>Matarcycle Erganamics Simulatar
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:

>Webbums with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rxRu2C3nWDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for no one's going to buy your grom, we're just laughing at you for buying it in the first place

First for Triumph!

Those things sound killer. I think I'd rather have a BMW r1200c or 1150c or whatever it is.

I'm so excited! I'm finally getting my first bike, pic related.

Where the fuck can I buy Daytona boots at a good price?

I'm interested in the Clubman model but I can't find my size, 42, anywhere in decent colors (read black/gray), only in red.

Do I just buy the model without the sliders? It's identical.

Confirmed for cruisers are sexual

they're expensive boots you nigger

have you looked at the german sites? louis-moto, fc-moto?

I agree

So I am 99% certain that I have all of max wrist's passwords, lol. There's really nothing worth doing so I'm probably just going to tell him and hopefully get a free sticker out of it

Yeee

Honda is the Harley of Japan.

I covet my father's fleet

Of course I have, nigger, it seems like they're a new product but almost all the sizes are already out of stock. I could only find the red one for the size 42 on fc-moto.
Less than €200 isn't that much.

>Used to be good
>Just sells off their old reputation now
checks out

True. Vfr800 is still a good tho

Isn't coveting a sin for Christians?

>Porsche

Lmao no it's not. Literally a pigfat turd.

are you that same weirdo who was trying to doxx joeymac420? and what is your deal?

I though dbt exposed him as a jude a while ago

Ayyy

Nah I don't know who the fuck that retard is. He just slipped up during one of his live streams which is how I have the info. Imma do the right thing and let him know though

>Christian

Its pretty fun, but I'd rather have a 993.

Muh dick

Lol at that sexy ginger beast.

How's life on the scout end

Or jews. I'm sure they can't covet either, besides foreskin

Your dad has trash taste

Its noice, weather has been awesome, so between tooling around on my unregistered harley and my scout ive been on my bikes every day for a week.

Stop posting pseudo bikes and faggot cars.

Has the DRZ shitposting gone down, haven't been here in like 2 weeks

Anyone?

no

I enjoy it and he's happy.

Probably not
>Covering foreskin
Go ask for boipucci somewhere else.

>t. Nobike

So jelly. I get off my hitch wed hopefully and wanna make a run up to the mountains if the weather's not complete shit

She doesn't say that in the original.
Why watch dubs?
You wish. No cruiser for sure.

rate my bearing

By the way I'm riding it home

>he's happy

Tell your dad I hate him

K

>tell your dad I'm a jealous poor kid on the internet

Ftfy

UPDATE THE FUCKING MAP YOU LAZY PIECE OF SHIT

what the FUCK is a 'performance oil filter'?

>mfw friend has to downshift to 2nd gear to do a wheelie on his DRZ

>Mfw I can 12 'o' clock my TE511 in 5'th gear

>people tire warmers on a street tires on a street legal 300 at a track day
What the fuck

Like shit putting the tire warmers on increases the value of the bike by 15%

no you can't

If the revs are absolutely perfect and I don't have any gas in tank and I pull just right on the bars.

Yeah I can.

please

>street triple needs new tyre
>xr needs 2 tyres and rego is due
>clutch on shitbike is ded

shit's expensive doods

Fuck yea, post yer Triumphs.

What bike is this?

By the one that the dumb nigger on here bought and can't get rid of.

dt175

That rear suspension looks weird for a scrambler

cyclecruza knows about 12 o clock

youtube.com/watch?v=rxRu2C3nWDQ

So I might be getting a motorcycle with carburetors for a multitude of reasons.

The fuel injector fanboys are telling me that I will die from constant tuning and maintenance. Is it really that bad?

The carb fanboys say that tuning becomes second thought eventually (like learning stick).

*second nature

that's yamaha's "DeCarbon" system. the shock lives in the frame backbone, and is bolted to the steering head.

You generally don't tune carbs, unless you do something stupid like K&N air filters.

But when you do tune, you buy $1 jets instead of a $600 Poweer Commander.

Like, fuel injector guys tell me that you have to constantly touch on the carb everytime there are barometric pressure and temperature differences, while in FI, the computer "does it for you."

fuk dats nice

No. Not true. The carb works on engine vacuum and the venturi effect. The only way you would need to change anything would be a massive change in altitude, or if you went to aftermarket intake or exhaust. They you would have to disassemble and re-jet. They need to be synchronized occasionally, but you have to do that to injected bikes too, so it's a wash.

you will be fine. honestly its not that bad unless you plan on doing huge altitude changes.

>bike doesn't kick into first gear from neutral unless I shimmy it forward a bit

This is annoying and now I just stay in first and hold the clutch in at stoplights.

That's what you should be doing anyway, family. That and scanning your mirrors.

But that's what you should do unless you plan on shimmying out of the way of incoming cars.

Much thanks! Last question. How often does your carburetor "gum up?" Does using fuel stabilizers during storage (not riding during winters) help prevent this?

Or, do people just drain their motorcycles dry during wintertime?

Thanks again.

lots of my bikes do that from time to time. just blip the throttle a little when shifting it into 1st.

the "CV" carb put an end to altitude induced jet changes. They were invented in the fiftes, I think, and by 1980 CV carbs were pretty much all you saw on Motorcycles.

do you live in the USA cause the ethanol is fucking destructive on bike carbs.

aside from that i just would start mine up once a week for a couple minutes then turn it off. found it easier then draining the bowls or adding stuff to the gas. but our winters are little wild. 72F one day 32F 2 days later.

Damn, I must've been talking to uninformed Boomers or idiots then.

I drain the carbs if it's going to sit. How hard that is depends on the bike.

The additives seem to work for people, though.

Yep. Ethanol country. I searched online for places in America that sell pure gasoline and they are quite sporadic.

Millennials? They may have never seen a carb.

Additives do help, but nothing beats riding it. If I know it's not going to be out for a couple of month's I'll completely drain the fuel system. They do not like to sit for long periods, and the tiny little jets and passages can easily clog with varnish if left too long.

Also, if you do let one sit, don't be discouraged if it runs like shit the first time you start it. Get it on the road and ride it for a while, and most of the crap will clear itself out,

almost true.

lots of fast trail bikes still use slide carbs however if they're set up reasonably well you can go through fairly large altitude changes without much in the way of ill effects.
slides generally are better for power, cv are good for never needing adjustment

I'll probably just ride it then. I ride my bicycle during snowstorms so I'm probably not going to be a "summertime only" rider.

Thanks everyone in this thread. Very helpful.

>Hey check out this awesome deal on this motorcycle it's only $4,1299 compared to the newer model which is $5,999

Whoa nice lets go over the paperwork

>OK friendo the calculations are all done the final OTD price is $5,300

Tax, tags, and title. Welcome to adulthood user.

double dubs of truth

I want off the ride

Yeah and the new model OTD would be well over $7000.

Also between MSRP and OTD is where the dealership has the best chance to jew you so it's where you also stand to gain by keeping them from jewing you, as long as you aren't an I REFUSE TO PAY ANYTHING BUT THE STICKER PRICE autistic spaz.

Brand new rider here. Am I supposed to feel this retarded at first?

Check'd.

$1,600 in fees they can go fucking OD on vitamin gummies.

The cherry on top was him telling me the $300 promo bonus bucks was being used to lower the price of the bike.

Fuck that noise

some people never stop being retarded, just look for tripcodes and you'll find those poor souls.

Yes. Should wear off in about 3,000 miles, at which point you may become complacent and kill yourself. Remain aware.

>dealerships

>baird origin story
kek

Which can all be lowered except the tax no matter what bullshit they tell you.

I want to know what bike it is though

thanks lads I'll keep at it until I die or start tripfagging I may be retarded but I do enjoy it so far

My fave stealership trick is the one where they try to charge $500 to fill out THEIR paperwork in selling the bike. "Doc preperation fee" or some such. It's the cost of doing business, and they want you to pay...

I've only two bikes new from a dealer, both times the dealer tool the charge out when I told him it was a deal breaker

Yeah when I bought my car from the dealership, I negotiated the price 2k down and started filling out paperwork.

They wanted me to pay some $300 bullshit dealership fee. They said it's non-negotiable and changed their minds when I was walking out the door because I'm not some cuck faggot.

Dealerships are scum of the earth, never go through them if you don't have to.

>tfw no daytona

i just find the value of the bike i want, get the money up and find a bike near the cost , then jew them down to right at value and if they dont budge walk. i got my last bike down to $8063 OTD, told them to knock off the 83 and we were golden, they said no... i only wanted to spend 8k so i proceeded to be a petulant child and made them give me about 600 in helmets tires and service instead of the $83 off.

You're still going to pay more for a bike from a dealership than a private sale. Unless you're buying new there's really no reason.