Dueling Network General - /dng/

/ygo/ Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2443
Last thread: Exodia Edition

● DN is dead, long live DB
● Dueling Book is a DN clone, it's currently under maintenance duelingbook.com/frontpage.html
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/

>Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Tyranno's Rage (February 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)

●TCG: Raging Tempest (February 10th)
●TCG: Fusion Enforcers (February 24th)
●TCG: Duelist Saga (March 31st)
●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 13th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP
● Read carefully the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play
● Praise Blaster ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30587033
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30589799
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30590819
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1ST I LOVE FUCKING TIGRESS JESUS CHRIST SHE IS CUUUUUUUUTE

Reminder that you can currently use anything on Checkmate, so bring FTKs, EMEm and DRulers.

So that's fucking why I see some duel with 1800 point starts with someone summoning Library and then using Graceful Charity, Pot of Greed, etc.

I thought there's a new no banlist option in checkmate or something.

That was probably me kek.

Checkmate literally doesn't give a fuck anymore or what?

Lets get this thread started right.

Meta discussion.

What are your secret techs gonna be this format? what are your spicy sides?

HAH

My spicy side is the whole deck

Why no moonmirror?

>6 Barrier

This in monarch sounds fantastic.

I know that when you play true kangs with baobaboon, you're supposed to make invoker and do your rat cancer plays.
But I try to not use zodiacs since they're t0 and will probably get hit once Jewnami stops being useless, so when I play kangs pure with baobaboon I think number 48 is kind of cool when I go 1st and making break sword would be a waste.
The token he summons can protect him from attacks or be tribute fodder for master peace by using Revival, and if he lives to the opponent's next next turn he can do it again.

Because when it comes to pushing for game, I feel Mage Power works a lot better. It ends games a lot quicker, which helps stop potential comebacks. Speaking of this deck, what side should I run? Any recommendations? Plan on taking this to regionals.

>regionals
W-W-What regionals fampai?

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30587033

GOSR, just like always

Go breaking from elsewhere foody white vaccine unknown location.

My Body as a Shield if everyone is running Drancia.

>thinking I'm playing during this cancer format

I didn't play during D R A G O N S, I sure as hell am not playing during R A T format.

Why the fuck was this printed as illegal? It's even worse because Konami changed its activation conditions from both the anime and the manga, they could have nerfed it like Card of Demise if they'd wanted to.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30589799

If you detached Viper from Drancia and it went zero would the conditions get met or it literally has to be somethign that zero your attacks like Reptilianne Naga?

I made it into the Legacy of the Worthless losers bracket with a neos deck I made while I was drunk.

Pots killing out at a teaching knicks rovius hoots.

The latter.

Sorry about the text on the first panel
Not being able to add stroke/shadow on text is awful

desu, dragons was worse than this. At least zoodiacs have a lot of variations, dragons was the same shit over and over again.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30590819

what was the name of that animoo again?

are you guys annoyed to see all the zoodiac spam we are about to embrace full on now at all events.

Spoon lettuce tin tree scoop chestnut vogue seam.

Not really I'm looking foward to how it's gonna end though.

Someone a share a semi decent infernity decklist please, what engine should I be using?

>When you come home from work with a fun deck idea in your head but then immediately realize it would be shit in todays format

at least dragons weren't ugly as hell

the prettiest zodiac isn't even used and the second prettiest is run at, like, 1 or something since the rat she summons can't be xyz material

Who's the chrome dome?

>the prettiest zodiac isn't even used
But she is

master piece

3rd place isn't so bad, it's in the upper half

she but you posted the wrong pic

which idea ?

Imouto Umaru-chan

Retard here. I pirated legacy of the duelist because fuck that DLC. and the one I pirated has steamsmartloader. Where is the save data located because there's no way I'm grinding all the cards out. I found a save file online, but can't find where to place it so the game will find it.

And I also bought the game as well.

>at least dragons weren't ugly as hell

That was the gayest shit so far on 2017 dng

What are some good ways to lower your lifepoints compared to your opponent's without losing advantage? I want to use gimmick puppet ritual

Upstart and Solemn brigade are obvious

Checkmate is kinda fun right now

Too bad nobody is tag dueling.

I miss Lavalval Chain

Hi Empole

>can be used to ritual summon any BLS or "Chaos" ritual monster
>you can banish Dark Magician or Blue-eyes from the grave along with the tribute but the levels have to equal exactly the ritual monster's
>all BLS/Chaos rituals are level 8
>Dark magician is level 7

couldn't Konami have made it so you could banish either BEWD or DM as the entire tribute?
you could've splashed BLS into Dark Magician decks in true yugi fashion

might as well just increase their lifepoints with shit like upstart. Also, if you are playing gimmick puppets you are probably gonna take several blows directly since you will brick constantly anyway.

Stardust Dragon works pretty well, fucks with their Triangle and Drancia.
Otherwise i'll be main-decking chain dissperance and breakthrough skill.

I'm pretty sure the server booted my duel against you twice. What decklist are you running?

Just wait for the Magician of Black Chaos retrain remember when everyone thought we were going to get that

Hey user, post that Doll thing you were playing right before Checkmate DCed as I flipped Magical Explosion. I'll get Emp to post their build.

Destruction in human form

Just my old Shaddoll Clown deck. I haven't updated anything to fuck around with on checkmate now, but I just might rebuild my old 'fun' deck.
That looks like it has an absurd number of potential combos.

If I ever actually get them, yeah. I just threw it together and tossed in anti-ftk shit but then I still get hands like double Triangle, double Messengelato, and HFD. I didn't put any serious thought into it

Do cards shops offer good deals on cards or nah?

Fuck me that Obelisk art is so fucking good, might need to get a copy if it ain't cost much

>he didn't see the movie
lmoa

Pilica is a cute loli. I want to pat her cute little head.

Lolis are for lewding

Are you guys still fucking around on no list checkmate? Go into a tag room.

No they are not.

Anyone?

Up your ass.

Yes they are.

Is simplyunlucky the only yugioh content creator that looks like a decent person. Guys from team dps and even cyberknight have these weird ass looks despite having good looking anime avatars of themselves.

>mkohl's dumb avatar conveniently forgets he's like 300 pounds.

azneyes is pretty hit

dead

Who wins?

Gabriel Dropout

Dark Master can destroy them in an instant while Dark enchanter takes a second, so Dark Master wins.

me

Dark master doesn't have infinite defense, but dark enchanter has infinite attack and defense.

Metalfoes

"we" just went over this bud

They should print some totally bogus material requirements on the M-Heroes, like Clayman + Avian, in addition to all the normal text saying it can only be summoned with Mask Change and cannot be summoned by any other ways, so that Disaster Leo won't be left out.

where did dark law touch you?

wat

Why didn't Zoa get retrained into a machine version of Darkness Metal?

Keith is dead

What's the weirdest deck you guys play? Zoodiac Bujin Ritual Beasts here.

Clown Control

Shapesnatch R5

zarc metalfoe egyptian gods

empowered ninja majespecters

Leave Rata

>sound attribute
Holy shit.

Maybe later.

>Dragonfly still at 1
>Hornet at 1
>Infernity Archfiend still at 1
>BLS at 1