1st for pokken

PlayBlue

is that tifa

is this a fighting game

#FUCKPOKKEN

>The two on the left are fine for Tekken
>The one on the right isn't

???

fast as shit and made for fap loving weirdos, just like anime games. Keep in mind Koihime is also at a bunch of "anime" tournaments despite just being a Street Fighter game. Do you think that the regular guys that play SF would just not care about Koihime being at one of their tournaments despite it being a link/traditional game like they like? Besides, KoF has a bunch of mechanics associated with anime anyway. I'd say it's halfway between SF and GG, what with the counterCDs and long cancel combos, not even mentioning XIII's HD system.

I played bloo today

i play lucky marie of the turbulent wind!

that image is 90% likely to just be his f.s in a weird animation, look at an image of it in dustloop and his hands/general body langauge is the same, just the kick angle looks weird but again stillframe

that image is showing sol/ky new moves and then showing baiken/answer, that's all.

he is a male character. the girl doesn't talk even in story mode using her voice and in general she has no reason to exist. we just can't have an old man character in guilty gear so we gotta shoehorn in some anime pussy in there

you can't play this character in a non braindead way because he's so fucking one dimensional and shitty. he has one gameplan that actually works and the rest of his moves are gimmicks that only work because you don't know the matchup/how easy to blow it up

I would but they finally nerfed hazama aka the only fun character so no thanks

When can I get a new VF?

>he is a male character
It's a mech, it has no gender, it's being controlled by the girl.

This isn't a hard concept to understand.

How has your day been, lads?

I hope Pokken wins because it'll make /r/kappa mad as fuck

is millia a good character for beginners

in the retarded in-universe lore sure

from a design standpoint the character is male. you literally don't see her at all unless you don't skip her long as hell intro/end animations

Real talk, this is going to be the most boring evo ever.

Sure hope they get good games for Evo Japan in the winter because I aint watching this trash

>from a design standpoint
From a design standpoint it's a girl controlling a mech.

>Some people actually thought Pokken would beat out Marvel

play Sol, he teaches fundamentals. then play every characters' arcade story so you've had some time with each of them. it's not as hard as you'd think to get started, you might find you like one of the characters you had no eye for. plus getting experience with every character improves your knowledge of the game vastly and helps a lot.

i dunno but she's not a good sniff for beginners. millia is a much more refined, high iq sniff and requires more knowledge and understanding to fully appreciate.

who's a low iq sniff

Marvel heads aren't prepared for what's gonna hit them

>office lady outfit
Who /dayonemain/ here?

tfw i give up

Elphelt

You have TEN (10) seconds to explain why you aren't playing based Vampire Savior RIGHT NOW!

game for trannies desu

millia is fine if you are already familiar with fighting games

how do i beat bison as urien? especially getting around gimmicky headstomps. i cannot anti air anything he does.

someone post the vsav discord screencap

sasquatch, talbain and rikuo

But like half the pro scene for SF is made up of trannies

Your buying Rev 2 for this secretary right?

>office lady
>not enjoying the sexy russian military outfit
u gay m8?

my buying for stinky baiken!

Dont you like bubbles son, everyone likes bubbles.

>New moves in Rev 2!
>it's a few changed command normals and 3 actually new moves
Why are they so scared to actually mix shit up?
I'm not saying they need to go full retard with the changes coughBLAZBLUEcough but fuck

play sniffssidia

i'm buying it for bedman nerfs

seriously though, if the nerfs stick i might have to drop gg until zappa

>some nignogs actually fell for another gib munny plox scam
Look at those numbers. Both communities would have been way better off having that money for pot bonuses, setups, etc all year around.

Jack is gonna be rad in MVCI

Join the shadows fellow Bedman player.
Seriously though, I don't mind losing the 6H

some of the characters are already seeing significant changes

wait for more location tests to get a better idea of things

and as stated, it's better not to overdo it like BB sometimes does

I'm buying it for Dizzy+May+Venom buffs, a new anime and arcade stories.

I though you were dead user. Glad you are okay.

Sad I managed to start playing and enjoying Bedman just in time for big nerfs. What did Sleepy Boy do to you Pachi? You already fuck over Jam with the last two patches.

I'm not sure what to think of the Axl changes yet.

NINTENBABIES BTFO

Vampires and robots are cool. Cats are not cool.

i dont want to get left behind

6H change is shitty but even as someone who just plays bedman casually the loss of 2K > 5H is one of the shittiest changes i have ever seen in a fighting game. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets changed back though, what a terrible idea

vsav is a capcom game though

S-So um, can we get the better Captain back in Marvel?

a good one

That kinda ruins the point of customization if others can't see it frankly.

So which pro player still play Karin?

me

I feel really bad losing as Urien

Like depression tier

I didnt feel this way when I played him in season 1 but now hes so overbuffed I just feel like a fucking idiot

you're not a pro

>I just feel like a fucking idiot
sfv

6h was mostly for gimmicks and it was nice to have, but the drill nerfs hurt the most and is going to change matchups. the mixup loss of 2k-5h is a downer too, but its a shame they didn't just lower the 2k starter combo damage and call it a day.

zato is nice in xrd but most players i've seen make him look samey. if his optimal per character combos are crazy different then i might be interested, but even in reload i just love zappa gameplay

you're an idiot for playing sfv

no theyre busy trying to avoid getting shaken down by the pc police

I can't and dont want to play anything else but Tekken 7 or MVCI

It isn't a game be supported with money.
What if Capcom Cup expanded to have it be a yearly tournement not just of SFV, but all sorts of Capcom games, from super popular ones like Super Turbo, 3S, and CVS2, but less common ones like Tech Romancer?
Call it like "All Capcom Historical Cup" or something.

>Tekken 7

I will be the best Steve ITT and body literally everyone.

She doesn't even exist for the vast majority of the time. Literally remove her existence form the few things that she's portrayed like feting fingered by Faust or her victory screen with the self destruct and Kum loses nothing.

What did BB do this time?
Is FinalSnek viable yet?

I really hope we can get Zappa soon after story mode and I'm willing to fight the Robo-Ky fans for next returning character slot if we get another one in Rev2.

He will also keep me satisfied until ABA.

Are you this new to not know how crapcum cup started?

>Tekken 7

Watch out Ibuki, daddy might decide he wants younger meat

Is this a reference to something?

Thats not depression, depression is all the forced negativity you see in the threads here.

You're actually in a good spot, use it. Your character is strong so you cant make too many excuses for your shortcomings.
Thats nice, gives you a reason to improve.
Top and high tier isnt guaranteed to win, SFV is well balanced enough to guarantee that.

Basically figure out what your flaws are and keep on improving.
The low tier OS is a terrible crutch.

No, Guilty Gear original.

BB Hood would just blow his head off if he tried anything funny

Is this a "Is this a Jojo reference" reference?

bulleta doesn't need a daddy

>one of the rare days I'm playing super good
>suddenly every opponent is laggy as fuck even though my connexion is great
>no will to play

fucking hell why must my locals be monthly only ?

This is your main for tonight.

Fundamentals is a meme. Every character can teach you fundamentals. Having a projectile doesn't teach you fundamentals. Having an invincible reversal doesn't teach you fundamentals. Those are just tools. Easy tools for beginners to wrap their heads around, but still not fundamentals.

You wanna preach about fundamentals, go play a character with nothing but just normals and blocks.

wow me 2

BB isn't that bad currently, but BBCP Extend made pretty most characters slightly to significantly less fun and added guard cancel overdrive, and while BBCF is an improvement it still suffers from the lingering effects of CP extend. The addition of exceed accel on top of guard cancel overdrive doesn't help either.

STOP

PLAYING

RANKED

does potemkin beat slayer?

if I had to play a furry game I'd want one that was at least kind of interesting art wise like Bloody Roar

Goober please.

Not him but Casuals are literally useless and no one plays lobbies.

There hasn't been any balance changes since Susanoo came out, so he hasn't changed since release.

I agree desu, Chloe's face looks unnatural to me like plastic or something. Even Alisa looks better

They should make casual MM ping only

easily

Play a game with lobbies then.

millia players should start with millia. sol doesn't teach you how to play millia.

Plenty play in lobbies. But they are private.
Get in on that.
Or play ranked because there's nothing wrong with that.

Why does everyone here like lobbies so much

Its so boring playing the same guy all the time

I hate ranked aswell but I hate fighting the same person over and over

to be fair normals and blocks is literally how sol plays neutral in most matchups at a high level.

goobers dont have enough players for ranked so they lash out at SF for having properly populated stuff.