Lets hope you dont get targeted by the bitter fuck troopers who will pick at your suddenly now illegal car.

stancefag BTFO, also UK car rules are a special kind of fucked

Yeah, Europe must be a terrible place if people drive around in lowered cars like that. Truly disgusting.

Sucks to be you. If you travel alot, keep a car that's not completely hacked up. Production cars will never be illegal in any state. If you want to take your hacked up shitrod somewhere else, put it on a trailer. You'd literally have to have a car looking like this to violate vehicle codes.

cause here being into cars doesn't mean being a fuckboy stancefag
if anything, being into cars is better here cause we have the best hot hatches

> Mfw americucks think 'europe' is a single country
> Mfw americucks are uneducated fucks
> Mfw americucks can't reach the max speed in their cars cause no autobahn
> Mfw americas weak economy sucks
> Mfw when americucks arent driving the latest Mercedes Benz cars for relative low prices

So you don't spray rocks into following traffic

>slammed Audi
>painted lime green
>being into cars
That is a tryhard attention seeking faggot. No one "into cars" spends loads of money making their car worse in every way

Is that a photo of a chauffeur ?

What a shitty hemline!

Doesn't the "old world" have tailors anymore? That suit looks like a suit for a 7 foot tall Korean that he found so it has the current horrendous "slim" look that dramafag designers like Tom Ford popularized. But he's only 6'2" so the hem looks like shit.

Essentially this pic is a reflection of european faux-snobbery. How unintentionally appropos!

>implying
>implying
>only in Germany not the entire continent
>bringing economics onto an automotive board
>Benz is trash
Boy seems like someone got really triggered better go lay down

Europe is not a single country
youtube.com/watch?v=3-yzpT_IwSU

Lol, your 'president' trump is far worse dressed then that man.

It would be unconstitutional to impose state vehicle code on vehicles just travelling through. Also you're obviously a dumb yuro. It took me ten hours to drive across my relatively small state of Oklahoma. (East to west)

Fuck me, that visibility is just perfect

because you don't know what the word 'cuck' means, you retard.

>written in English
>there is no such law in the UK

This is fake but you will keep posting your epic cuck memes until you /pol/ ban expires regardless.

you can't reach max speed of your car either because muh 250km/h limiter
and i don't even want to know what happens if you remove the limter

Its the fact that so much as touching your engine or adding any mods is against the law that makes people resort to doing only visual changes including slamming the car.

TWENTY FIVE YEARS TO IMPORT A CAR