>Noob? Read this:

>Webbums with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHVdbGQJvYA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Aprilia a best

No, it's not.
I'm so fucking tired of this american bullshit.

#
You're creating regulation where there doesn't need to be any. That's the moral here. The government's job isn't too keep me alive, the job of government is to protect my rights and property while providing the basic infrastructure of a society

So to count to laws like this are giving up freedom of choice, for security that the government knows how to rule you, but serve you. That's fine if you want to be servile

>No it's not
Yes it literally is

Can you retards please add the new /wsg/ thread next time?

No, it literally isn't.

>no need for regulations
There are no retarded squids and hooligans here and no 16yo riding a hayabusa.

Once again, it's not the government's job to tell me how to live my life. So long as I'm not actively doing harm to others, it's your own responsibility not to get yourself in crippling debt or kill yourself.

To say I need a 125cc law so I don't hurt myself on the big scary motorcycle is giving up your own personal responsibility. Ignore the retards on a busa, if you don't want to do that, you can choose to get a ninja 250.

The only person you should be able to control what bike they legally can choose is you. I don't want to tell you what you need to buy and I don't want you to tell me what to buy, it's not your place

>You're creating regulation where there doesn't need to be any
>we don't need no regulation
This is what stupid Americans believe.
This is the reality >Once again, it's not the government's job to tell me how to live my life
The road is not "your life", you stupid fuck.

I don't wanna talk about this anymore because I'm beyond mad by the stupidity of americans and it's not healthy.

*This is the reality

>americans and europeans whining about the role of government in the bike thread (again, they've already done this)
>....
>b-but australians are the shitposters

They don't. They just tell you how to behave on their property.

If I have some land I can drive and ride every contraption I want on it.
Some 13 y/o wants to ride a turbobusa on that land? No problem, it's legal as it is your land and your rules. There are very few laws actually saying what you can't do on your property and most are about not bothering your neighbours.

Now back to bikes.

If you have a license and insurance, you're legally operating on government land. That's the bare minimum required to operate. They don't need to limit a riders skill by displacement or power. That's the government over regulating.

You know how expensive crashes are?
You know who pays those costs?

>that's the bare minimum
On what basis?
You are too stupid 2logic.

Your stupid insurances don't even cover the cost of incidents.

Fuck off.

The individual. The bill lies in him if he's following the law and has insurance.

If he doesn't have insurance, that dude is getting locked up and will basically be paying off what is owed until he has completed restitution.

It covers damage to the other party, but you have to pay extra insurance if you want yourself protected. Going back to my point, it is not the government's job to keep me safe in a sensitivity bubble, if I want to do things, it's my responsibility not to crash, and it's my responsibility that if I crash I have that insurance that covers me if I elect to do so.

If I don't have insurance, I'd be braking the law, I'd get some jail time probably and I'd be paying off what I owe until I'm 40

An accident can cause thousands in economic damages, just from the traffic jam caused by it.
The roads get damaged, not covered by your insurance, nor do you directly pay for that damage.

Having safe roads, with little incidents is just economically a big deal.

>It covers damage to the other party
No, it doesn't. Not the bare minimum insurance if the crash is serious. And if the guy is poor the other part will never get anything.

I understand you're argument, which is that a new rider is less likely to cause a horrific crash on a 125 then a niggabusa, but that's not what I'm arguing. I agree with that statement. I disagree that it's the government's job to keep me safe.

The government isn't trying to keep you safe, but keeping the roads clear.

Depends. It's 25k property, 50k individual coverage here in Colorado minimum, and you can buy as much insurance as possible.

If you get in a crash though and your at fault, you will be having a slice of your pay check go to the other party for the rest of your life.

>you will be having a slice of your pay check go to the other party for the rest of your life.
Now that's just stupid, why would you get insurance if you have to pay anyway.

You probably won't crash or if you crash won't cause damage on a 125cc if you're 16.
You will certainly crash on a hayabusa and most certainly do serious damage and possibly kill people if you're 16.

You are stupid.
>you will be having a slice of your pay check go to the other party for the rest of your life.
I'm sure the other part will be happy to receive $300 each month for a $30k damage.

Shut the fuck up.

How does a Hayabusa cause any more damage than a 125?

>You are stupid
>Shut the fuck up
First off, you can't read. Minimum insurance requirements cover up to 25-30 grand depending on the state.

Second off, you seem quite upset right now.

Is this /pol/

youd be hard pressed to get a 125 that far through a car

depends if you are doing 60 in a scoot and 10 in.a busa

P much, but about motorcycles

>more expensive
>higher speeds

Ye
This is pol with helmets on

I'm not going to offend my intelligence responding to this question.
I'm always upset when I see stupidity.

25k is peanuts. You can damage much more than a car on the road. Our minimum is what, 4M?

>mfw when in my third world hell hole there is only two licences.
>Learner and full

Learner bikes starts at 16, you are restricted to a 125cc. After 18 it is unrestricted.
125cc bikes may not ride on the highway and Learner may no carry passengers.

First bike was a Kawasaki Z200 but it was only for training on a big plot*think small farm)
First road legal bike was at 17 an XT-350, I didn`t even have a licencees till I was nearly 18.
I'm 23 now and still on a learners.

As much as my ass is pained by Kit Kit, he is right.

A basic licence and insurance should be enough for any bike.
Turbobusa for 16 should be fine as any parents that let that happen are responsible for the kid.

After the adult age(see local laws) you are responsible for your self.

Bikes usually have only one fatality any way, why should the freedom, to perish by your own hand, be restricted?

Why is Hakase eating raw shark meat?

>How does an object with more mass and speed release more energy on impact?

no, pol is over there ----->

where all the beta white men hang out

ask the artist not the messenger

>Our minimum is 4m
>Wonders why we call yuropoors poor

Don't crash, don't be a cuck, I also hope one day you decide that you want to live somewhere with more rights and less regulation and government oversight.

There's no other place on earth as beautiful as this one.

p as in paper craft and origami

Switzerland?

but kitkat arn't you a massive cuck

You'd be wrong. Peru is one of the most beautiful places on earth, too bad it's a shithole.

We have the same shit as Switzerland and much more.
Better living in Peru than in the US.

Why yes, hello.

>We have the same shit as Switzerland and much more.

Doesn't sound like a real place.

I've been there, it's not. I'd rather eat GMO beef than starved guinea pigs.

do you think they're all school shooters

Only the ones cucked into riding 125s :^)

i got a free scooter so i can care less

>I'd rather eat GMO beef than starved guinea pigs.
I have no doubt you do. That's the problem with americans.
Exactly. It's so amazing it doesn't seem real.

Free is always the right price

Italy isn't that great. Fun, but not that great.

no its not. getting paid to have it is.

Is that how they convince y'all to ride 125s?

>pol
>white

Pol is the most diverse white supremacy group there is according to studies

do NZ cunts use gumtree?

>You know who pays those costs?

Insurance companies, and dead bikers make good organ donors which arguably erases the so-called public burden of the trivial number of fatal crashes.

Why don't you fearfags concentrate on SERIOUS causes of mortality and morbidity?

>The government isn't trying to keep you safe, but keeping the roads clear.

More bullshit. Road clearance is trivially easy and insurance covers towing and recovery costs. You are reaching, young edgelord.

Not your country, not your problem. Stay out of the US. We don't need you here and you hate us so fuck off. See how easy that is?

>Road clearance is trivially easy
In giant empty countries maybe. Here a single accident can cause half the country to sit in a traffic jam.

>insurance covers towing and recovery costs
There are other costs too.

they use trademe

In 2017 only stupid people reason by a country basis.
I'm not a citizen of my country or my city, above all I'm a citizen of the world.

Don't you feel particularly stupid posting that on Veeky Forums?

By your logic motorcycles should be banned then. In fact, personal vehicles should be banned for the good of the people. Rail and horse transport were sufficient for Europe, and horses are more dangerous per mile than motorcycles so ban them. Velocipedes should suit your autism.

The US can afford to be as we are. MC losses are trivial here. Your problem is YOUR problem. I don't pretend MY problems are Europroblems. Stay in Europe where it's perfect but don't presume everywhere is the same situation you deal with.

If a single MVA blocks your country, don't brag about how you do business. Your road net is the problem. Here our States are often larger than EU countries. Even massive natural disasters don't block major arteries for very long.

Daily reminder that REAL MOTORCYCLING™ is exclusively low speed control.

Anyone that goes faster than 75mph on a motorcycle is not a real motorcyclist and should. No one should ride any motorcycles with more than 50hp and everyone should wear a textile oversuit, knee pads, neck condom, leg condoms, elbow pads, elbow condoms, helmet and head condom, full elbow length gloves with integrated glove condom, boots, boot condoms, chest protector, chest condom, etc. or you're not a REAL MOTORCYCLIST™ and in a crash your shitty leather and CE padding will explode compared to my impenetrable textile armor that I wear to political rallies and beat people up in.

>Furry
>Suzuki
>Yoshimura
Pottery

thx senpai

>I'm not a citizen of my country or my city, above all I'm a citizen of the world.

I live where I live. Your desire to export tyranny bores me. The only reason to export tyranny is to oppress ME. Fuck off and die soon and painfully.

I'm not your property. Globalists should get the rope. Since you are autistic, I hope you die soon.

First webm my dudes

pls like comment and subscribe

also post underseat storage!!!
I can fit the toolbag, disc lock and a tiny bicycle multitool (allen keys etc) - pretty pathetic

what do you ride

thanks for wasting my time user

>order
>tyranny and oppression
Pffhahaha. This is why the US will never ever be a real country.

I have no problem with you driving a sub 50hp motorcycle with complete safety gear and/or a furrsuit, but don´t force me to do so.

>By your logic motorcycles should be banned then
No, having idiots with no proper experience and training on the road should be banned. Doesn't matter on a bike, in a car, truck. Every one, should have proper training.

In the US traffic jams cause massive economic damages too. You just don't see it. A truck standing still is a truck costing lots and lots of money.

I don't say a accident causes to block it, but it can happen. Happened a few months ago, one truck crashed at a mayor intersection, blocking four highways that meet up there. Took about 2 hours to clear the crash, about 5 hours to get everything going again. We were delayed about 3 hours, holding up the entire project. Our company alone had €330 in damages from just people unable to work. Those costs aren't covered by insurance and they go into the millions.

This. Why does everyone assume that the 16 year old will be doing retarded things at retarded speeds? It could even be argued that as a new rider unfamiliar to a bikes characteristics that a new rider would feel more confident speeding and trying wheelies and shit on a lower powered bike due to added confidence that it cannot reach the same speeds and it is not as heavy.

This all boils down to Europeans intense jealousy that they will never even be able to ride the bike that they want to ride unless doing 13 years of riders licensing and courses and swallowing the queens royal load.

Here in America just because someone doesn't start out on a 50cc weedwacker doesn't mean they don't value safety. Maybe they just really like they type of bike they ride. No one should start out on a liter bike. That doesn't mean no one should ever be able to ride a liter bike without jumping through immense hoops. Being cucked is so immeshed into the common European mans DNA that they cannot understand how people get by making their own choices

Enjoy the haiku I made in 45 seconds, DBT

Riding on one wheel
Dragging knees past the apex
Best felt on liters

>tfw just crested 4k miles
>already looking at new tires
>spark plugs in 3k
>maybe a chain adjustment
>oil change same time as plugs

Actually excited to perform basic maintenance on my shitbike R3

>he doesn't know you can just get your unlimited license without any restrictions here

just came back from the motorcycle expo in Dortmund.

This one looks even better in reality than in pictures

You going to struggle putting tires on yourself or bring it to a shop?

>Let's get rid of all trucks then because they cause accidents sometimes

Your argument is negligible, as car crashes and truck crashes cause way more blockage and lost money for companies. Sure the less people who crash the better and the less morons on liter bikes the less crashes but you royally fuck all the smart normal people who want to enjoy riding the bike that they want. You should be going after the people on their phones and the people who listen to the radio moreso than the motorcycle laws

What you have to do for that unlimited license though I don't want to know about. I'm not into nasty sex with old royalty

Being 24 y/o, that's it.

nice haiku

so you only need high bars and can control a supersport like a naked?

youtube.com/watch?v=eHVdbGQJvYA

do clip ons give an advantage on fast corners?

but that ugly ugly plate holder. like a cancer

There's no such thing an a good looking OEM fender.

Depends, If I have to a pleb I can just put the bike up on stands and take the wheels in. I'll give the tire change myself a shot though, gotta learn somehow.

>tfw my naked has a shit turning radius, takes 2 lanes wide to u-turn
>Air intake goes right through the front forks

the one on my bike is fine. stock

I've never done it, but my step-dad has ridden for ~50 years and says it's way easier to do on a hot day in the sun so the tires and malleable and use lots of lube

Some bikes just have a little bracket that holds the plate that doesn't stick out in any way.

which one doesnt? All bikes got these fenders nowadays.

you are meant to remove them yourself after buying

I guess that's fair ish but I stand by my ignorance.

When I took my msf licensing course they didn't even teach us about engine sizes. Hell the only time I ever dropped a bike was in that course and I passed with flying colors (red white and blue not that gay rainbow shit)

It's how it needs to be. Motorcycling is common but not as common as other places in the world. When I got my license I had zero previous riding experience. Always liked motorcycles but there is no drivers ed for motorcycles. I knew one person with a bike and it was an 1800cc 800 lb cruiser. I would put a new rider on any sport bike over that to learn the crucial slow speed skills you need. You buy the bike you like and learn the characteristics of it. You shouldn't have to wait until you're 24 years old to learn a bike you like

>You shouldn't have to wait until you're 24 years old to learn a bike you like
You also shouldn't have to wait until 21 before you're allowed to drink beer. Or 18 to fuck.

Anybody ever try one of these?