/ksg/- Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3260

Still Lilly's birthday edition!

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version): pastebin.com/weL41ehu
Chess Play/Ladder Info and more: pastebin.com/ST2512G8
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w2dr3G2L1eM
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/136973923/#137127727
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

happy bday lilly

i've got a mug of hot chocolate and im feeling comfy
hope you've all had a good day so far!

Happy Birthday, beautiful girl.

Lilly!

I think our thoughts align more than you think.
But I do think I need a reminder about now.
You might not be that shit of a tripfag that I initially thought.

Fuck off.

I'm a rather new tripfag and I only finished the game two weeks ago, if we're excluding the Alpha route(s)

I only want to be nice around here :)

Lilly!

how are you dealing with katawa dick syndrome, newbie?

Lilly!

Welcome home.

Lilly!

my nigga has KS maybe inspired you to do something creative irl yet?

Hah, I just started coming here two weeks ago, as well.

Well then... I think it has been almost 9 months since I was last here. I miss much?

Happy birthday Lilly.

Also, am I the only one who swears the Führereid to Lilly every year on her birthday?

Rather well my dude, haven't jacked off once.
After playing KS I got super depressed for about a week or two. I mean, I still am, but I'm just kind of ignoring it. I know that's never done anyone good but I have no choice but to fake it till I make it here.

To deal with it though I started writing as a hobby rather than for school. I've always been exceptional in my essays and every poetry unit in my English class I would make my teachers cry. First I was writing my depressed thoughts, then I got a story idea from this random image I saw, so I started writing it. I've paused to learn some KS songs on the piano, and I've got Wiosna, Breathlessly, and Friendship down so far.

I want to learn Jitter but fuck if my hands could move that fast. I'm still gonna try though. Coping through playing piano helped me a lot after I played Undertale (I hadn't cried for like 5 years before playing that game, it seems as if my crying only comes in 4-5 year intervals. I somehow didn't cry once while playing KS, even though I felt the tears in my throat at least 5 times in pretty much every route (only once in Shizune's, because of Misha, too) but I really want to cry, so I think I'll play it again to see if it works.

Crying always makes me feel better. I just wish I had someone to cry with. That always helps.

that's pretty cool man. I also do well in poetry and am my literature teacher's favorite student but I've yet to pick up on doing anything KS related. Even though KS made me interested in a lot of new stuff, like picking up painting again, I still didn't do anything noteworthy that relates to KS which is a shame, I realize now.
Speaking of crying, as far as I'm concerned you can cry on here as much as you want. Hopefully my shoulder or anyone else's here is enough for all your troubles to leave you for a while.
I'd prefer to be a smile buddy rather than a cry buddy though.

Oh I'll be smiling every time I'm here. You guys make me happy.

I love you Lilly!
Happy birthday!

I'm glad it's that way, though don't allow this place to be your only source of smiling!

Of course it isn't! I smile time to time in real life, too. Like when school's dismissed, or I'm playing piano, or I'm writing, or I'm drinking hot chocolate. I love hot chocolate.

Incompetent virgin pussies doing literally nothing and whining about how their life is so horrible.

No. It is literally exactly the same as it was nine months ago. It will probably be the same nine years from now: A group of 5-7 faggots tell each other good morning and how much they love each other and how special they all are.''''''''''''''''''special''''''''''''''''''''' While a second group of 5-7 amorphous blobs of disevolved protoplasm reflexively smack their tendrils onto the keyboard to spell 'Hanako best girl'.

So be it.

Hey, 2013.
How are you today?

which r u?

I SAID BE NICE

We missed you too, user :)
Here's a precious Hanako since you miss her so much!

i audibly keked, gg

2013 or Patient obviously.

And back to nice stuff, for Mish and good morning /ksg/

don't cut yourself on that edge, friendo

Okay, I'll bump with some discussion

How did you find Katawa Shoujo?

I don't remember where exactly I first heard of it, but I know I downloaded it about a year before I tried it. I was in some thread shilling weeb shit when KS got brought up and I finally decided to give it a shot.

And here we are.

I don't remember when I first heard about it, either here or something like rocketnews. I remember when the demo came out.. I got the manly picnic. It's the only ending I haven't redone in the final game.

G'morning, pol-dood!

I had heard about it on /b/ when it came out but ignored it because cripple hentai is weird, you sick fucks.
Fast forward to last year I had just got over a vidya binge and was looking for something else and /ksg/ was on Veeky Forums's front page. Came in and asked what I was in for, 5 minutes later I was already shitposting waifu.
Came back the next day and declared Lilly best girl (I hadn't even played Lilly's route by that stage.)

Now I'm here, almost a year later.

a ks/b/ thread had this screenshot as the op. i was intrigued by the image, clicked, read about the game in the op, researched it a bit, downloaded at 3:30 am, and didn't get to sleep until 11:30 that morning. the rest is history

That's not the background story I expected to read.

What emotion is this face meant to convey?

I really just want to make love to Lilly and get her pregnant.

The thought of it both makes my dick hard and my heart go doki doki

youtube.com/watch?v=w2dr3G2L1eM

The picture of Kenji with a M1 helmet intrigued me.

Then I played the game and swore an oath to protect that smile.

I think I've been lurking some /b/ and /a/ on a post-breakup depression back then, and somehow stumbled upon someone mentioning this thing. I only remember I really wanted to feel something back then and people told me it will make me feel, so I came here for a moment, got told to get the fuck out before I see any spoilers, popped it on a tablet and played along.

Good morning kiwi!

What had you expected?

Happy Birthday, Lilly.

I just never would have suspected Kiwi made it here so naturally.

Serious question. What do you do with the card afterwards?

cum on it

HOWWIE BAFDAY, WIWIE!

What I want is someone like Lilly in my life. No, she doesn't have to be blind, but even if she were I'd love her until the day I die.

I don't know what I have to do to get that, though. I don't look TOO bad, but because I'm Persian I'm hairy as fuck and I'm afraid I'll look like some terrorist by the age of 21, maybe later.

If someone gave me a direct route to how I can find someone like Lilly, I'd drop everything in my hands and instantly go to work. I'd climb a damn mountain even with my fucked up legs.

Though I'm so lonely I'd probably do the same for anyone who cared about my existence. I'm glad that at the very least I have you guys.

I keep it for a while and then let it go.

I just got a Lilly pillow and swore myself to her for the rest of my life, going full waifu in the process.

I'm waiting for technology to advance in VR and AR technology so I can feel closer to her.

Real girls are shit user, 2D is the way to go.

And how are you feeling?

Would you have preferred something along the lines of "I had a vision one evening, God spoke to me and said 'Child, a great evil is coming unto a character in a visual novel. She is one of our flock and you must guard her with your life against these evils.' And then one day later Undertaker release the first chapter of HLML.

I even found where it all began.
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/136973923/#137127727

Fellow Lilly Daki owner here.

VR/AR will be there soon. Check out what Magic Leap has demoed.

>And how are you feeling?
About what?

In general.
Kidneys
Tongue
Emotionally

Not in pain since monday I think? Knocking on wood though, hoping it lasts
Same shit, still coated.
Weird. Somehow keeping together though.
And hella sleepy

hey user
what it's like to see this and feel nothing?

>Lilly Daki
Mein gott, such a thing exists?

Okay I'm torn on whether I should start doing Lilly's route right now (Too late to be able to finish it before her birthday ends, with at least enjoying the ride) or if I should do my homework and keep Lilly's route for tomorrow

This game.

It seems like I go months without thinking about it, till its completely gone.

Then I hear the soft thrums of an invisble melody in my head. Wionsa dancing around and filling my head of memories that seem like an entire lifetime ago.

Vividly watching a race and seeing a blonde head dart into first. A moment later mixing paints and staring at a wall with an auburn mop. Maybe helping a mute saphire build stalls for a festival. Or the cloudy-eyed temptress with words like silk.

I have moments when I am alone and overwhelmed but a sort of senory overload of emotion and I have to forcably pull myself back into the chair I'm sitting in and remember who I am.

Though when it comes down to it, the after image of this game is still burned into a part of my mind in a cosy little spot that I haven't needed in a long time. And if it ever gets dark again I know where to find a little music box to comfort me.

Lilly!!

I'm working on it, I swear! I'll have it done by midnight in Hawaii lol

Do your homework. Lilly's route can last you to Valentine's Day anyway.

Homework. Trust me, don't fuck around with schoolwork. She would understand.

>I have moments when I am alone and overwhelmed but a sort of senory overload of emotion and I have to forcably pull myself back into the chair I'm sitting in and remember who I am.

I think I actual experienced something very similar.

>Last year.
>Working at museum.
>Shutting doors for theater we have there.
>Two sets of doors, a small room between the two, gets dark as fuck when the film starts.
>Tired as fuck, emotionally and physically, haven't slept well in days.
>Close eyes, lean head against inner door.
>For some reason think of KS, more specifically Lilly.
>Imagine doing what I am doing, but holding her between me and the door. Just kinda holding eachother.
>After a moment, begin to feel some sort of pressure against my front, like there is something there.
>Alarm bells in head go off like crazy and open eyes.
>Nothing.
>Never experienced the same thing again.

Fuck, forgot to hit the second set of numbers for

I guess you're right. Should be a quick thing to finish either way, hopefully I'll be able to finish it and get to Act 2 by the end of the night.

You know, though, with all the emotions that have come from this game, I'm awfully surprised not many people know about it. I know it probably caused a slight commotion back when it was released but it's really just known to the VN community, and not even by everyone in it, either.

Is there a way for it to become more popular, guys? I mean, as much as I'd rather have just a small, nice community, I think people deserve to learn the many lessons taught by this game.

I've recommended it to two friends, but that's about all I can do, I don't have many weeb friends and this is about as far as I've gone (and plan on going desu) with anime/anything anime related.

>a slight commotion

For the most part I've just told friends who play it and tell their friends, and so forth.

Have not yet converted the first friend I told into a lillybro, but one day. One day..

wellshitidunno

I was young back then didn't know about this stuff at all

Was it popular? Or no? I mean, 3260 General threads on Veeky Forums is telling me it at least was a bit popular but ehhh

awww, it reminds me of an old soviet painting I saw in a museum

Nth for a happy Hana!

Wew this took some time.

It's so big I had to edit it down to a postable size lol

Very nice.

Very lovely!

So it is done hm? Showing it to her now or in a couple days?

Undie, this is amazing!!!

it should. it's a mediocre soviet-based visual novel. neat premise with a lot of potential, but subpar execution i thought

It'll be on Valentine's day! :D I gotta find a print shop, have them print it out as an 11 * 8.5, find a frame, and that'll be my gift to her along with a little note :)

Thanks! That was my Rtil commission, and he just finished it. This is like half of the size of the full image, but it's too big to post here hahaha

>you will never """""""""""""" unintentionally"""""""""""""" call out Lilly's while fucking Hanako

Thank you, very much.

I'll admit, I thought of that myself once and figured it was kind of surprising that it didn't also get put in her route as part of the subversion. I guess nobody on the dev team thought of it.

It just seems like a nice? way to remind her that you clearly had better options but decided to settle instead and also keep her self esteem down.

Given the choose between the two, I like Lilly more than Hanako. Hanako though seems like the better choice since she would be easy to control/manipulate.

Bullying is the purest form of love after all.

>with a little note
>her face when
Huehuehue

Don't want to be a negative nancy, but this pairing makes fuck all sense. More OC is good though.

It's not supposed to make sense to you lol. It's a specific gift for a specific person!

My gf loves Ulquiorra, and I love Lilly, so I thought it'd make a good V-day gift!

How did you know the note was going to contain a set of panties!

Sleepy times soon

>set of panties
>in the butt
Now that is not something I would expect of you

She looks sad for sleep
Holy hell though, that chest!

You don't know me, you don't know my life story!

You do know I'm a chick, right?

anyone here have that mspaint comic that was made before KS was released about jerking on hanako's scars and something involving poop

We all are, aren't we?

happy birthday Lilly

>the anime character I want to fuck
>and the anime character my gf wants to fuck
This is weird right? It isn't just me that thinks this is weird right?

hahahahaha!!!!!

kinda cold out

goes with the territory around here. at least they're not fucking fat

Jesus what is that waistline?

Every time you post this I am brought a little closer to a heart attack.

Those are some serious sweater puppies.

>at least they're not fucking fat
...are you talking about the characters or the people that want to fuck them?

I'm sorry if I'm out of touch I don't come here very often.

Is she going full commando?

the characters. fat characters are undertaker's thing

she doesn't know her high beams are on. because, you know, she can't detect light.

So it's cold outside hm? She looks like she could key a car with her nips

>This is weird right
We are on a taiwanese woodcarving internet-talk-place having over 3k threads about fucking crippled girls and you find THAT weird?

Dammit how am I supposed to fool you if you don't take bait! >:(

I don't want to fuck Lilly! Lol don't get me wrong, I'm sure she'd be great, but I kind of like to sleep with the third dimension. And I don't think (?) that she wants to fuck him lol. They're just our two favorite characters.

We'll get you there, some day!
He's referencing my enjoyment of overweight Lillys lol.