>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy

>Fallout 4
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2
>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links [this shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre war thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

loverslab.com/topic/68016-crazy6987-sex-animation/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21853/?tab=1&navtag=http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/ajax/moddescription/?id=21853&preview=&pUp=1
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10844/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18638/?
latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-calexit-organizers-say-they-ve-opened-1482187671-htmlstory.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/6/california-secession-shows-states-rebelliousness/
latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-road-map-california-secession-20161224-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have you gone on an adventure with your waifu today?

Did you tell her how much you love her, and how happy you are to be with her?

But it does have sex mods.

loverslab.com/topic/68016-crazy6987-sex-animation/

Also anyone who expected to have anything better than this before the game had been out for two years at the minimum, much less expecting anything this soon after SSE became a thing has is only intelligent enough to have managed to have expressed their dumb ass opinion through dumb fucking luck while hitting a keyboard at random.

So are the NCR ever going to rename themselves the NAR or something to include America I stead of just California?

Why would they?

Because if they ever get to the central states or even the east coast it wouldn't make much sense in the entire country being named the New California Republic

You are mistaking the NCR for an effort to recreate the United States , which it really isn't. It's a new country that happened to adopt some old world history to base itself on.

They aren't taking what was once part of other states to reform the union, they're just growing their new country. The USA was only the USA because of a bunch of history shit relating to being colonies and being rather different from one another.

Reasons to ignore 'hurry up and save your son! He's been stolen! Save him now now now now now!' Bonus points for lore reasons that I can work into a roleplay.

Go.

You know whats fucking hilarious?
We might get a real life NCR, California is trying to become a sanctuary state, which basically means it wants independence from America.

Post your characters!

anyone know if this is any good?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21853/?tab=1&navtag=http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/ajax/moddescription/?id=21853&preview=&pUp=1

>Hitler wow edgy wow am I popular?

>playing fallout 4
You guys don't actually do that right?

I do actually, but I go back to 3 every now and then

>not exclusively playing 1, 2 and NV

r8 my landlord

>Voluntarily playing NV

Screen of the day lads. Went for something a little different.

>being alive
>ever

>playing any fallout game

>stop liking what me and my friends don't like
Hiveminds only set society back user, besides NV is shit and fallout 1&2 are far too dated to enjoy.

FO1 is a very unrewarding experience

FO2 is a good game once you get past the constant avalanche of 90s memes and XDDD SO WACKY! shit

>Lost two hours of progress because the bottlecap mine I threw while preparing to take on a radscorpion, well away from any enemies, exploded an inch from my face and instantly killed me

Why does Armorsmith Extended delete the clothes of the Diamond City Security?

Make the game actually difficult so that you can justify building up influence and resources first.

If you can just run in to fight Kellog with a 10mm, two stimpacks and some leather armor what's the fucking point in not immediately beelining there?

Also how do I fix it?

So I was reading about load order for FO4 from this page: nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10844/?

>This has been attributed to Gambit77 the author of Armorsmith Extended and also one of the two authors of the Armor and
Weapon Keywords Community Resource (AWKCR)

______SHARED RESOURCES
______SETTLEMENT BUILDING MODS esms
__________BUG FIXES
________SETTLEMENT BUILDING MODS
________GAMEPLAY TWEAKS
____FOLLOWER TWEAKS
_____AESTHETIC TWEAKS
______SETTLEMENT TWEAKS
______ ITEM SORTING
______BODY REPLACER
________WEAPONS
________ARMOR - CLOTHING
________CRAFTING
______WEAPON MODDING
____ARMOR - CLOTHING MODDING
Armorsmith Extended.esp
all other what have Armorsmith Extended.esp as master

^Legit or placebo? FO4 is much more forgiving than NV load order-wise but I was curious to know if having the right grouping for certain types of mods makes a difference in how smooth the game runs. LOOT just rearranges my plugins all over the place after ordering dependencies.

You can fix it in FO4Edit by getting the FormID of the uniform by pickpocketing it from the naked guards that won't wear 'em or you can use this nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18638/? if you're lazy like me.

Thanks m8

Anyone have SS of the new texture pack?

>Curie keeps asking about a romance when she knows I belong to Cait
*autistic screeching*

Piper does this too

Is everyone in the commonwealth an adulterer?

I have it on Survival. Thats the point. I CAN'T do that, but the game expects me to.

In NV the game makes you chase Benny from Goodsprings to The Strip going through towns logically. In F4 you pop out the Vault, get directed to the Minutemen then Mama Murphy just says 'yeah Diamond City see ya'. Then you take a small detour from Diamond to save Nick then its straight to Kellogg. There's no 'I have no clue a, best to explore on my own'.

It's placebo. Don't trust anyone except LOOT

>being monogamous in a post apocalyptic wasteland

I read that in Danny Devito's voice. I never realized I wanted a dog with his voice until now.

See, I heard Seth MacFarlane. I haven't watched Family Guy or any of its bastard children in about 5 years, but there you go.

>Donny essentially starts a real life legion with far more power at its disposal

I GOT SPURS

>tfw I played NV with a mouse with a middle button that never clicked right, and didn't find out that you could move the camera with it until just last month
Closest thing I have is the outfit I wore during a playthrough last... September according to the filename. Fucking weapon isn't even the EVE version for some reason.

Please tell me that's not true. I don't want to be in this blue state hellhole if that happens.

I heard it in Stephen Russell's voice

Barf from Space Balls.

I haven't seen that movie in years.

Oh its happening, Trump threatened to remove all goverment funding for california if they go through with it. Which means they'll do it to prove a point, and regret it sorely later.

Anyone remember the old rumors surrounding FONV saying there'd be like multiple options for character backgrounds and you could play a prologue for each?

Like in one you're a chinese saboteur raiding hoover dam pre-war and then you're a ghoul in the main game?

>Please tell me that's not true
latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-calexit-organizers-say-they-ve-opened-1482187671-htmlstory.html

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/6/california-secession-shows-states-rebelliousness/

latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-road-map-california-secession-20161224-story.html

I can't wait till you useless fucks are out of the US, and begging us to help you financially

I keked too hard, help pls

holy shit i wasn't expecting to ACTUALLY find the kind of thread i was looking for

you must be new to Veeky Forums. Don't let the door hit you in the ass when you run back to /v/

No, but I remember how Todd lies about everything, so I believe you

i wonder how much traffic this board gets.
also i don't usually browse many boards, just your usual casual fag that comes in every x amount of time

Damn dirty commies trying to help refugees from war-torn countries all terrorist muzzies i say

polygamy is a thing in the commonwealth.

Also
>liking cait

CA accounts for 20% of the homeless population in the US. Maybe they should fix that first

Isn't California one of the states that gives more money to the government than it receives from it?

Technically. It's hard to calculate the value of things like easy transportation between states and the defense of US military, etc.

Yeah those poor refugees need help.

>refugees from war-torn countries
Well I'm not them so without appealing to post-christian religious thought (equality/equal value of all human life in the eyes of god) you cannot summon a moral imperative for why we should let them in and I can list many practical imperatives for why we shouldn't... soooo.... Either join a church so we can all laugh at your woooo~y spiritualism or get out of my face.

Is it even possible to choose a specific texture for a mesh in OS without it crashing? I've got some armor that I guess is using the plugin to change the texture used, and even though that texture is listed when I view it in nifskope, it won't fucking display it.

Is there any way to remove things from the level lists?

Which war torn country is that?

Oakland CA

>People are suffering in America so we can't take in any refugees at all

i'd like an aggressive bitch turned decent to be dominated by

Objectively incorrect.

Group preference is, in a word, evolution. Yes.
Anti-scientific creationism to imply something other than the natural order.

She's an aggressive bitch turned to a clean agressive bitch who won't let you have any fun.

Also dominating and molding the inexperienced and/or innocent Piper and Curie as the sexually experienced older milf turned wasteland badass that is Nora is the objectively best taste.

So I gave a park to a gang I don't want to support in the long run in Nuka World. What happens to it after power play?

I have no real interest in arguing with someone who takes stock in Darwinist values.

If you give any gang less than you give the other gangs that gang revolts and you wipe them out

You'll have to clear it out afterwards and then reassign it i think.

>Darwinist values.
You mean evolution, and science? AKA the real world

well technically nora is the only choice but again that depends on you as a person and not you as nate

Unnecessary cruelty is unnecessary cruelty.

Not taking care of your own people but trying to take care of the rest of the world is unnecessary cruelty

Fuck, that's hot. Shota Piper/Curie mods when?

Yes, most people have no real interest in inevitable and implacable defeat. Superstition always cedes ground to empiricism. But, since this is a fallout thread I'll let you duck out, however the next time you're chuckling at bible-thumpers talking about how dinosaur bones were hidden by satan to test their faith in the 6,000 year old earth... Do so with some self-awareness that there are those who chuckle at YOUR baseless dogmas.

>Absent minded do gooder that feels compelled to walk every old lady across the street and help every cat out of a tree. Enslaved Synths?! Not on your watch! Raiders harrasing farmers?! Not today, ner-do-wells! Crime in Goodneighbor?! Not if the Silver Shroud has anything to say about it! Your son is still your number one priority, but you have to help anyone you can in this crazy, crazy world.

>Your son is gone. But its not so much that you are ignoring the problem as it is you like being angry at something. You have a chip on your shoulder and you like it that way. Fuck your sun, fuck the Institute, fuck the raiders, fuck the Minutecucks. Fuck 'em all. The rules don't apply, so time to apply a bat to someone's skull.

>It's hopeless. You love your kid yeah, but with Nora/Nate gone...what's the point? You loved your partner more than you did your kid. It's a sad fact but there it is. Now...maybe it's time to move on. If you find him you find him, but maybe you need to let yourself love again...

>Just finish the fucking main quest. It takes like...an hour you lazy fuck.

I think you are looking for the word loli.

Also you don't need age and experience gap that extreme for it to be exceptionally good taste.
I'm not sure if I'm just tired, but I can't make sense out of your fucking post.

/ss/>yuri

i could've phrased that so much better but i didn't bother

/ll/ > /ss/

Cus /ss/ is for plebeians.

>Morality and a desire to see that as many people have safe, good lives as possible is baseless superstitious dogma
>tribalism and cold, sociopathic decisionmaking will win out in the end! You know I'm right.

aight

Nice.
I was wondering about AFTER that. Say I gave the Disciples Kiddie Kingdom, they revolt and I dicksmash them.

What then?

Well I am devoted to Cait. You might say I'm, old fashioned. Literally.

ayyy

The collar's not just for show :^)
She's my Master!

You go to the settlement and kick their butts, then reassign it.

I know the main quest doesn't take long but I don't want to be the guy who shows up in full T-60 to fix a pump at a quarry.

Equally I don't want to be a housewife who bumbles her way into being a Sentinel for the BoS within a week (awake time) of taking out the trash in 2077.

If it's difficulty you want there is a mod that makes the game really hard. I just can't remember the name of it right now

>I am devoted to Cait
Cait isn't real m8

Tell the guy at the Quarry to go fuck himself. You destroyed the Institute, that little prick can go suck off a Deathclaw. You don't have to do EVERY quest, especially when it's in character not to do it.

Admittedly the Housewife thing is a little harder. I just wish they made her a cop, or and EMS, or SOMETHING useful. A fucking Lawyer? Really? At that point the game should have only had a male option, since a soldier in an infantry unit presumably knows how to take care of business.

There is a mod that lets you make Nora a veteran too. Also a mod that lets you skip over the bullshit of being Nate/Nora.

That or just ignore what the game says about you being a lawyer and come up with whatever you want for a backstory. Not like anything but you being pre-war is relevant at all.

My husband is a Ranger, and taught me me lots of survival skills over the years, so it's not that far fetched that Nate would have done that with Nora too

why must you hurt us

One of the biggest things with FO4 is knowing how to pace yourself so you don't blow through all the content.

Another good motivation is that you want to be able to have all the resources in the wasteland at your disposal, you want to rack up as much power before you knock on Hell's Gate as possible. This means, first and foremost, making friends. Minutemen, Brotherhood, Railroad, shoot maybe even the folks up in Farharbor or those Raiders up in Nuka World. From everything you know, the Institute has powers ordering on black magic. You need all the guns you can get.

To belief that you can apply this to every single group with no cultural or genetic differences is the dogma. You cannot take a syriac musselman or rwandan tribal and plop them in anytown USA and it work out well. This lack of congruity with facts actually leads to you being trapped in an outcome antithetical to your desires. Detroit became filled with africans and is now becoming a little africa.
Slave morality is simply defined as "intention before results", that if you had the best of intentions in throwing somebody into a burning pit then you are good. That if you "coldly" pulled somebody out of the pit without thinking the happyright doubleplusgood things about them that you are evil. (ie: helping somebody you recognise as having genetic propensities to aggression and low intelligence eugenically better themselves)

So long as this is how you calibrate your morality you will accomplish little that is ultimately moral.

>Rangers
>Fags

Figures. What Bat?

2nd, at Lewis right now. Not a fag

So I can't edit my robots or build structures in the workshop.

The Robot workbench settings are all shifted so Torso is in Legs, legs in arms etc and certain selections not even available. The structures tab isn't even available. What mod is causing this? And if none, what can be done?

Tits or gtfo, london, no girls on the Internet, etc etc