Recently I discovered Black Ice actually smelled nice and went here to share my happiness...

recently I discovered Black Ice actually smelled nice and went here to share my happiness, but then some asshole remarked that it smelled like cheap nigger cologne and growing up in a black high school I realized he was completely right. Thanks alot faggot

air freshener thread

Its my favorite desu, but every smoke shop I've been in smells like it

FRESH

Sounds like that guy couldn't deal

>tfw I feel for the black ice meme
It was way too fucking strong. I only had it in there for 4 hours and it took weeks to get my car back to a neutral smell.

>get black ice to remove nasty previous owner deodorant stank
>turns out they smell exactly similar

Around here, people who believe #Black Lives Matter will use the black ice air fresheners in their car.

>not using the superior avocado scent

I did not know this existed

>not using JDM squash
>ever

>can't deal

I feel as if that smells nasty desu

Black Ice is the ruler of all Air Freshners, except for the cherry air freshener that comes in a little can that shit smells fuckin dank

Dude, you couldn't handle the FRESH™

>Black Ice is the ruler of all Air Freshners

>Be me
>Decide it's not FRESH™ enough
>Spray with more FRESH™
>Not sure if I can deal

It smells pretty good, but barely smells like avocados anyways

This shit smells fucking terrible. Why would people lie to me so that I would buy it?

you idiot you use ozmium to remove stanks

niggas what's the point then

This is all any true Veeky Forumstist needs

I honestly don't know user
all in the name of fresh

I used to love the pine scent but when I bought it recently I think it smells like shit. Did they change the formula or something?

What does this actually smell like?

>not using Xtra strength
fuck outta here with dat weak shit

I'm coughing and my eyes are watering just looking at this pic

Woah I'll take 3

>couldnt deal
keep dealin

Sort of like fruity bubblegum. Shit lasts forever too, if you stuff it under the seat. Only downside is that it's several times more expensive than meme ice.

I saw it on the password jdm website forever ago and have always wanted to smell it to see if it's worth the jdm tax

>NOT VANILLAROMA

>tfw i get into my trucc and am assaulted by delicious vanilla scent

u niggas think u hard

This one always reminds me of a 1996 Pontiac Grand Am

> No lie, this is the adult black Ice

Can confirm

which supercheap auto is that

I use pantsu from robustsama they smell cute

Phresh

I wanted something that was contained so it didn't fuck up interior carpet/dash if it touched it, so i bought one of these, was pleasantly surprised, you can adjust how open the vents are and it's lasted me 6 months now, can still smell it if you get close to the windows

>not getting the GOAT pic related
>putting on your jacket after a long day at work and smelling the scent of your car hyping you up for some hooning on your way home

Plebians, all of you.

>ruining your AC system
No thanks

What did he mean by this?

I personally use Real Steel, it smells very good, I don't know how to describe it though, definitely recommend.

Absolutely disgusting. Do you smoke?

I'm assuming he means the problem my brother has with these. The clip is impossible to remove from the vents

No. Why do you ask?

Depends on the vent.

Well they are a permanent fixture in my brother's civic's vents

#BlackIceMatters

>Bought black ice on my lunch break
>Hung it up in my car before I went in to work
I'm going to find out if I can deal when I get back in my car today. Wish me luck.

>only being Fresh on the go and not 24/7

I like my little trees
R A R E
A
R
E

Holy shit that's aesthetic

Yup...the "asshole" is right. I worked in an auto parts store for a few months when times were rough, the only people that bought that black ice shit were niggers, hookers, meth heads, and teenage boys.

Where do you find the rare ones I've been looking for black forest everywhere

Black forest is a good one. If you can't find it irl you might have to get em off Amazon. Worth it imo.

is there a discrete scent that is fresh but almost non existent? I mean like a bleu de chanel for the car

Summer linen, my nigga.