/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

Bulma Edition

The free update will include:

New level cap for your time patroller (up to level 90)!
5 costumes
3 accessories
5 attacks
New world tournament rules
A new option to change the BGM in Battles
Two disappointing Expert Missions

dragonball-videogames.com/DBXV2_survey_US.html

>1.04 patch info
saiyanisland.com/2016/12/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-full-patch-notes-for-version-1-041-05/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT (embed)

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3 (embed)

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed)

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead

Last time on Dragon Ball G!:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LDePUq5fuWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just let me die.

Rate my lore-friendly monkey

I hope you all die horrible premature deaths

First for lewd Freezypops

Buutts

Nice tights

Cute/10

Lima is best waifu.

She's pocket sized

Hiney if ya here I managed to do this with Burning Attack and Trunks' moves, it's the best I've come up with so far, but it requires a stamina break which begs the question why you don't just blast em with a big beam for more damage.

I guess it looks kinda cool though

She's the perfect wife.

Because she can't run.

That is pretty great, and fuck big beams, hit em with another burning slash with a forward cancel. Style on them fools!

Reminder to sit back and have some fun playing with everyone.

this one isn't lewd enough

I want to dismantle Spats!

rude.

>I'm missing dress up time
SHIT

That screenshot is from a few days ago.

That was from like 3 days ago

I'm sure if you ask people will be willing to do it again.

how is this place not dead yet

THAT'S EVEN WORSE

You underestimate our autism

"Soon" the next update will arrive and we will be free of filler arc

Because I like discussing DB stuff, and it helps that Fusions comes out next week

Honestly is the only significant new FEATURE of XV3 is cross-platform play I'd pre-order it in a heartbeat.

#
I want to see more bad guy vs bad guy fights. Like someone comes in to duck up the cell games and cell legit realizes the threat to his own life so everyone teams up with cell. Or some kind of thing where it becomes "lesser of two evils" or something stupid like that.
I'm tired of fighting with these good guy codes in story mode, give me some badman

>Aubah was the one person willing to chill and fight with me on ps4

>Now they've disappeared for good

Feels bad

You missed a couple!

Nah don't worry about it, these are the first 2 i've properly been to in a while cause it's usually quite late for me. Like says, it all starts when one person asks.

?

I haven't gone anywhere. I'll still play when you need me to.

also who are you

It does?

Yo!

#
I'd be completely down with all 3 cacs just getting pissed and beating the shut out of gold and then opening a portal with broly.
BONUS POINTS if they also say fuck it and are in a pocket dimension and decide to summon every villain that has beef with goku (and are all of sound mind, no purple control shit) to fight. BUT then every incarnation of goku gets summoned to fight and it just becomes a huge sprawling battle to kick the shit out of goku and tell him to sit the fuck down.

Then everyone goes home happy because they blew their "fuck up goku" load and goku got a chance to fight everyone and lose.

Even more bonus is there's a cutscene after the credits with your 3 cacs enjoying shwarma.

okay im going back into hiding now, see you guys when DLC2 drops i guess

My dream is that Dimps decides to also release DLC2 on the 14th so I can drown in DB gaming.

But I'm sure it won't be until at least the 20th.

>immediately ruined by pc hackers

The new intro makes me want a multiverse tournament so bad youtube.com/watch?v=LDePUq5fuWA

At the moment, Lima and I could represent Team Xbone (even though I can't fight well on PC due to low frames), Berryl and someone else could represent PS4 and then two PC people would represent their universe. But it'd be rad to have three teams of 10, each playing on our home system.

Nonsense i fought him yesterday he's still around.

Okay, second new feature that would cause me to pre-order in a heartbeat:
Actual anti-cheat and bannings.

>Pomatio and Rechow
PC is the U7 of /dbg/

Oh Berryl, you're adorkable.

Too bad they don't have enough imagination for that. I bet it's going to be the same ending all over again where HEY, IT'S ME, GOKU will just show up to ruin the boss fight and it will end with a kamehameha

>tryhard shitters
pathetic universe 2bh

Just do what Rocket League does and let you choose if you want to play cross-platform

baka they're the universe that led us into this mess

Reminder that there are no pure blooded saiyans in this game since there's no tails for them.
Every tail in the game is a prop, even the modded ones.

who'd you recommend?

No judgements here, give options friend

>I can't get no satisfaction
I like it

Also what is the story behind 17 coming back into relevance? Wasn't he dead? (I'm not up on episodes but seeing him instead of someone else is strange)

Woo time to not improve at all at this unforgiving lag fighter kill me god please woo

No, he was wished back along with the other people Cell killed. He just never did anything.

Lima

17 was brought back to life when they wished back all the people Cell and subsequently Buu killed.

He hasn't shown up in Super just yet

I got annoyed that my character used a flipping Kamehameha! Literally the whole game I went without Kamehameha and that was my cac thing, no kamehame moves or poses what so ever, I didn't even get the base move until I started a new character.
I wish my cac would have used generic cool looking kind wave instead because the Kamehameha broke the record

t. Future deleted universe

I mean he ranged that park and helped with the spirit bomb

Lima's already trying to rep xbox though, there's not enough of her to pass around

So he never did anything.

Well, it wouldn't be too absurd to assume they cut them off

>he stopped doing drawings

Fair point, but it doesn't change the fact that they're props.

>tfw glorious fridge tail

I don't disagree with that

Weird that he never showed up until now, not even as a "hey guys" appearance.

Though I like the thought that he said fuck those people I'm going to be a park Ranger.
Also sucks they couldn't do anything with/ about 16 but can completely make 17 relevant again.

do you ever see any poachers? no? that's what I though

>have to fight Poms and Chow for the safety of PS4verse

COOL. NO PRESSURE OR ANYTHING

I'll take the case of helping to rep xbox with you people!

>implying Chow isn't the PC GoD and Pom isn't the attendant

Anyone on PS4 want to play for a little bit?

...sorry

the other way around, but yes

There were poachers that shot bee! WHERE WAS 17 THEN?! WHERE WAS 17 TO DRY MY TEARS?

>tfw Toriyama said 17's met up with Krillin and 18 and "did not talk about what he had been up to, maybe because he considers such a wholesome lifestyle embarrassing"

i wish he was in Yo Son Goku and his Friends Return

Sorry, Xbro's, we're getting hakai'd

I think those were just normal criminals, who poaches a fucking pet dog?

no

I'll never be good at any video game how about that dbs :'/

:^)

Xbone confirmed for jobbing

you two disappoint me

I can't see this without thinking of Sweetpop failing to do tutorials.

sounds about right

Assholes that deserve worse than what they got

Making you worse at which parts?

>practicing is making you worse

You'll get used to it user. Don't sweat it too much.

I guess I could rep xbox if I really had to.

Pick 10 CaCs to represent each platform for the /dbg/ Universal Survival Arc

>be bad
>practice a little
>feel like you're getting much better
>hang out with /dbg/
>the same people who used to give you trouble are improving exponentially and still stomp you
>can clutch a couple wins but then people start reading into your strategy and start beating you flawlessly
>tfw stuck in an endless cycle of sucking

Xbone probably doesn't even have 10 people...

i really want this.

It's nine different Parsas of varying levels of fatness and Lima.

>someone randomly adds me
>said someone told them I was good
>fight them 10~ times
>won maybe twice

gee I wonder who told them i was good, i sure didnt. they should of told him im too stupid to get good at a shitty game

I wonder if the Switch version will bring us fresh meat around here or will it mostly be the same old people on a different platform. In all honesty launch is looking pretty bleh ARMS won't hold anyone for more than a second and everything else is a joke so XV2 might do pretty well

Oh well. It's just a game, make it fun for yourself, use some banter and fuck around. Dress your character up like an idiot and randomly select some moves to roll with for some matches.
It don't have to be bad.

NOW I'M MAD

When i hit someone 3 times and they dont get stunned and I get stunned in 1 hit I will always feel bad.

>Parsa
>Lima
>Marius
>Syko
>Anemone
>StopWatch
>Celcia
>Galick
>Buuttermilk
>Maiza

>leaving out Jalid
how mean

Who?

Man, I just thought of the first ten that came to mind plus I haven't played with Jalid or Galick, so it was really just who came to mind first

UPS4 Representatives
Snoller
Oden
Aubah
Hiney Ho
Nion
Pumki
Celine
Laciem
Gretski
Rae

You kidding, parsa will sit down somewhere and lima will be mysteriously eliminated